9/11 an Inside job????

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Postby Supa » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:45 am

Don't think it was an inside job for a lot of reasons in this thread already, so I don't wanna bring them up again. Just an opinion.
Supa
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby rens of heavens » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:14 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L1k8AxGe4g

911 Hidden in Hollywood - Part 1

Turn up the volume at 5:28!!!
rens of heavens
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Martin » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:30 am

I dunno, there's evidence for it being a conspiracy. Far from conclusive, but it's a bit like the "they didn't really go to the moon thing". There's some compelling circumstantial evidence for it, but nothing to really prove it. In any case, I don't care about 9/11 at all.
Martin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Currently playing: After Burner... Great!

Postby dino » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:29 pm

Martin wrote:I don't care about 9/11 at all.

what you said was very idiotic and extremely rude, wait until something like that happens to you

your one of those idiots who think there "cool" and "tough guy"

moron :x
dino
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby OL » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:19 pm

^^Whoa, what's with the hate dino?
He's allowed to choose what he does and does not care about. This particular event has nothing to do with him, so he ignores it. He's not stupid because of that. People die in mass amounts every day. Expecting that everyone should care more about this particular instance just because it's essentially the "popular" thing to care about?
Now that's moronic.
OL
Yo jes hummilated yoursef
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:45 am

Dino,please man.
OL is right and I believe you should apologize to Martin and then learn what debate is.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby dino » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:41 am

NO

When government sponsors terrorism and blames it on innocent people that's wrong and the people responsible should be taken to jail
dino
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Kenny » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:46 am

There's alot of bad shit going on right now that's far worse and i'm willing to bet you don't care about most of it since it doesn't relate to you.

Same thing.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby Ryo Hazukki » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:32 am

I don't know if it was or not, and I don't really care either way. But, if you believe the official story, you're a fucking moron.
Ryo Hazukki
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby JoePesci » Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:16 am

I think Ryo Hazuki is Osama Bin Laden. They both live in caves, think about fucking virgins, getting revenge, and most of all, they don't like to eat their carrots.
JoePesci
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby UnHoly Bible » Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:50 am

the job was for the plane to go into the building.
UnHoly Bible
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby CookieMonster » Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:18 pm

9/11 was def. done by jewelers. Watchmakers to be specific. :lol:
CookieMonster
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Samanosuke Akechi » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:43 pm

I don't know what to believe anymore.Came across some interesting videos though.Some things just don't add up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nD7dbkkBIA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08TV7MabJw0

Straight quote from David Rockefellar himself.

"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure -- one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

Big events need to happen if they want a one world government.Was 9/11 part of it?Who knows.
Samanosuke Akechi
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Clint » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:03 pm

Samanosuke Akechi wrote:
Big events need to happen if they want a one world government.Was 9/11 part of it?Who knows.

Events always need to happen to 'justify' their cause. Over here in the UK, we had another muslim patsy who brought a syringe-bomb (yes, a syringe-bomb) onto a plane. Of course, he was caught whilst on the plane and a day later we had airport body scanners introduced into every terminal.

And they pull these kind of tricks all the time.

Sadly, people get upset and angry when we talk about 9/11 being an inside job. One often gets branded a 'conspiracy theorist' or any other media-influenced name under the sun.

Fortunately people are waking up to the government's lies these days. The sooner people start to realise guys like Obama are just puppets for the new world order, the easier it will be.

Just keep an open mind about things. And if you must watch TV, just switch off the fucking news. It's the biggest load of garbage you could ever watch.
Clint
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: Fallout 3

Postby Bluecast » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:22 pm

It's been 9 years,get the fuck over it already.
This is a dumb argument that niether side will ever agree on and still go on like it matters who did it....fuck whoever did it. The ONLY thing that matters is the thousands of dead people and the families related to the victims.
If you are not related to them then shut the fuck up and move along.

I never watch the news anymore and many people already know the media sucks...but doesn't make a bunch of crackpots on youtube videos and have websites are any more in saying the "truth" than the other.

Damn shut up about 9/11 already.

And about Obama,he is just another asshat who makes big promises to get votes and does not deliver..nothing new there.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic