Conspiracy

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Postby Hazuki Legend » Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:15 pm

TEEPO™ wrote:Come on, Spaz. After all we've talked about, surely you must know that these people have no regard for the lives of innocent people. Just look at the facts. You have to suspect, at least, that 9/11 was somewhat TOO CONVENIENT. Look at how drastically the world has changed in their favour, we're heading faster and faster into full-blown world war III, our countries are quickly turning into police states in the name of fighting terrorism, we're losing our freedoms ffs. The real enemy enemy are not the towel-heads, the real enemy is our own governments and the people that control them.

So will you vote BNP? I agree our governments are shit and Tony Blair needs to pull his cock out of George Bush's ass.
Hazuki Legend
Est. 1989
Machine Gun Fist

XBL: Dan Whale 89

Postby TEEPO™ » Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:28 pm

I honestly think that it doesn't matter who we vote for anymore. The left wing and the right wing are both controlled by the same beast. If we were under a conservative government right now, we'd still be in the same situation. Same goes for the americans and most other countries. Governments aren't elected, they're SElected.
TEEPO™
Banned
Banned

Currently playing: with my sister

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:31 pm

TEEPO™ wrote:Come on, Spaz. After all we've talked about, surely you must know that these people have no regard for the lives of innocent people. Just look at the facts. You have to suspect, at least, that 9/11 was somewhat TOO CONVENIENT. Look at how drastically the world has changed in their favour, we're heading faster and faster into full-blown world war III, our countries are quickly turning into police states in the name of fighting terrorism, we're losing our freedoms ffs. The real enemy enemy are not the towel-heads, the real enemy is our own governments and the people that control them.

What we talked about were theories discussing how possible certain circumstances are, I didn't take it all as gospel. I'm not even 100% that the Illuminati actually exists TBH...
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Tidus. » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:18 pm

Marilyn Monroe did NOT commit suicide.

----------------------------------------------

- Autopsy ''botched'' from the outset. Large volumes of damning evidence from it were removed and have never been found. No traces of the drug that supposedly killed her, barbituates, were found in her system at all.

- Her phone records seized by US government officials the morning after her death. Most of her phone records were never officially released into the public domain again.

- Several of her personal files, including her diary, contracts and other sensitive information was removed from her home the morning after she died. These have never been recovered since.

- According to several forensic scientists, she had been dead for at least 5 hours before Police were called to her home. This time period has NEVER been accounted for.

- Several eye witness accounts placing President Kennedy and Bobby Kennedy at her home the evening of her death.

- Several witnesses claim she was actually taken to a local hospital by ambulance and that she died there and not at her home as the ''official line'' claims.

- No drinking glasses or bottled water found anywhere near her bedroom, where she supposedly died. The drugs that used to ''commit suicide'' all required water or other drinking fluid to be consumed.

- The number of tablets she is believed to have swallowed, based on the number of emtpy bottles around her house, would not have been enough to kill her.

- Several bruises found all over her body, pointing to some kind of struggle. All bruises were identified as being ''fresh'' and of being caused within the last day or so of her life.

------------------------------------

In the end, she mixed in VERY dangerous circles. She was too innocent for it and the end was very tradgic. I will never believe her's is a simple case of suicide - there is too much evidence pointing to a massive cover-up.
Tidus.
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Hazuki Legend » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:21 pm

You never know one day forensics might discover the truth, as for her diary it's located deep in the mississippi river.
Hazuki Legend
Est. 1989
Machine Gun Fist

XBL: Dan Whale 89

Postby Tidus. » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:27 pm

RE: 9/11.

I think that the US Government were fully aware it was going to happen. They conspired to allow the attacks to commence unchallenged. It would allow them to progress with plans for War they had long since planned.

The normal security checks and standards in place to protect America were NOT in place on the 11th September. This is fact. I believe the US Government allowed the attacks to happen, even ''clearing the way'' for them to take place. It would assist them in thier plans and ultimatley give them what they want.

George Bush is a very scary character, indeed. He is derranged in his Religious beliefs. He and his government are totally blinkered. The idea of him in such a massive position of power, and even worse that Tony Blair appears to accomodating his every wish - is the worst thing to happen to this Planet in many, many years.

I cannot believe so many Americans were so stupid to vote Bush into power. Many of them still think he is a great president. They are truly foolish individuals.
Tidus.
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Tidus. » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:32 pm

Hazuki Legend wrote:You never know one day forensics might discover the truth, as for her diary it's located deep in the mississippi river.

I doubt we will ever know the full truth.

I think the majority of people consider her death to be highly suspicious now anyway. I think most people realise it was most likely NOT a simple suicide case.

I've read alot on the subject, and I cannot stress highly enough what utterly dangerous circles Marilyn was mixing in during her final years. When you look at who she associated with, she was always going to meet a rather tradgic end.

Those interested should read "The Secret Lives of Marilyn Monroe" by Anthony Summers and "The Assasination of Marilyn Monroe" by Donald Wolfe. Both present compelling evidence that makes it abundantly clear her death was ANYTHING BUT suicide.
Tidus.
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby FeelinLuckyPUNK » Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:31 pm

RE: 911

I was reading a book called 'The New Pearl Harbour' and it is basically about the US governments involvement in 911 which similiar to Pearl Harbour was used as a pretext for going to war.

'The project for the new american century' document released before 911, talks about global domination by the US and that for the american people to allow this theyre would have to be a substantial event - like a new Pearl Harbour so that they would support this' I believe that the American Government, after recieving the threat of terrorism allowed this to happen as a pretext for going to war. I also believe that the American Government planted explosives in the towers which lead to their collapse. No steel buildings have ever collapsed in the history of mankind from fire yet on 911, 3 buildings collapsed because of this and one of them had never even been hit by a plane.

When the rubble was being cleared there was massive amounts of melting steel in the basements of the buildings which suggests that the buildings collapsed because their supports gave way which could suggest they fell because of explosive in the basements and not from the plane crashes and also these were the first steel building to ever collapse in the history of mankind yet no BIG investigation. Surely if this happened there would be a massive nvestigation yet what do america do? Sell the steel to foreigners essentially moving forensic material from a CRIME SCENE which is ILLEGAL by the way. How come no one mentions that?

www.whatreallyhappened.com

steve
FeelinLuckyPUNK
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby RyoHazuki1987 » Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:08 pm

Dragnoix wrote:Yeah, i remember someone posting something about the whole 911 thing, something about all the names containing exactly 11 letters, i think it was oni-ninja, what the hell happened to him anyway?

Oh well, it's definatly scary thinking that people can produce tsunamis, that's some scary shit.
Oni-ninja is still here, he goes by the name Martin now.

As far as 9/11 conspiracies go, I doubt most of the theories I've seen and heard so far. Steven's sounds interesting, I'll have to check out that book. The majority of videos I've seen have either flaws, distortions (accidental or intentional), and/or omission of facts.

I do find the conspiracy theories surrounding the Pentagon attack to be quite interesting. Check out the video here if you haven't seen it yet.
RyoHazuki1987
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Kenny » Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:16 pm

I believe in the Area 51 thing, Kurt Cobain's Suicide was really a Murder, the JFK setup, the Martin Luther King setup, and some of the 9/11 theories.

One I don't believe in is the Moon thing. I mean shit, you think with all these telescopes everyone has and whatnot, you'd think people would step up and confirm this shit by now. Instead we get a FOX special with a bunch of old men who are trying to get their 15 minutes before they die, cause that's how that stupid theory started.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby FeelinLuckyPUNK » Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:27 am

Conspiracies are very important things to understand. I believe that the american government planned 911 SOOO much that i no longer believe anything that i am told on the news anymore. Even all this shit with Israel and Lebanon, take everything the media tells you with a pinch of salt. All America are looking for is an excuse to invade Iran. The American and the British governments are supporting Israels bombardment of civilians which is hypocritical coming from them. You dont fight terrorism being a terrorist! The entire Western meda is silent, focussing ad nauseam on the alleged terrorist actions of Hizbollah, its "links to Iran and Syria", the rescue of Western expatriates. But not a word on the destruction of an entire nation. What Israel is doing in a very concrete sense is "wiping Lebanon off the face of the map". Moreover, in providing a green light to Israel to continue its criminal bombings for another week, the Bush adminstration is directly responsible for these atrocities. Bush is an asshole.

steve
FeelinLuckyPUNK
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby IveBeenCensored » Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:35 pm

Clint wrote: It's possible the government didn't tell the people exactly what happened that day.

thats not a conspiracy theory, that's regular government bullshit
IveBeenCensored
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Henry Spencer » Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:53 pm

Kensuke NOL©™ wrote:I believe in the Area 51 thing, Kurt Cobain's Suicide was really a Murder, the JFK setup, the Martin Luther King setup, and some of the 9/11 theories.

One I don't believe in is the Moon thing. I mean shit, you think with all these telescopes everyone has and whatnot, you'd think people would step up and confirm this shit by now. Instead we get a FOX special with a bunch of old men who are trying to get their 15 minutes before they die, cause that's how that stupid theory started.

Aside from the Kurt Cobain conspiracy, I agree with everything you just said. JFK has some of the most interesting conspiracy theories going. Some rediculous and some far too scary. I mean the CIA, Mafia, Cubans AND the Government all being in on it, seems scary to me, to me, it is possible, but we will never know.
Last edited by Henry Spencer on Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:06 pm

The Russians killed Elvis, just to show they could get to anyone, anywhere, at a time when they wanted people to fear the "commies"...

;)
Last edited by St. Elmo's Fire on Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Henry Spencer » Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:26 pm

Another conspiracy which I found very interesting: Bruce Lee's mysterious death. Many different views on that. I really do think he was in trouble with the Mafia, they are very good at taking out their victims and getting away with it (bribery). He was said to have been attacked on numerous occasions in the street and often used his famous one inch punch to take a guy out. It could have got him in trouble with the local Mob, since Bruce never mentioned who he got attacked off. It makes sense to me.
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic