Fucked Up Day...

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Fucked Up Day...

Postby cornchipz » Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:22 pm

There must be some sort of unlucky roll in my family with people named Steph. My brother had a psychotic girlfriend named Steph. Well, yesturday, I met my first psychotic person named Steph.

It started out, at speech contest. Two friend and I were just sitting at a table, relaxing, and this girl just comes up and starts talking to us, saying, she likes to meet new friends. One of my friends I'm with starts making up some fake sex stories, just to try to make her freak out. The first story told is about him puking on his "girlfriend" while she was sucking his dick. Then I tell a story that is basically equivelent to the <a href="http://www.tuckermax.com/archives/entries/tucker_tries_buttsex_hilarity_does_not_ensue.phtml#278">Tucker Max Anal Sex Story</a>. I then go into stories about, anal sex, homosexuality, beastiality, SCAT sex, pissing, and many more. The thing is, she is not freaked out by this one bit. It almost seems as though she likes this. I'm mildly freaked out at this point in time, and she starts hanging on me kind of, even though I have a girlfriend, and she has a boyfriend. Luckily, my friends helped me, they called over some people, but finally got my girlfriend to come over, and that got her off of me.

But, thats not where the fucked up thing happens. Later, my girlfriend and some people went up to her, to talk to her. One person in that group says something along the lines of Steph giving me oral sex. Steph looks right at my girlfriend and says something along the lines of, "I would have, but oh wait, he has a girlfriend.

That was one of the most fucked up days possible
cornchipz
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Steam: Cornchipz
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Re: Fucked Up Day...

Postby Ryouji » Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:28 pm

cornchipz wrote:There must be some sort of unlucky roll in my family with people named Steph. My brother had a psychotic girlfriend named Steph. Well, yesturday, I met my first psychotic person named Steph.

It started out, at speech contest. Two friend and I were just sitting at a table, relaxing, and this girl just comes up and starts talking to us, saying, she likes to meet new friends. One of my friends I'm with starts making up some fake sex stories, just to try to make her freak out. The first story told is about him puking on his "girlfriend" while she was sucking his dick. Then I tell a story that is basically equivelent to the <a href="http://www.tuckermax.com/archives/entries/tucker_tries_buttsex_hilarity_does_not_ensue.phtml#278">Tucker Max Anal Sex Story</a>. I then go into stories about, anal sex, homosexuality, beastiality, SCAT sex, pissing, and many more. The thing is, she is not freaked out by this one bit. It almost seems as though she likes this. I'm mildly freaked out at this point in time, and she starts hanging on me kind of, even though I have a girlfriend, and she has a boyfriend. Luckily, my friends helped me, they called over some people, but finally got my girlfriend to come over, and that got her off of me.

But, thats not where the fucked up thing happens. Later, my girlfriend and some people went up to her, to talk to her. One person in that group says something along the lines of Steph giving me oral sex. Steph looks right at my girlfriend and says something along the lines of, "I would have, but oh wait, he has a girlfriend.

That was one of the most fucked up days possible

I think it's a universal thing. I knew a girl called stef who I was gonna go out with but then she went all psyco on everything :P
Ryouji
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby cornchipz » Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:31 pm

^^^HAHAHA, thats awesome. I know what I'm not naming my daughter
cornchipz
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Anthers » Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:47 pm

Thanks for the heads up! ;)
Anthers
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:21 pm

She sounds dirrrrty to me, not being turned off by that kinda talk, so you should have made like da No-torrrius BIG and got nasty with her. ;) :x
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Samanosuke Akechi » Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:41 pm

was she hot?
Samanosuke Akechi
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Gamer2 » Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:56 pm

I hate those kinda chicks
Gamer2
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby cornchipz » Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:09 pm

No, she wasn't hot, but she wasnt ugly. She was like... average. Maybe a 6.5 out of 10. Nothing special, but not ugly.

It's just one of those fucked up things that happened and stuff.
cornchipz
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Samanosuke Akechi » Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:22 pm

let her know that you know chuck norris,that way shell get scared
Samanosuke Akechi
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Sonikku » Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:30 pm

Sounds like my kinda' dame.
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Only Child » Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:41 pm

Uh, honestly, it sounds like you guys were the weird ones. Talking about sick sex stuff to a girl you've just met. Kinda weird, right?
Only Child
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Kenny » Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:46 pm

Yeah, really.

I was once followed by a hobo a few months ago in downtown and that's because he wanted me to give him a hug and find a place to stay. True story.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby Samanosuke Akechi » Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:46 pm

Kensuke NOL, dude. wrote:Yeah, really.

I was once followed by a hobo a few months ago in downtown and that's because he wanted me to give him a hug and find a place to stay. True story.

:lol: did you say anything to him?
Samanosuke Akechi
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Rider Strong » Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:08 am

cornchipz wrote:No, she wasn't hot, but she wasnt ugly. She was like... average. Maybe a 6.5 out of 10. Nothing special, but not ugly.

It's just one of those fucked up things that happened and stuff.

So what's the problem? i see no reason not to fuck her.
Rider Strong

Postby Kenny » Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:29 am

Samanosuke Akechi wrote:
Kensuke NOL, dude. wrote:Yeah, really.

:lol: did you say anything to him?

I can smell is breath, so I recoiled and said "Dude...you're drunk" and then he said "No, i'm gay!....sorry about that, I just happen to slur my words from time to time".

:lol: Those were his exact same words....i'll never forget them.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Next

Return to Off Topic