views on sex

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Should new couples wait for sex? (Total votes: 30)

Yes, definately should be together for at least a month.
13%
Yes, a couple weeks should do it.
13%
As long as you both want it, go for it!
43%
Banana
30%

Postby Hazuki Legend » Mon May 12, 2008 11:44 am

Dragon Light wrote:llive life to the edge sex before marriage.

Haha, it's amazing how quick culture has changed.
Hazuki Legend
Est. 1989
Machine Gun Fist

XBL: Dan Whale 89

Postby Dragon Light » Mon May 12, 2008 12:37 pm

lol lightsaber
Dragon Light
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby yoshi art is art » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:24 am

Man, I think gay sex blows and anyone who does it bites ass
yoshi art is art
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Captain Lars Kegstealer » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:20 am

yoshi art is art wrote:Man, I think gay sex blows and anyone who does it bites ass

The first question I'm gonna ask you is, do you think being gay is a choice or not?

I'll ask another after you reply to this.
Captain Lars Kegstealer
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby yoshi art is art » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:30 am

No, I think homosexuality is an aberration like clubfootedness. It's just the way they are. I don't hate them.

I don't think homosexuality is immoral. If that's the way someone is then, do what you gotta do. But it makes me sick. And the gay community seems to be having a lot of problems with disease and with promiscuity disproportionate to the amount of the population that they make up. So maybe one day if there is a way to "cure" it, some might be interested in it.
yoshi art is art
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Captain Lars Kegstealer » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:28 am

Oh ok, I won't bother asking the next question then/
Captain Lars Kegstealer
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby OL » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:30 am

Dragon Light wrote:llive life to the edge sex before marriage.

Sounds like a pop song.

Huh. I just realized that I haven't posted in this topic yet. Weird.

Anyway, there's nothing wrong with sex before marriage, or even with sex before you've officially been together with someone for a month, or whatever the fuck the topic is asking.
I used to be very conservative in my views on sex. I didn't necessarrily think you should wait until you're married, but I did see it as this mega-important thing that only serious couples should engage in. But at that point, I was semi-inexperienced in the matter.
The fact is, you only think sex is this relationship-defining thing if you don't actually have much experience in the matter.
Sex is fun. And if you're with the right person (not your "soulmate" or any of that stupid bullshit; just someone you like and get along with really well), it's not "dirty" at all.
And if you get those pathetic religious views out of your mind, find someone you like and who likes you, and just do it... you'll be a lot happier.
Not having sex isn't God's will. It's the will of some nutty asshole from a thousand years ago who probably decided that sex was gross, and decided it was a bad thing for anyone to do, unless for procreation. I don't follow the Bible for my beliefs anymore, because none of it was actually written by an omnipotent being... it was just written and edited by a random assortment of nobodies. If you strictly follow the Bible, then you're just following the opinions of some guy. I'm not one of those morons who thinks that all religion is bollocks, necessarily. I just realize that religion has been edited from it's origins over the course of history so much, that the only practical thing to do anymore is to just follow whatever you think is right.
And me? I think sex is right. One-night-stands and that kind of thing are probably a little too edgy (what with so much disease and contagion floating around, you should at least be careful). But sex with someone you know and trust, whether you're married or not?
Nothing wrong with it at all.
Besides, if you really think sex is something vitally important to a strong relationship, you're in for a disappointment. Really, if you want a truly strong relationship, then sex should be one of the least important things.
Love is more than just a physical act.
OL
Yo jes hummilated yoursef
Shenmue III

Postby NeoShredder » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:15 pm

/thread
NeoShredder
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: NeoShredder5
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Only Child » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:47 pm

Nothing more can be said.
Only Child
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby KiBa » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:10 pm

^ Except that Grim Fandango is brilliant, and so are you for the awesome Manny Calavera avatar.
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby Only Child » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:35 pm

Theoros wrote:^ Except that Grim Fandango is brilliant, and so are you for the awesome Manny Calavera avatar.

You know it man, and actually I believe OL is a big fan of that particular game. Sadly enough while replaying it for the first time in many years I actually thought about OL and how the aesthetic seemed to be his kind of thing. You guys are always on my mind ;)
Only Child
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby KiBa » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:45 pm

:)
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Previous

Return to Off Topic