Help me unlock this paranormal mystery...

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Postby Mythical Being » Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:47 pm

BS.....but an enjoyable read.

I find anything to do with religion and stuff interesting, but don't believe in supernatural occurances and the like quite yet...

Untill more evidence linking a fictional book and a fictional game and some other book supposedly by the devil is found I could never believe in this stuff being posted. I have to experience things to believe them, and as of yet I've found nothing by which I can believe in for God for.

Still though carry on posting its all interesting.
Mythical Being
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby white lotus » Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:50 pm

I once read all this stuff about satan and then I saw like rotting corpses and rotting cow corpses in my hallway.
white lotus
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: I am a former gamer

Postby _ » Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:29 pm

teepo, you Sail in dangerous waters. forget All this and keep your Mouth shut. that's all I'll Ever have to say about this and your Little friend.
_
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Satoshi » Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:29 pm

Samiel is a book by Garth Nix...I can find THAT in my school library. Henceforth, it should be be Sameal. I can't be sure about this, though, since I haven't read the book.

That's all I can say.
Satoshi
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby TEEPO™ » Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:20 am

Satoshi-kun wrote:Samiel is a book by Garth Nix...I can find THAT in my school library. Henceforth, it should be be Sameal. I can't be sure about this, though, since I haven't read the book.

That's all I can say.

Hey thanks. I just looked up on Garth Nix's bio. It doesn't say anything about a book called Samiel, but it does say he wrote a book called Sabriel. Are you sure you not confusing it? However, if it is Samiel, could you check it out for me? Just have a look at the summary.

But yeah, it's most like the Samael. Which leads this into demonic territory.
TEEPO™
Banned
Banned

Currently playing: with my sister

Postby Satoshi » Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:25 pm

Oh crap, it probably is. I always mix that up. Sorry about that. XD I'll look up the book and see what it's like.
Satoshi
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby white lotus » Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:15 pm

I saw the CD of Samael at FYE today.......looked stupid.
white lotus
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: I am a former gamer

Postby Only Child » Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:30 pm

I've read The Dark, James Herbert used to be one of my favourite writers. Can't really remember it being anymore than an easy to pick up, slightly silly romp. I'm not sure if it's worth your time reading it, but go ahead if it'll clear your mind a little.

This whole situation is very interesting. It would drive me absolutely crazy if I had a friend like that, because I'm very interested in this stuff, and if they wouldn't tell me anything but vague statements I'd probably rip their head off. Make sure you post back here if she tells you anything, or if you find anything out yourself.
Only Child
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Buffy » Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:53 pm

Xen wrote:
Sei Ki wrote::-s

:-s

No offence Mr Teepo but she sounds a little crazy! :-k

agreed, and James Herbert is a most certain FICTIONAL writer.My father has read every single one of his books, and Ive read many of his books, and a damn fine horror novolist he is to. Though not as good as Richard Laymon.
Buffy
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Postby FeelinLuckyPUNK » Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:38 am

Im confused but then again ive never experienced it.

But look at the rest of the amazon reviews below.

Its a bit :? but either these people are telling the truth or they are just plain crazy *cookoo* , seems a bit far fetched to me though.

Maybe she is an attention seeker whose life is sooo boring she has to create a new existence etc etc
FeelinLuckyPUNK
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby TenTailedCat » Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:03 am

Your friend might find this page informative and interesting.
TenTailedCat
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby remote ctrl soul » Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:22 pm

curzy
remote ctrl soul
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Veteah » Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:00 am

Last edited by Veteah on Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Veteah
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Mr. Frozen » Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:41 am

Steven wrote:Im confused but then again ive never experienced it.

But look at the rest of the amazon reviews below.

Its a bit :? but either these people are telling the truth or they are just plain crazy *cookoo* , seems a bit far fetched to me though.

Maybe she is an attention seeker whose life is sooo boring she has to create a new existence etc etc

The person who wrote that review is just crazy. Check out one of her other reviews:

It may come as a surprise to you, but the "Matrix Movies" and this book are based upon a REAL "MATRIX"!!!

How do I know? Because I got "OUT" of that "MATRIX"!!!!

I first learned about the "MATRIX" in 1987. Mentioned in Dr.Frank R. Wallace's publication the "Neo-Tech Discovery Package" (available from Amazon).

Dr. Wallace's "Neo-Tech" is a "new technology" or "new technique" for "IDENTIFYING/ESCAPING THE VERY REAL MATRIX" and "IDENTIFYING VERY REAL AGENTS" purposely keeping us trapped in that "MATRIX"!!!

In the early hours (approx 4am) of Monday 20th October 2003...

"OUT OF SPACE & OUT OF TIME" where the ONE lives ETERNALLY. There came a FORCE that jelled with my brain. Then CAME a gurgling screeching noise INDENTICAL to that made by Neo when UNPLUGGLING from the Matrix. My becoming a VORTEX whooshing down a plughole...LOSING BOTH "MY" IDENTITY and "MY" PHYSICAL BODY.

THEIR VANISHING DOWN THE PLUGHOLE to be replaced by a REAL and INFINITELY SMALL AND INFINITELY LARGE "DOT"/A "GRAVITY UNIT"/A "NEUTRALITY DOT"/A "NEUTRALITY POINT"! A "POINT" that is the "REAL ME"! A "POINT" that is the ONE! A "POINT" that HAS existed / WILL exist eternally!

I saw/touched/BECAME the MIRROR. Myself, as the WHOLE, had swirled into a VORTEX and UNPLUGGED. I became an infinitely small/infinitely large "gravity unit". I am the "ONE" (Neo).

I realised that my body had all along been a REAL FLESH AND BLOOD BODY, but also AT THE SAME TIME a HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION!!!!

I "stake my life" that my experiences above REALLY HAPPENED and that the "MATRIX" REALLY EXISTS!!!

***** "Closely watched and chosen entities are literally fetched and pulled out of this Matrix, when they are ready, with the help of highly advanced Creators of the Divine Light" - Gerald O'Donnell. *****

Note: The "Neo-Tech Matrix" is "A WEB OF HONEST KNOWLEDGE" used to "IDENTIFY" and then "ESCAPE" the REAL "MATRIX"!!! For example, Trinity's "WEB OF HONEST KNOWLEDGE" used to break Neo "Out-Of-The-Matrix".

As opposed to Agent Smith's "WEB OF DISHONEST KNOWLEDGE" used to keep Neo & Earth's 6 Billion Population Blind To The Matrix"!

Buy this book!!! It will help you to understand the REAL "MATRIX".

IMPORTANT: Above all. ...Keep your PHYSICAL body safe!! If your PHYSICAL body dies in the MATRIX you will DIE!!! You NEED do NOTHING to ESCAPE the MATRIX. If you wish to do SOMETHING, then read and learn about the MATRIX. Neo saved EVERYONE on Earth in the END!! You are in DIVINE hands. With Love...

Umm... yea. I never read any review on the net where the person JUST keeps on TYPING like THIS.
Mr. Frozen
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby ninja_H4zuki » Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:44 am

:roll:

:lol:
ninja_H4zuki
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic