Facebook

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Facebook

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:37 am

Bluecast wrote:
MiTT3NZ wrote: I swore to myself I'd never rejoin the ranks, but the "their there they're" and "your you're" thing really does my head in. I just don't understand how so many people can get it wrong all the time. I can kinda see why people say "could of" instead of "could have", but not in the cases stated above.

Also his instead of He's

Noticed that here quite a few times, but oddly, only here. I used to be a Nazi but stopped, as a result I myself type pretty badly now, so staying a Nazi is probably for the best.
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Riku Rose » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:26 pm

Your all being mean.

Riku Rose has received a thanks from: St. Elmo's Fire
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Miles Prower » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:55 am

Miles Prower
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

XBL: sppeac1987
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby nskachu » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:15 pm

I had an account just for shenmue. i joined the group. but then real life started following me at facebook. i deacttivated my account because of some annozing people that didnt stop sending me farmville invitations. but the shenmue group was still interesting. i used to talk to some friendly guys there. does anyone know if victor arashi or shenmue stare are in this forum?
nskachu
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: with feelings

Postby QWERTY » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:17 pm

nskachu wrote: I had an account just for shenmue. i joined the group. but then real life started following me at facebook. i deacttivated my account because of some annozing people that didnt stop sending me farmville invitations. but the shenmue group was still interesting. i used to talk to some friendly guys there. does anyone know if victor arashi or shenmue stare are in this forum?

QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Perfect_Chaos » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:13 am

nskachu wrote: I had an account just for shenmue. i joined the group. but then real life started following me at facebook. i deacttivated my account because of some annozing people that didnt stop sending me farmville invitations. but the shenmue group was still interesting. i used to talk to some friendly guys there. does anyone know if victor arashi or shenmue stare are in this forum?

i believe shenmue stare is. dont know what his user name is. i wanna say he told me a while back that he joined
Perfect_Chaos
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Spokane » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:16 am

Every now and then a Shenmue related thing will pop up in my recommendations, sometimes its a campaign group for Shenmue 3 and sometimes its just a fan page or a character page.
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

PSN: RobotWillie
Steam: RobotWillie
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior

Postby wude » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:15 am

Perfect_Chaos wrote:

i believe shenmue stare is. dont know what his user name is. i wanna say he told me a while back that he joined

Jack Burton
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=8162
wude
٩(⁎❛ᴗ❛⁎)۶
Machine Gun Fist

Currently playing: m.a.m.e

Postby south carmain » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:08 pm

ah I remember doing my fair share to help the 500k group back in the day, didn't know there were other members here
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:14 pm

Yep, I'm one of 'em.
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: MarcinTheMartian
XBL: YokosukaMartian
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: ..Uhh Shenmue

Postby Who Really Cares? » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:17 pm

Whos William Ren and Naoyuki Ito? Both have Shenmue pics so I'm guessing its a fan page trying to get anyone who likes the dojo to join them?
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Currently playing: TitanFall

Postby Peter » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:18 pm

I know i bumped this topic a while ago, but i will probably advise that unless you sort of know that they are "normal people", then dont add them. :lol:
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby south carmain » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:03 am

Who Really Cares? wrote: Whos William Ren and Naoyuki Ito? Both have Shenmue pics so I'm guessing its a fan page trying to get anyone who likes the dojo to join them?

naoyuki ito is a profile that promotes the shenmue 3 campaign groups, it's also a shenmue persona, I don't know about "william ren" but there is a "wuying ren" which does the same

south carmain has received a thanks from: Who Really Cares?
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: okami hd

Postby RyoHazuki84 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:22 am

i have moved around my whole life and i travel a lot so having facebook has been beneficial to me in a way where i can be in contact with all the people i have met. yeah, stupid shit can happen, but hey, to me, the benefits outweigh the consequences.
RyoHazuki84
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Currently playing: Shenmue

Postby wude » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:29 am

south carmain wrote:
Who Really Cares? wrote: Whos William Ren and Naoyuki Ito? Both have Shenmue pics so I'm guessing its a fan page trying to get anyone who likes the dojo to join them?

naoyuki ito is a profile that promotes the shenmue 3 campaign groups, it's also a shenmue persona, I don't know about "william ren" but there is a "wuying ren" which does the same

There is also a Goro mihashi profile
wude
٩(⁎❛ᴗ❛⁎)۶
Machine Gun Fist

Currently playing: m.a.m.e

Previous

Return to Off Topic