Kids/teens today

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Postby white lotus » Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:26 pm

Himuro wrote:
I think they should all be kicked in the face. The (white) girls are turning into whores who talk about blowjobs and the tatse of cum on their cellphones and giggle to their white and/or black boyfriend.

What white chicks are these? Haha.

A lot of them....white chicks down here either date preppy kids who shop at ambercrombie and fitch or black guys with big dicks. I believe its all over the country.
white lotus
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: I am a former gamer

Postby etjester » Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:53 pm

I take solice in the minority of teenagers who are smart enough to recognize the terrible people their peers have become. Nevertheless, it's certainly disillusioning to see the behavior of so many young people. I'm actually embarassed by them.
etjester
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby BlueDragon » Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:52 pm

Gregoroth wrote:Ok, you have fair points. But how can parents stop their children listening to certain material and watching, let's say, 'bad' vids and all that on MTV or whatever? I don't think any laws can reverse the negative effects that have plagued the world the last few years. But I do agree with you, like I've said in previous topics, that in most cases, it is the parents fault.

Everything is too slack these days, with all the 'rights' and shit people have. Get this, I'm in England and I remember reading an article in the paper about a school who got the kids to take a servey to rate their fucking teachers to see if they were any good at what they do! Like the fucking kids know or even understand!? I honestly couldn't believe it.

Still, I understand what you're saying, but can you see how I think that gangster culture and this shitty upraising and no respect from birth is a bad mix? :(
Understood :nice!:
huu its cool up there, its hot as hell on the U.S. eastcost.
BlueDragon
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Nameless » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:23 pm

Drama is the problem with kids/teens today, I hate drama.
Nameless
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Gregoroth » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:28 pm

Explain?
Gregoroth
Master of the Three Blades

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:32 pm

I think he means Mello-drama, making a big deal out of stuff that doesn't need to be...
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Gregoroth » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:45 pm

"I tell you, you don't know you were born." - Peter Kay
Gregoroth

Postby goaliefrk » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:33 am

Good topic, I too fear for the future of America and Europe. It almost seems like our kids see something on tv and then interpret it into their own lifestyle and think it is the norm. If I could put my say I would suggest sending most of these kids into the military to learn discipline and how to respect an elder/fellow mate.

The emo world is disgusting, I simply enjoy blasting All That Remains or Nodes of Ranvier in my car while they listen to Hawthorne Heights or My Chemical Romance, i just don't understand the boo hoo look at me I wear ties with ripped black jeans. I just want to smack some of the kids upside the head and I certainly would have no problem doing so.

I am no fan of the rap/gangsta era phase either. I also wouldn't mind smacking some of these kids upside the head and I get a good dose of them and will be getting much more of it when I join the police force down here in Dallas, Tx. The attitude of them is troublesome and very dangerous really, most these kids don't know how to respect a women nor do they know when to shut their trap and walk on. But anyways that's is just my comment on a few things.

As far as girls go of nowadays, don't even want to bother with the OMG OMG/thin as possible/stupid attitude stage that we are going through.

EDIT: I also agree about kids being too dramatic. It's like every conversation goes like OMG he didn't break up did he? OMG how could he say that? OMG I f'ing hate his guts. Don't cry Jen! OMG Jen is crying! OMG OMG....

Yea, I hate it....
goaliefrk
Warehouse No. 8
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: skippitybeeboobop

Postby Gregoroth » Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:13 am

spetz wrote:EDIT: I also agree about kids being too dramatic. It's like every conversation goes like OMG he didn't break up did he? OMG how could he say that? OMG I f'ing hate his guts. Don't cry Jen! OMG Jen is crying! OMG OMG....

Yea, I hate it....

It's funny how some teens speak over here in England. Some teen 'Chavs' were arguing outside as they were walking down my road last night and I had my windows open because it was quite warm. Anyway, dramatic isn't the word for it. It went something along the lines of this (pronounce it how I spell it):

'Oi man jus' back down enit, jus' walk away man, ah fuck. You fuckin' wankas, what ya gonna do bout it ya twat?! I carnt beleeve you said that you fuckin pricks! I'll come round dare an' bust you up propa ya fuckin shits.' etc etc

It was 2-3 girls shouting at 2 guys (all chavs).

It's fucking disgusting to be quite honest with you. You'll be hard pressed to find respect around here. A boot camp for these fuckers wouldn't do them any harm, although speaking of harm, it would just be pure coincidence if I happened to knock a few of them down in my car and then repeatedly drive over their corpses.
Gregoroth

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:37 am

Yeah. There REALLY needs to be a small, useless island somewhere to throw all the chavs, gypsies and general scummers on when the time comes...
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby jinsaotomex3 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:33 pm

Spaz wrote:Yeah. There REALLY needs to be a small, useless island somewhere to throw all the chavs, gypsies and general scummers on when the time comes...
Screw that, toss all the cool people in that island, let the rest of the world rot. When they're done we'll create our Utopia, where we have Shenmue III!
jinsaotomex3
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby goaliefrk » Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:03 am

^^^ I'm gonna have to backup that one! ;)
goaliefrk
Warehouse No. 8
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: skippitybeeboobop

Postby NiGHTS 3:16 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:30 pm

I hate teenagers. Long haired 16 year old boys that spend their time on video games forum=the worst. *shot*

Chavs and emos are everywhere these days. There's not enough well balanced teens on the street anymore. What I love about them though is how they will try and explain the differences between themselves.

"I am NOT a chav. I am in fact a townie."

Of course, those are not the words he used. The words he used were rather foul and mostly incoherent.

I always get told "he ain't no chav, he's a townie" or "he's a gangsta". It's all the same. Track suit, cigarette, White Lightening, burbery baseball cap, very loud Vauxhall Corsa with a million add-ons that still won't disguise its pathetic 1-litre engine and of course the pregnant 12-year-old girlfriend. Pathetic.
NiGHTS 3:16
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby jinsaotomex3 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:01 pm

Hey wtf, I had a ponytail from 15-> 19? Then I cut it off...I am a balanced teen. I always wanted to have long hair...since I was little >_< I just found it cool, but it gets old quick.
jinsaotomex3
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby NiGHTS 3:16 » Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:51 am

jinsaotomex3 wrote:Hey wtf, I had a ponytail from 15-> 19? Then I cut it off...I am a balanced teen. I always wanted to have long hair...since I was little >_< I just found it cool, but it gets old quick.

That was mainly a joke. See, I'm 16 and have hair past my shoulders.
NiGHTS 3:16
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic