Help me unlock this paranormal mystery...

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Postby Bane » Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:16 am

myshtuff wrote:HUH? Sounds interesting.

Indeed.
Bane
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby b_ren » Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:26 am

That was actually a good read. If I were you I would follow her to this 'cult' if you ever get the chance, but that's just me, I would find it entertaining :P
b_ren
of Heavens
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby TenTailedCat » Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:30 am

I don't know about any of that, but here's a picture of Sephiroth.
He's into all that supernatural stuff. Maybe he's friends with this girl?
TenTailedCat
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby The Roadie » Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:42 pm

Hmm sounds interesting. This has intruigued me.
Samael is actually a Demon. Some legends that refer to Satan refer equally to Samael, leading some to believe that Samael is the true or angelic name of Satan as opposed to Lucifer.

I don't know any more, but when you find more out Teepo, be sure to let me know.
The Roadie
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby white lotus » Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:56 pm

Its probabaly BS, but your friend really should really go get checked out before something bad happens, like suicide or something. This seems really troubling. Interesting stuff though, but I think its BS. I believe in Heaven and Hell and stuff (Im Catholic) but this sounds weird as fuck.

Back to listening to Joy Division. Great shit.
white lotus
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: I am a former gamer

Postby nessus87 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:48 pm

Some people believe these kinds of things after psychotic episodes that seem very real to the people and cannot be distinguished by them from reality. However, there is no way of explaining most of the things in the universe today so who knows what kinds of weird stuff is hidden from us. The very reason for existence is unknown and most physicists now admit that conventional explanations of the creation of the universe dont cut it and that a supreme diety in some form or another likely exists.

I don't believe your friend has some sort of ability to see into this crap and shes probably been manipulated by some cult sickos and you should probably look into this in order to help her. Just dont get sucked in yourself.
nessus87
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby white lotus » Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:02 pm

yeah......seriously. She needs to get some help. I can probably be seen as a doomsdayer myself (I was just reading about Megiddo, the place where the Battle of Armageddon (should, supposedly) take place, but im that bad.....she really needs help, and you should confront her and tell her, maybe even help her arrange with a therapist. Maybe something is troubling. Do you know if she has ever been abused in any way?
white lotus
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: I am a former gamer

Re: Help me unlock this paranormal mystery...

Postby lovemetal07 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:14 pm

TEEPO™ wrote:the slimy tunnels of the London sewer system echoed with teh dragging footsteps of creatures that had once been human, but were now gathering to make war on mankind.

my guess, zombies, the incans or myans or aztek (i dont remember which) had a theory about the dead walking the earth in the year 2030 or something
lovemetal07
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

XBL: Everlast88
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Red Dead Redemption

Postby mgeoff88 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:25 pm

[Post deleted by User]
Last edited by mgeoff88 on Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
mgeoff88
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

XBL: Masta Dragon

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:10 am

That's pretty cool! ^ I have to say I'm not too hot a believer in religion and atuff, but IF there IS something "out there" right beside us right now that we don't know about, I'd kinda rather it kept that way, I'd be a bit scared of reading the texts 'cos it's probably make me paraniod 24/7. Hell, even though I don't really believe in God and Satan, I get well freaked out late at night when everything is quiet and I start thinking about the Devil non-stop...
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby TEEPO™ » Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:08 am

Right everyone, this topic is not about the psychological condition of my friend. I’m not asking for advice on how to stabilise her. I only wish to discuss what ‘this thing’ could possibly be. As far as I’m concerned, she’s telling the absolute truth. In other words: don't post here just to say she's a loony.

Hey mastag83, that was actually an some interesting stuff you posted.

I don’t think she’s scared of dark forces coming after her though. She has ‘seen things’ which frightened her, and living with this knowledge which changes her outlook on life is like torment. She is more worried about that guy who’s obsessed, because he may end up like the others who tried to look for it. He’s the one that knows all about it, and it has apparently changed his character a lot.

This gateway to hell stuff is rather interesting. I think Silent Hill had something to do with that too. Another thing is, SEF found this site:

http://rhaeticuspress.tripod.com/thebookofsamael/

‘The Book of Samael.’ Not sure if it’s the same one she mentioned, but it somewhat links to The Gateway to Hell thing. Still, it's an interesting read. It's supposedly a book written by Samael himself.

If she meant Samael, rather than Samiel, when she told me the title, then I'm starting to look in the direction that this is all about Hell and such. However, she said to me that she doesn't believe in Heaven or Hell, but 'something else.' Which really confuses me.

I'm going to read James Herbert's The Dark and see if this makes anymore sense.

-Silent Hill
-The Dark
-Samael/Samiel

Try to find some sort of connection between these 3, and maybe we can piece this together.

Hellraiser has told to me that 'Samael' was referred to in Silent Hill. Interesting.

I might phone her tonight and see if I can get more clues. I'm seeing her on Monday so then I'm going to interrogate her and I will have more information for you.
Last edited by TEEPO™ on Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
TEEPO™
Banned
Banned

Currently playing: with my sister

Postby The Roadie » Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:27 pm

this is getting really interesting!!
The Roadie
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby mappsm » Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:52 pm

Just Make sure she doesn't reed this threat. She definetly wouldn't like it.

Anyway, strange things happen a lot and in the most of cases people don't find any explanation to it.
Probably it's not so complex as it seems to you. Her worry can be another thing.
mappsm
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Postby Shenmue Master » Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:06 pm

um........o....k *slowly heads for the door*
Shenmue Master
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby cApNhOwDy » Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:32 pm

I wish I could delete every post I made on these forums.
Last edited by cApNhOwDy on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
cApNhOwDy
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic