The Future of the US seems kinda Bleek

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

The Future of the US seems kinda Bleek

Postby Gamer2 » Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:05 am

Future #1

With all the Illigal Mexicans, they will fill up the west, and break off the Us, the South will rise again, causeing a 2nd Civil War between a great white north, a black south, and a Brown west. This Process is called balkaniztion, it is happening, When a bunch of Imagrants, like if they are at least 60% of the population of an area, they HAVE to change the road signs and other crap into the Majorites native language. So pretty much We are in the middle of a silent invasion pretty much.

Future #2

When Iran Attacks Israel, (not if its When), The US will Back Israel, China is said to Back Iran. this Will develop from a military rivalry between the US and China, into a full scale nuclear attack. The Chinese will invade, and take over, they can too they have a really big Army, with such a big Population. By the End of our Lifetimes we will be speaking Chinese.

Along with that a majority of the worlds Richest families have Pulled thier money from the US and thrown it into china.

These futures of course are 2 of millions of futures, Im using info from the news and other sources to make these predictments. i know they sound bleek, but all good things end.

I am American by the way.
Gamer2
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby b_ren » Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:37 am

You are wrong actually because the UK is going to take over the world again and soon you will all be speaking English.
b_ren
of Heavens
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue

Re: The Future of the US seems kinda Bleek

Postby changed my mind » Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:25 am

Gamer2 wrote:Future #1

With all the Illigal Mexicans, they will fill up the west, and break off the Us, the South will rise again, causeing a 2nd Civil War between a great white north, a black south, and a Brown west. This Process is called balkaniztion, it is happening, When a bunch of Imagrants, like if they are at least 60% of the population of an area, they HAVE to change the road signs and other crap into the Majorites native language. So pretty much We are in the middle of a silent invasion pretty much.

I don't think they're coming into your country to take over, I think they are coming into your country for it's economy and better living standards. Can't blame them really. When they come into your country, they are more likely to improve your economy even further - benefiting you and all other Americans.

It's when you have an already failing (yet still bloody fantastic) state health service, a shortage of readily available low cost homes where it matters most (and ironically the typical place the immigrants move to), terrible public transport provision etc - your country needs to worry about letting more people in.

Along with that a majority of the worlds Richest families have Pulled thier money from the US and thrown it into china.

Exactly why China would be careful about taking sides. All these companies/families would not continue to put their capital into China if they're about to become a risk to their freedoms. A country in a similar position to China is India. These families would be likely to move to somewhere like India.

You commented on Iran or China nuking America. Iran as of yet is believed to have zero nukes (correct me if I'm wrong), China has approximately 400. Take a guess at the number America has, ready for use?

It's in excess of 10 000.
So we're looking at a combined force of 450 warheads max against more than 10 000. China or Iran wouldn't dare if they valued their country as it was. This is a nuclear stalemate - i.e. one country wouldn't fire a warhead at another because of the fear of a retaliatory attack, and vica versa. Warheads become little more than bargaining tools when a few countries have enough for large scale assaults.
This is what happened between Russia and America in the Cold War - difference being Russia had a hell of a lot more warheads, putting them in a much more comfortable position.

http://www.comeclean.org.uk/articles.php?articleID=22
changed my mind
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby JC 2K3 » Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:33 am

B_Ren wrote:You are wrong actually because the UK is going to take over the world again and soon you will all be speaking English.

:lol:

sigged.
JC 2K3
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Staplerfahrer Klaus » Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:16 am

Both of those seem incredibly unlikely. But regardless, with the rate of economic growth in China today, coupled with its massive population, it will no doubt be the next superpower.
Staplerfahrer Klaus
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Only Child » Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:35 am

Staplerfahrer Klaus wrote:Both of those seem incredibly unlikely. But regardless, with the rate of economic growth in China today, coupled with its massive population, it will no doubt be the next superpower.

I can't take posts like this seriously when you've got that avatar.
Only Child
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Sonikku » Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:47 am

Possibility #3 America destroys the universe.

Converting yourself into energy won't work this time, Yukio. :shock:
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:29 am

I was thinking about how China will probably become incredibly powerful soon as well earlier, now that they're a bit more encouraging with the concept of capitalism...
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby EWJ » Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:03 pm

I don't think China will last long as a super power. Once The Republic Of Ireland gets going, they'll have the upper hand. They already have at least 20 pubs in every city in the known world giving them the perfect opportunity to take over and become the ruler of the world.

Knowing this, us English gave them the potato which seems to have crushed any desire in them except for drinking, farming and eating more potatoes.
EWJ
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby FoOn » Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:06 pm

The Gracie's will soon take over the whole world.

PWNED!!11111111111!!!1!!11!!!!!111!!!1
FoOn
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Staplerfahrer Klaus » Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:11 pm

Just Another Star wrote:
Staplerfahrer Klaus wrote:Both of those seem incredibly unlikely. But regardless, with the rate of economic growth in China today, coupled with its massive population, it will no doubt be the next superpower.

I can't fathom a thought as to why! Better change it back to the glorius and almighty Staplerfahrer.
Staplerfahrer Klaus
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby FoOn » Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:21 pm

Staplerfahrer Klaus wrote:
Just Another Star wrote:

I can't fathom a thought as to why! Better change it back to the glorius and almighty Staplerfahrer.
You bitch, you changed your avatar you pussy.
FoOn
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby cornchipz » Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:45 pm

Personally, I'm not sure it will be all Americas fault. I figure that sometime soon, someone will piss of another person, sides will be taken, and WWIII will be fought, on a largly Nuclear level, eventually leading to the destruction of civilization as we know it, and lead to another dark age, along with nuclear winter.
cornchipz
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Steam: Cornchipz
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Re: The Future of the US seems kinda Bleek

Postby djeyewater » Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:16 pm

Last edited by djeyewater on Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djeyewater
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Staplerfahrer Klaus » Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:23 pm

You're right, djeyewater. But either way, the US would have the advantage of being able to decimate much of China's countryside AS WELL AS its cities. China would have to choose their targets more carefully. However, as #40032 said, it's MAD either way you cut it.
Staplerfahrer Klaus
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Next

Return to Off Topic