Help me unlock this paranormal mystery...

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Help me unlock this paranormal mystery...

Postby TEEPO™ » Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:35 am

It all started a few weeks ago when my friend told me that she’s scared. Obviously concerned, I asked her what is going on. She said something like… signs have been occurring. Signs? This is just made me thing that something paranormal has been happening.

Lately she’s been doing a lot of talking about ghosts, and discussing what existence actually is, and whether we exist or not. Anyway, I wanted to know what the hell is going on. But she was being really vague. She said it was something that started years ago. I was trying to get her to tell me, but then she reveals that she’s been forbidden to tell anyone the details of it. It has to be kept secret. But she did give me a few clues to what it is (the clues get bigger along the way)…

I asked her ‘is it something paranormal?’ She replied ‘sort of.’ Just for the record, it has nothing to do with aliens. She then told me that anyone who finds out about will ‘get involved,’ like she did. And now she is frightened. She said it was something about a discovery, and certain people get very obsessed with it. Then she revealed to me that everyone is born ‘with this knowledge,’ we’re just don’t realize it yet. I also found out that there is some kind of special ‘place.’ They don’t know if it’s evil or not. There is also supposedly a book about this, but she wouldn’t tell me what it is. Anyway, on that weekend she went to some kind of meeting to find out more about it.

We didn’t talk about it again until a week later. We were discussing the point of view of evil and good, and I brought up the concept of Heaven and Hell. After the mention of Heaven and Hell, she said ‘I believe in something else.’ So it brought this subject back again. We got into an argument because I was getting frustrated at the fact that she wouldn't tell me. She revealed to me that her outlook on life has changed, and that no one should live with this torment. She is tormented by this knowledge? What the hell?

What ever it is, she claims 'it's here, yet not here. All around us. We can even touch it. That's how real it is.'

She sounded so serious about this, and you could sense the fear in her voice. She wasn’t fucking around. I said ‘you talk about this as if it’s a fact. You must have seen some kind of proof.’ She told me that she and her friend were looking into this years ago. At first they didn’t believe it, then something ‘happened’ which proved its existence. So this is the thing that ‘was started years ago.’ And apparently she is part of some small group that all know of this knowledge. She started saying stuff like ‘it’s so unimaginable.’ She wished she didn’t know about it. She said something like ‘ignorance is bliss when it comes to this.’

She tells me that people have just disappeared trying to look for ‘this place.’ And that her friend is trying to find it. He is obsessed. It is all he talks about, all he thinks about.

But then, she revealed the title of the book that supposedly explains it all. It is called ‘Samael.’ Or 'Samiel.' I'm not sure how exactly you spell it. Apparently, it’s very rare book and ‘well protected.’

She also told me about James Herbert’s ‘The Dark.’ This book is supposedly based on the information in ‘Samael.’

I found this brief description of The Dark:

‘It came like a malignant shadow numbing people's minds with icy tendrils of blackness and seductively whispered promises of infinite power. And somewhere in the night

... a beautiful little girl set her home ablaze and watched, smiling while her mother burned.

... the inmates of an asylum slaughtered their attendants and set out on a senseless rampage of bloody destruction.

... the slimy tunnels of the London sewer system echoed with teh dragging footsteps of creatures that had once been human, but were now gathering to make war on mankind.
... all over the city - in private homes, quiet parks, a jam-packed soccer stadium, on the roads and streets - madness raged as the lights began to dim, fade, and go out, and humanity was relentlessly attacked by an ancient, unstoppable evil... the dark!’

Interesting. I went onto amazon.com to read some reviews on this. There was only one review, but interestingly enough, the reviewer claims the stuff in The Dark is real.

Have a look for yourself:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de ... ce&s=books

‘James Herberts VERY REAL expose' cleverly hidden inside a supposedly fictional "horror" novel.

About what might conceivably happen when people on Earth - in the not too distant future - are suddenly ENGULFED by "DARK FORCES"!!!

For EXISTENCE consists of both "Heaven" and "Hell" FORCES.

I have had PERSONAL experience that the "DARK FORCES" James writes about is REAL!!!

I urge EVERYONE to swot up on - try to SENSE - the POWER of the "DARK". You will KNOW that I am NOT kidding! This is NOT a wind up!

I'm sure James wrote his book for that very reason?
To warn EVERYONE and to enable us to be FULLY MENTALLY
prepared, ahead of time!!!

Don't worry, because the "FORCES OF LIGHT" ALWAYS win!!!’

Also take a look at his other reviews. He goes into the same sort of subject:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-rev ... oding=UTF8

Also, lately she mentioned the game SILENT HILL. She thinks this game is also based on Samael.

I will update this further when I get more information. Hopefully someone here has heard something about this before.
Last edited by TEEPO™ on Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
TEEPO™
Banned
Banned

Currently playing: with my sister

Postby Sei Ki » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:12 am

:-s
Sei Ki
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Ryouji » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:22 am

Sei Ki wrote::-s

:-s

No offence Mr Teepo but she sounds a little crazy! :-k
Ryouji
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Atlantean » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:23 am

Yes, it's not exactly paranormal, George Lucas' world really exists!
Attachments
scully-jedi.jpg
scully-jedi.jpg (54.46 KiB) Viewed 2508 times
Atlantean
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Steam: Lantean
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Steam Wallet Drain Game

Postby TEEPO™ » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:36 am

If you don't have anything interesting to say, then fuck off.
TEEPO™
Banned
Banned

Postby jasonorme666 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:46 am

some people are just attention seekers, this sounds like one of those cases, I suggest you ignore the fruitcake.
jasonorme666
Master of the Three Blades

Postby TenTailedCat » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:52 am

Jesus TEEPO... this is fucked up, even for you.
TenTailedCat
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby TEEPO™ » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:58 am

jasonorme666 wrote:some people are just attention seekers, this sounds like one of those cases, I suggest you ignore the fruitcake.

Piss off Fuckbag! Just because she believes in something beyond your comprehension does not make her a loony.
TEEPO™
Banned
Banned

Postby Mr. Frozen » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:59 am

Sei Ki wrote::-s

Yea, same thing I was going to post. But since someone already did that I guess I'll say something.

This does seem a bit... out there, to say the least. If she didnt tell me the details then I would just tell her to shut up about it and leave it at that. Sounds like she joined a cult.
Mr. Frozen
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby jasonorme666 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:10 am

TEEPO™ wrote:
jasonorme666 wrote:some people are just attention seekers, this sounds like one of those cases, I suggest you ignore the fruitcake.

Piss off Fuckbag! Just because she believes in something beyond your comprehension does not make her a loony.

Why ask for people to help when all you seem to want to do is hurl insults at them?

She is playing you for a fool, its all about attention seeking, trust me, I see it all the time, I infact live with somone who cuts her wrists for attention and then tells people, leaves bloody instruments lying around the place.

Ignore her, thats your best option.
jasonorme666

Postby myshtuff » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:14 am

HUH? Sounds interesting.
myshtuff
Dojo Dirtbag
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: Myshtuff
Steam: spivakar
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Ryouji » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:20 am

myshtuff wrote:HUH? Sounds interesting.

Well good luck in understanding it... I don't really get it but ah well :P
Ryouji
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby EWJ » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:42 am

At first I thought it had something to do with morality and the concept of death, it went all a bit Japanese anime after that. I'm sure the book would be interesting reading, though I'd rather remain ignorant about everything then get thoughts in my head that I counldn't shake.
EWJ
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Sei Ki » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:51 am

FrozenBacon wrote:
This does seem a bit... out there, to say the least. If she didnt tell me the details then I would just tell her to shut up about it and leave it at that. Sounds like she joined a cult.

My words, exactly
(...or maybe she has seen something about the "indigo legend" or whatever....but i don't thimk so *cough*)
Sei Ki
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Daemos » Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:09 am

Time to commit your friend to an institution.
Daemos
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Next

Return to Off Topic