Tattoo's

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Tattoo's

Postby Jagwarlord » Thu May 18, 2006 9:32 pm

When you see a person with tattoo's what is the first thing that comes to mind?
Jagwarlord
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby cornchipz » Thu May 18, 2006 9:40 pm

...Are you fucking retarded?

All tattoos have different meanings. I mean, if I look at a chick, and she has a star on both of her hip bones, and is wearing a pair of pants low enough so I can see them, I'm not thinking the same thing as if I see a skinhead with a swastica tattoo.

Retard...
cornchipz
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Steam: Cornchipz
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Jagwarlord » Thu May 18, 2006 10:49 pm

cornchipz wrote:...Are you fucking retarded?

All tattoos have different meanings. I mean, if I look at a chick, and she has a star on both of her hip bones, and is wearing a pair of pants low enough so I can see them, I'm not thinking the same thing as if I see a skinhead with a swastica tattoo.

Retard...

Watch who you call a retard, I could be a deranged psychopath....

Pull your lip over your head and swallow, you little dipshit.
Jagwarlord
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby cornchipz » Thu May 18, 2006 11:04 pm

Good one.

You asked a stupid, broad question. That's like asking someone, what do you think of Television. There is so much shit on Television. It's a broad, and retarded question.

Fook Ooof, neeegar
cornchipz
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Sat May 20, 2006 10:53 am

LMAO at this thread for some reason! :lol:
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Anthers » Sat May 20, 2006 7:03 pm

Deranged psychopaths are what come to my mind.
Anthers
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby cornchipz » Sun May 21, 2006 1:29 pm

Allright, so, when you see a girl with the "whore" tattoos on their back, above their ass, you think deranged psychopath?
cornchipz
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Mr. Frozen » Sun May 21, 2006 1:49 pm

I dont think much different when I see someone with a tattoo. If someone has a lot of tattoos I may think "Man thats freaky" but thats it.

But you what I really hate is when girls get a tattoo on that spot right above thier ass. Like every freakin girl with a tatto does it and it isnt even sexy. No decoration is needed on that part of a female's body. If Im looking down there it is only at one thing and it aint no tattoo. The tattoo just messes up the view.
Mr. Frozen
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby cornchipz » Sun May 21, 2006 1:54 pm

FrozenBacon wrote:But you what I really hate is when girls get a tattoo on that spot right above thier ass. Like every freakin girl with a tatto does it and it isnt even sexy. No decoration is needed on that part of a female's body. If Im looking down there it is only at one thing and it aint no tattoo. The tattoo just messes up the view.

My view exactly on the whore tattoo. I remember last year when I saw Lovemetal07's mother, and saw she had that whore tattoo thing... I just shook my head, and tried not to say anything.
cornchipz
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Sun May 21, 2006 4:38 pm

I once saw a girl who had a target tattoo'd there (i.e. "if you pull it out in time, cum here")! :o

It was uber-slutty, but I appreciated the humour! ;)

What do I think of tattoos? well like Corn said you get loads of different ones so it's kinda hard to answer. I can find them highly sexy on a girl though, even in that part of the back. Maybe "sexy" is pushing it actually, but whatever it is can make me quite hot anyway...
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Anthers » Sun May 21, 2006 5:28 pm

cornchipz wrote:Allright, so, when you see a girl with the "whore" tattoos on their back, above their ass, you think deranged psychopath?

It was a joke (referring back to Jagwarlord's second post).
Anthers
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby NeoShredder » Sun May 21, 2006 5:30 pm

Tattoos are pointless. Even for the criminals who want a "gang" tattoo, the police use them to identify you. As for on women...no. I agree with Frozen on that aspect.
NeoShredder
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: NeoShredder5

Postby OL » Sun May 21, 2006 6:33 pm

Hey, I like the occasional tattoo on a woman. My old girlfriend had two butterflies tattooed on her upper back, just below where her neck meets her shoulders. Looked great to me.
Of course, it really depends on the situation. If the tattoo is in the wrong place, it's a turnoff, like on the arms or the legs.

And try not to call it a "whore" tattoo, when it's on the lower back. I've known plenty of good women, attractive women, with that kind of tattoo, and they weren't loose or slutty in the least. Quite sexy, actually. But not loose or slutty.
OL
Yo jes hummilated yoursef
Shenmue III

Postby cornchipz » Sun May 21, 2006 10:54 pm

I never said they were loose, just, slutty. And, generally, that assumption isn't too wrong.

However, I'm young, so who knows.

But, back to the point of tattoos, tattoos are badass. I want some tats.
cornchipz
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Sh2daK » Tue May 23, 2006 6:16 pm

Meh, i don't particularly like tattoos, but on girls pelvis just abit above you know where, it's pretty sexy, depending on the tattoo of course, hearts and chinese or japanese characters are pretty sexy. Some lower back tattos are pretty sexy too, as long as they're not gigantic with lines all over the place. Just a small sexy thing that draws attention to their ass and wanting to get further.

-Sh2DaK-
Sh2daK
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Return to Off Topic