Two Girls... what should I do?

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Two Girls... what should I do?

Postby Realillusion » Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:37 am

Ok, you guys might remember my life stories such as A Strong Love Story http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~shenmuedojo ... hp?t=25699 and my oh so popular I Just Lost My Virginity Last Night!! Topic http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~shenmuedoj ... 62&start=0

Now I have another problem I need some help with. I've asked a couple of people but they really didn't kno. Let me start from the beginning...

SECTION 1: Meeting and going out with Kara.

Im online, at the website www.communities.com and I come across my friend Emily's Profile. I look on it and click on her FRIENDS SECTION and see her best friend Kara. She is lookin' kinda cute and all so I IM Emily on AIM and am like,"Hey Emily, your friend is kinda cute. Ask her if she wants to hook up."
Kara was kind of hesitant to cause she didn't kno me and I didn't kno her but we ended up going out. We met two days later, after talking on the phone a couple of times, at the mall. Kara is about 5'5, red hair to about her shoulders, blue eyes, about an A Cup sized breasts and normal ass. (Had to narrow it down. GOD! lol) We were a little shy around each other but it slowly went away. Then we hit it off towards the end of the day. My car also died the day I met her too hahaha. So anyways... the relationship is going good. I have my LICENSE and she doesn't. Im in 11th grade and she's in 10th. I met her July 24th 2005. So as you can tell now it's been about two months that we've been going out.
We talked daily on the phone, mainly nights cause I have to work during the day, and see each other an average of three times a week. Kara tells me she loves me regularly and said to me,"Your the hottest and nicest boyfriend I've ever had. If you broke up with me I don't think I'd have another boyfriend I'd go lesbian cause I won't find no other guy like you." She's mean to everyone but nice to me lol. The relationship is going good, I mean the last thing she would expect is me to break up with her. She thinks I love her, which I did too at the time, and she knows she loves me. Kara's friend Emily is all wrapped up in the relationship too cause Kara doesnt go to my school she goes to another shcool about 5 minutes away but her best friend Emily goes to my school. And EMily is always being like,"You love Kara... I kno you do... u two are meant for each other..." But I dont really know if I really love kara or not. But Emily keeps saying I do.

SECTION 2:The MYSTERIOUS GIRL from Food Lion.
Now let's get into this other girl. I started my Job at a GROCERY STORE called Food Lion August 14th 2005, about almost a month after me and Kara met and started going out. I started off as a bagger, which I stil am today lol, and i was bagging for this new girl. And she was having so many problems and she kept calling this girl named Stephanie up to the register to help her. Stephanie knew like everything! I mean it was amazing! Lol. She kept coming up there to help her and she was so cute and was about 5'9, B or C cuped breasts, brown hair to about her shoulders, occasionally wears glasses, and a nice ass. I was like,"Damn this girl knows a lot." I leave work that day and see Stephanie driving away in a nice ass black Honda Civic 1998. I mean it has a huge ass Sound System and the engine sounds so nice. And I see this girl cruisin in it after work and im like,"Daaaaamnnnn.... WHo is that?" Lol. She used to go to the High School im at now, Meadowbrook, so I saw her before but I never knew her name. So I walked across the parking lot after seeing her drive out with her nice ass black car and stood in front of my piece of shit white, bird shit covered 1991 Bonneville and drove off after a long first day at work. My first job too.

SECTION 3: THE MEETING.

Ok, so me and Kara are continuing the relationship. Going out. Her coming to my house. Having fun. Then I go to work for my fifth of like sixth day and im bagging for Stephanie, I talked to her very rarely like while I was walking throughout the store and all. Well im bagging for her and we the talking. And I make her laugh and she makes me laugh. And we're just talking and im bagging groceries while she rings them up. And we're just having a real good time. I find out she's 19 years old and just graduated from my high school LAST YEAR. IM like daaaamn this girl is hott shit lol. Well then she leaves for her break and I go bag for someone else. She comes back and hands me this note. Im like,"Whoa... she gave me a note. Awesome!" Lol. I walk back to the back of the store and continue work. After I get off, im leave and walk out and sit in my car, turn on the car light, and read the note. It reads something like,"I like al ltypes of music im 19 how old are you? What kind of music do you listen to? Etc. Etc." I was like,"Hmmm... why'd she give me a note? She couldn't possibly like me? Could she? She's 19 and im 16." Ya know? lol. So I didn't really think anything of it THAT NIGHT.

SECTION 4: The SHOCK.

Ok so it's the next day, im off of work, its a FRIDAY. I go to pick up my friend Shawn Plymack, might remember him from the Strong Love Story, and we hang out at my house. I show him Stephanie's note cause he knew her from Meadowbrook High. He was like,"No she doesn't like you. trust me dude." I was like,"Yeah dude... your probably right." She gave me her phone number on there and said it was her cell. Shawn looked at it and told me it was her house so she couldn't possibly like me. All went smoothly from there.....
A couple work days go by of me just talking to her occasionally... she really wanted to me to write her back. At this time she didn't know I was 16 and I had a girlfriend lol. So I was pretty fucked so far. And I was thinking,"This girl may really like me... but should I really tell her im three years younger than her and add I have a girlfriend ontop of it?" I was in a very confusing state of mind at the time. So I write her a note one night and tell her im 16 and i like all types of music like her and I have a girlfriend. She liked the Dallas Cowboys and I liked Washington Redskins lol. So we had a fight over that but it wasn't serious.
So anyways... she reads the note and then we end up talking in the back of the store. I find out she's an assistant manager of the store of the HBA Section of the store whatever that means. So she's 19, Manager of the Store, sweet ass car, and graduated lol. How could she like me? Oh yeah... might I add shes real cute too. Sooo... we have break one day. Im in the Break Room for my 30 min break and she walks in with her lunch. Im shocked caused im reading about Final Fantasy Advent Children and all hyped up hahaha. She sits down I close the magazine real quick and put it away hahaha. Then she laughs and shits down. We start talking and the STORE MANAGER walks in and sits down next to her. We start cracking on the manager by writing on these plates and we both start laughing, almost crying and her face turned all red and everything. Then the manager was like,"Am I going to have to get both of you drug tested?" Lol. She me and Stephanie had a real good time during break. She took a picture of me and put it on the background of her phone. She told me that she is looking for "the one" as in the perfect man for her. She still hasn't found him but she's looking.
Im driving home that day and she text messages my phone telling me,"No wonder you have a girlfriend... I haven't laughed that hard during break in so long." I was kinda shocked thinking,"Does this mean something?" Then I pulled in my driveway and she texts me again saying,"I have the best times with you in break." So as of now... im very confused. Does she like me or not? She said im hott and cute lol. And everything. But shes so much older than me, three years. Could she really like me? Shawn doubted it.
So time goes by, she always smiles when she sees me. Then she said to me, one day, "Too bad you have a girlfriend" in a note she gave me. And we're in break and she's talking about me and her making out and she having lubricant in her car with different flavors: Apple, Peach etc. hahaha. I started laughing. And she said she has condoms in her room. Well... she gets on AIM later on and we talk. I find out I have so much in common with her! Oh my god! it's so crazy!!! She comes by my school to visit me sometimes after school in her sweet car lol. With her loud stereo system. And my stepdad caught her drive by my house one day out of nowhere. He told me about it hahaha.

SECTION 5: A boy beginning to like another girl.

On Aim, I find out she writes stories just like me!!! I main hobby is writing and so is hers! She likes to write horror stories! I couldn't believe it. She liked all types of music like me. I found out that she wrote the same thing in everyones yearbook like I do! Lol. I write,"Keep this sig cause im going to be famosu one day." She did the same thing! Geez... and shes very affectionate like me. And just a whole bunch of other things. We think the same and everything. Im just shocked.
The next day or so she texted me and said to me," That hug you gave me made me feel so secure and warm for some reason." I was like,"geez is she falling in love with me or something?" Lol. Before she said that, and all, I tryed to ignore her and try to focus more on my girlfriend cause I knew i couldn't fall for Stephanie too. I mean, I have a gf for petes sake! Then... just this past week,..... I've been thinking about Stephanie more. I mean she's on my mind more than Kara is!
Stephanie's saying stuff like,"I wish you didn't have a girlfriend... it just makes me mad sometimes lol, ya know?" So I dunno what to do. Im beginning to fall for Stephanie now. Shes a really cool girl and makes me laugh all the time. Shes real funny.
/////////////////////////

So what should I do guys? Lol. I know I have all these weird stories and stuff but I need your help. Who should I chose? What should I do?

/////////////////////////
Realillusion
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby John Petrucci » Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:07 am

I'm not even going to read that, but the answer is simple. Ask these two girls to round up some of their friends. Orgy.

If this is a "pick between the two" thread, pick the hotter one.

Seriously though, orgy.

Go!
John Petrucci
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby DeadPool » Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:09 am

i recomend telling a shorter story.

:) any how, im going to be the first one to say this. but make a decision who you want to be with, by yourself. i know you want someone to just make the hard choice for you. but you should do it by yourself.

you need to figure out which girl you belive is better for you. then let the other girl know how you feel.

(now not being serious)
3 way man, fuck um both ;)

edit: oh yeah and if your 16 dont give to much worry about it. you more then likely dont love anyone but yourself (no offence) and the feeling your getting fromt he girl.
DeadPool
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby LanDC » Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:29 am

My advice: Figure it out yourself. Only you know what's best for yourself. You're not 5 years old now, so your brain is capable of deciding for itself.

Not to be rude, but asking others what choice to make is pointless. You're not the only person with decisions to make, you know. But unlike you, most other people with "problems" are working to guide themselves, not hold someone else's hand through it. Not that you have any problems in my opinion anyway. Stop being greedy and be thankful for what you've already got. With your current attitude, I highly doubt any reasonable female would want to get involved with you.

You know, I had a similar problem a few hours ago, but I took care of it alone. You see, I walked into the kitchen at around 9:43 PM (on September 24th, 2005) with the intention of getting something to eat. Shortly ahead of me lied an immeasurable decision to make... Was I to eat a sliced turkey sandwich? Or was I to eat a beef and bean burrito? I stood there for a moment and observed my options, then eventually made my decision, which was a turkey sandwich.
LanDC
News Poster
News Poster

Postby DeadPool » Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:33 am

LanDC wrote:My advice:

You know, I had a similar problem a few hours ago, but I took care of it alone. You see, I walked into the kitchen at around 9:43 PM (on September 24th, 2005) with the intention of getting something to eat. Shortly ahead of me lied an immeasurable decision to make... Was I to eat a sliced turkey sandwich? Or was I to eat a beef and bean burrito? I stood there for a moment and observed my options, then eventually made my decision, which was a turkey sandwich.

and now you will never know about the bean burrito that never was *sheds a tear*

while i think lan might have been a little harsh with it pretty much what i was saying :)
DeadPool
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby LanDC » Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:54 am

DeadPool wrote:and now you will never know about the bean burrito that never was *sheds a tear*

The turkey was good enough.
LanDC
News Poster
News Poster

Postby VGAce » Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:29 am

High school relationships...they never fail to both amuse and annoy me.

And just to offer feedback, I'll say I agree with LanDC on this one. Any problem you get yourself into, you can get yourself out of. I'd also suggest you maybe start concentrating on more important things in life; your story is a textbook example of what it means to be materialistic and hedonistic.
VGAce
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby ECW » Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:15 am

bang em both, but watch you wallet
ECW
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby rome » Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:56 am

I'd say just try the older chick, even though she'd proably dump you within a week or so :lol:, she has cooler things :cool:

But then again you dont appreciate things till there gone. Good luck with it.
rome
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Shenmue II

Postby ninja_H4zuki » Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:07 am

i agree with what DeadPool said...figure it out man.

FAST!!!!

kidding :lol:
ninja_H4zuki
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby OL » Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:44 am

I can't be bothered to read any of this, besides the topic title, and here's my simple answer for you: Pick the one you like best.
Hmmm... seems like an answewr even a retarded monkey could figure out.
Stupid teenagers.
OL
Yo jes hummilated yoursef
Shenmue III

Postby SpikyAd » Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:56 pm

The decison is up to you. Good luck.
SpikyAd
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby TEEPO™ » Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:10 pm

Ditch them both and get back with Amanda.
TEEPO™
Banned
Banned

Currently playing: with my sister

Postby QWERTY » Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:00 pm

You're havin' a laff if you think I'm gonna read all that.

My advice is the same as all the other lazy cunts; tap both their asses (preferably at the same time) and see which one floats your boat the most. Bingo, job done.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby S00da N?M » Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:03 pm

In the end you're going to follow your heart anyway...... so this is probably pointless, but try to make the relationship with your girl (Kara, right?) workout.
S00da N?M
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Next

Return to Off Topic