9/11 an Inside job????

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

9/11 an Inside job????

Postby TheEdge » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:13 pm

Have you heard of the theory that 9/11 being an inside job. Was it perpetrated by the US government to create a new pearl harbor event to pave the way for an invasion of the middle east and the destruction of domestic civil liberties!??!!

DISCUSS!!
TheEdge
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby TheEdge » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:16 pm

Also this is the 400th topic on this debate forum!@
TheEdge
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Bluecast » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:28 pm

Not only is this the most brought up debate it's also the most retarded.

Anyone who believe in this conspiracy theory bullshit wears tinfoil hats or some crazy woman you wear tinfoil thongs.
Even to the extreme of having your PC tinfoiled.

Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby TheEdge » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:35 pm

MMmmmmm, tinfoil thong
Last edited by TheEdge on Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TheEdge
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Mr.Tambourine Man » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:38 pm

It's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. It's like saying that the American government paid Mark David Chapman to shoot John Lennon, there are seriously people who belive that. What a load of bull. Some people are so feeble-minded.

I hope you don't believe this Edge, nor the rest of you.
Last edited by Mr.Tambourine Man on Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.Tambourine Man
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby TheEdge » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:39 pm

Just a debate topic thats all
TheEdge
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Mr.Tambourine Man » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:40 pm

TheEdge wrote:Just a debate topic thats all

*sighs with relief*
Mr.Tambourine Man
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby TheEdge » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:49 pm

Let me play devils advocate though. This is their (Not Mine!) point of view.

1. 3 buildings came down on 9/11. Building 7 was not hit by a plane and still fell down.

2. There was about 20 war drills going on that day that mirrored exactly what happened.

3. The media attacks people that disagree with the official story

4. The pentagon has about 600 camera's around it but we still dont have a clear shot of the plane coming in and hitting it (this is their explaination for a missle or something hitting it)

There is their point of view, to be honest I dont know what to believe. I mean come on our government is kinda evil. Would we do this to start a war? Who knows.
Last edited by TheEdge on Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheEdge
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby MiTT3NZ » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:04 pm

MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Bluecast » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:16 pm

Meat Hands wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIRBRBIXbtg

That was awesome.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby ys » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:08 pm

I do believe that something fishy went on anyway during those events. There are many things that just don't add up. For example the Pentagon thing were there was hardly any debris after a plane crash, the FBI confiscating the video tapes that filmed it all, the fact that a paper passport was found at the Twin Towers site without any damage to it. But the black box of the plane couldn't be found on the other hand. This was something that had never happened before in the long career of the leader of the search team.
But despite this, I don't believe that this was just the US government planning all of it. I do assume that there were other intelligence organizations behind it though. I've read articles about the fact that Echelon had already intercepted messages from the terrorists a few days before the attack. But because they deal with so much information (and delays because of intelligence agencies) this never reached the president in time. So I don't think people should blame it on Bush, many times presidents know less than people working for them.

I don't fully trust any government in the end though. They all have hidden agendas and history has proven that many times, years after certain events. One of the ancient Greek philosophers even said it back then : people shouldn't trust their government and be as critical as possible. He found that that was part of being in a healthy democracy. So the people could keep the ones they chose in check. It's too bad that people often are too complacent.
ys
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby MiTT3NZ » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:22 pm

ys wrote:I do believe that something fishy went on anyway during those events. There are many things that just don't add up. For example the Pentagon thing were there was hardly any debris after a plane crash, the FBI confiscating the video tapes that filmed it all, the fact that a paper passport was found at the Twin Towers site without any damage to it. But the black box of the plane couldn't be found on the other hand. This was something that had never happened before in the long career of the leader of the search team.

Dude, just look at house fires. Things you expect to survive it don't, and things you don't expect to survive it do. It's all down to where shit is placed, and more importantly just plain and simple luck.

And about the Pentagon thing.. who knows what's in that place? For all we know it's the real Area 51 and they have walls laced with some plane-vapourising chemicals. Ooh, that's a gudden actually! Let's have a Roswell/Area 51 debate!
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Clint » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:28 pm

Anyone who actually does a great deal of research for and against 9/11, will come to the conclusion that it was indeed an inside job.

The US government is turning the planet into a prison. They use false-flag terror to strike fear into the mass population. I am utterly convinced 9/11 was an inside job. Building 7 speaks for itself.

If I can convince any of you to watch just one video, then make it Terrorstorm:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... errorstorm

You know, 90% of the 'THE GOVERNMENT WOULDN'T DO THAT, YOU'RE RETARDED' Brigade don't even realise 3 buildings fell down that day.

The evidence speaks for itself.
Clint
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: Fallout 3

Postby Bluecast » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:39 pm

^ Oh fuck of all people please clint tell me you are not as gullible as intruder to believe some idiotic internet video by some idiot?

I really thought you had more sense than that.
:?
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Clint » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:03 pm

-Ryudo- wrote:^ Oh fuck of all people please clint tell me you are not as gullible as intruder to believe some idiotic internet video by some idiot?

I really thought you had more sense than that.
:?

No, maybe i'm just senseless? :roll:

Open your eyes mate. Just because George Bush shoves terrorism down your throats ever week, doesn't mean the world is as he says. You are being lied to on a daily basis. You are fighting a false war. I could go on all day. But frankly, this isn't the place.

It's an endless battle, some people will just never accept no matter what we present to them.

It's not a conspiracy. There are thousands of pieces of evidence that sum up the big picture. Only the government will not respond to any of them. So sometimes people have to act like 'nuts'.

Don't think less of me due to this. I don't let it go to my head, at all.
Clint
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: Fallout 3

Next

Return to Off Topic