Conspiracy

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Conspiracy

Postby Henry Spencer » Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:21 pm

Nsme any conspiracies you believe or do not believe and why. If the mods feel the need to move this to the Debate Forum, feel free to. I had no idea which topic would suit it better, but finally decided on this forum.
Anyway, I love mystery, in true stories, films, books, games, whatever. I enjoy hearing about conspiracy theories and although I do not believe in a lot of them am intrigued by them. I guess it's something to do with my love of investigating.
Please tell of any conspiracy theories you have heard and what you personally think of the theory.
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby Gamer2 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:47 pm

The Apollo 11 moon landing-People say its false, but i think those people are full of bull-hokey. They have video of it, all though the flag is moving, its couse the space suits are bumping the pole, also there are wires in the flag to hold it out like it is.
Gamer2
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby TEEPO™ » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:06 pm

The one about how the US is still a British colony, of course.

http://www.civil-liberties.com/books/main.html

Actually most of the stuff he states there are legal facts.
TEEPO™
Banned
Banned

Currently playing: with my sister

Postby Clint » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:08 pm

I think in some way 9/11 could be one. I don't have my own theory but some of the 'research' and ideas people come up with is quite scary. It's possible the government didn't tell the people exactly what happened that day.

Other than that I dunno.
Clint
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: Fallout 3

Postby Captain Lars Kegstealer » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:40 pm

Yeah the 9/11 one is a good one. Too bad we don't know if it was set up by the US government. I doubt it was, but wouldn't it just be great to see what happens if it was a set up. WOoooo would that be a funny day.
Captain Lars Kegstealer
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Gamer2 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:44 pm

Ya, the US would be denouced by the UN, and the Government would loose fase in the world
Gamer2
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Nordic Fortune » Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:47 am

yeah the 9/11 thing i have to agree with after that documentary. Aparently he made one showing that the Indonesia tsunamis were made on purpose for a few reasons....i'll have to see that cause that sounds a little farfetched, but hell it could be.
Nordic Fortune
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby Satoshi » Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:49 am

Silent Scream wrote:yeah the 9/11 thing i have to agree with after that documentary. Aparently he made one showing that the Indonesia tsunamis were made on purpose for a few reasons....i'll have to see that cause that sounds a little farfetched, but hell it could be.

Are you serious? Dude, when you find that video, can you send it to me? That sounds really interesting.
Satoshi
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby dbzruler88 » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:20 am

i heard something about how bush had dinner with one of the bin laden's like a week before 9/11......
dbzruler88
Atheist Activist
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: jeremylovesanna
XBL: jeremylovesanna
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Yakuza 0

Postby Joe Pesci » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:05 am

I heard one about Bush choking on a pretzel, but no way was that true.
Joe Pesci
sUk 4 Life
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby Dragnoix » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:11 am

Yeah, i remember someone posting something about the whole 911 thing, something about all the names containing exactly 11 letters, i think it was oni-ninja, what the hell happened to him anyway?

Oh well, it's definatly scary thinking that people can produce tsunamis, that's some scary shit.
Dragnoix
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Satoshi » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:19 am

The 911 theory wasn't about those stupid coincidences with the numbers, it was about how the destruction of the Twin Towers was self-inflicted.
Satoshi
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:05 am

I don't believe the 9/11 one, I mean I think the US government (or the Illuminati, its existence/reach another "theory" in itself) are capable of a lot, but not this. And MAKING Tsunamis, good lord, if the guy is so good at documentaries and skewing evidence that he can make THAT seem feasible, then of course he'd be able to do the same for a 9/11 one, which actually IS possible...
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby TEEPO™ » Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:57 pm

Come on, Spaz. After all we've talked about, surely you must know that these people have no regard for the lives of innocent people. Just look at the facts. You have to suspect, at least, that 9/11 was somewhat TOO CONVENIENT. Look at how drastically the world has changed in their favour, we're heading faster and faster into full-blown world war III, our countries are quickly turning into police states in the name of fighting terrorism, we're losing our freedoms ffs. The real enemy are not the towel-heads, the real enemy is our own governments and the group of people that control them.
Last edited by TEEPO™ on Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TEEPO™
Banned
Banned

Currently playing: with my sister

Postby Henry Spencer » Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:07 pm

^ Totally agree with you there TEEPO. Good comment.
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Next

Return to Off Topic