BROTHAMITE BROTHAMITE! Ask the wise Brotha fools!

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: BROTHAMITE BROTHAMITE! Ask the wise Brotha fools!

Postby Rakim » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:49 pm

Martin wrote: Brothaman, I have a possibly-sensitive question for you. Why is it that some black people both complain about racism a lot, whilst at the same time reinforcing negative racial-stereotypes with their actions?

Example: There was this chap at university who would always be complaining about racism around campus (I never witnessed any), and if he got a bad grade the tutor was "racist" (he always got bad grades, never showed up). He hated white people, and seemed convinced that we all owed him something because of slavery.

He hated me, since at the time I was living in a house full of lovely black girls, and was seeing one that he wanted. Anyway, one day I caught him in my house stealing chicken from my fridge. Not only was the chicken not his, but he didn't live in our house. I pointed out to him that he is always complaining of racism, yet by sneaking into my house and stealing our chicken (of all things!), he was in fact living up to and reinforcing a common racial stereotype; black people are thieves and love chicken. I ended up caving his little face in, I was so pissed off.

What is your view on this kind of hypocrisy among certain individuals within the black community? Was I wrong to be violent towards him? He was a self-styled 'gangsta rappa'. I must say, it felt really good to make him bleed all over his snapback cap and high tops. Good times!

If a black guy was literally stealing chicken from me it what be so funny that I would forget to be mad. That sounds like a parody they might do on Boondocks.

Rakim has received a thanks from: KiBa
Rakim
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Brothaman » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:52 pm

Bluecast wrote: Will Kane ever win the WWE or World Title again or is Glen just going to to be the nice guy still and let the company walk over him as a jobber?

Probably one more time before he retires, I assume. No telling how long that will be though.

Rakim wrote:If a black guy was literally stealing chicken from me it what be so funny that I would forget to be mad. That sounds like a parody they might do on Boondocks.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E[/youtube]
Last edited by Brothaman on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brothaman has received 3 thanks from: Bluecast, KiBa, Martin
Brothaman
Purple Reign
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Bluecast » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:52 pm

Martin did you make that shit up? :P

Bluecast has received a thanks from: KiBa
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Martin » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:19 am

Rakim wrote:If a black guy was literally stealing chicken from me it what be so funny that I would forget to be mad. That sounds like a parody they might do on Boondocks.

Hah, I see what you mean. You have to keep in mind that it wasn't some random black guy, it was a cunt that I had to endure often complaining of racism in lectures and in the library. You'd be down the lab working on a project, two days before it was due in stereotypical black guy would show up, procrastinate a lot, look at Facebook, and listen to shitty tunes on YouTube instead of doing his work (which he'd left himself two days to do from scratch).

He'd then have his face in his hands whilst doing his work, often phoning friends to moan about how he's going to get a bad grade and that everyone around him is racist, and that the uni was a racist institution. Everything about him made me want to kill him. Even the fact that he's sitting there being really loud and annoying in a room where everyone else is wearing headphones and working quietly is totally unacceptable.

When his other many annoying features are taken into account.. yeah. Needless to say, breaking his face in my kitchen was extremely satisfying. The best part about it is that he couldn't really accuse me of being racist. For the next three years he didn't even look at me, and if I came into the lab when he was there, he'd leave.

Bluecast wrote: Martin did you make that shit up? :P

It's true, I'm afraid. Except I didn't literally 'break his face', of course. He could still eat and stuff after lol. He did have a very swollen face for the next week, though! He also must have had problems with his nose after since that's what erupted with the red water. I don't think anyone had ever beaten him up before. I get the impression he'd never even been in a fight. Quite something given that he was apparently a 'gangsta rappa'.

When I became violent, the look on his face was priceless. I threw him around the kitchen a little bit, punched him twice and headbutted him. The girls came downstairs, walked in on me and an unconscious, bleeding gangsta rappa and did the whole "WHAT. THE. FUCK." sort of thing. I explained the situation, and we all had a good laugh about it. He came to extremely embarrassed (the girls were all there), and left vowing "You're a dead man, fam! A DEAD MAN!" then couldn't look at me or be in the same room for the next few years.

Such a shame. People like that give black folk a really bad name. Perhaps I shouldn't have been violent, but as far as I'm concerned the little faggot deserved it. I could easily have been so violent to him that I could have killed him. I so wanted to stamp on his head when he was out, but instead I sighed and put him in the recovery position so that he didn't swallow his tongue.

Martin has received a thanks from: Bluecast
Martin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Currently playing: After Burner... Great!

Postby KiBa » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:48 am

Martin wrote:as I'm concerned the little faggot deserved it.
:!:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45121
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby Spokane » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:47 pm

Another good win for your Tigers!

And the Gamecocks are on fire too. Your state is doing superb this year in football.

That whole thing about racism reminds me of a comment someone left on one of AVGN's videos. It said not to curse because his kids are watching them and if he continues he will write to youtube complaining. Then a counter response made light of the fact that the guy had a playlist called "NIGGA".
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

PSN: RobotWillie
Steam: RobotWillie
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior

Postby Brothaman » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:02 pm

Spokane wrote: Another good win for your Tigers!

And the Gamecocks are on fire too. Your state is doing superb this year in football.

That whole thing about racism reminds me of a comment someone left on one of AVGN's videos. It said not to curse because his kids are watching them and if he continues he will write to youtube complaining. Then a counter response made light of the fact that the guy had a playlist called "NIGGA".

Indeed, the colleges of my state are kicking ass right now. Plus, AVGN wouldn't be the same without cursing anyways.
Brothaman
Purple Reign
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby KiBa » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:05 am

The poor kid was obviously lost and angry. With so many messed up families, a messed up culture, no money, no jobs, more importantly, no direction or sense of purpose for so many, people who lack a love of life, no place to call their own, no people they can depend on forever, no stability, no peace, no love, no meaning... it's not surprising that people start acting that way. They've obviously lost hope for anything better.

Nobody should be that lonely. It's very sad. Too many are like ghosts when they're still alive.
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:47 am

KiBa wrote: The poor kid was obviously lost and angry. With so many messed up families, a messed up culture, no money, no jobs, more importantly, no direction or sense of purpose for so many, people who lack a love of life, no place to call their own, no people they can depend on forever, no stability, no peace, no love, no meaning... it's not surprising that people start acting that way. They've obviously lost hope for anything better.

Nobody should be that lonely. It's very sad. Too many are like ghosts when they're still alive.

Who are you talking about!?
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Brothaman » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:56 pm

KiBa wrote: The poor kid was obviously lost and angry. With so many messed up families, a messed up culture, no money, no jobs, more importantly, no direction or sense of purpose for so many, people who lack a love of life, no place to call their own, no people they can depend on forever, no stability, no peace, no love, no meaning... it's not surprising that people start acting that way. They've obviously lost hope for anything better.

No, he just needs to quit being a bitch ass nigga...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lreVzE3rqBQ[/youtube]

St. Elmo's Fire wrote:

Who are you talking about!?

The hypocrite that Martin posted about.
Brothaman
Purple Reign
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Spokane » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:01 pm

Your Clemson football team is still going strong. Wonder what bowl game they will go to.

I'm sad Oregon lost.

And another thing, your Clemson basketball team is going down on the 22nd! Gonzaga is ranked 19th at the moment. Plus they will be playing at home here in Spokane at the McCarthy Athletic Center where they are 92-7 since its opening.

But it would be Brothaman's school to make a fool of me now wouldn't it.

They are 3-0 so far. Beat Southern Utah 103-65, beat West Virginia 84-50 which is surprising since that team is usually in the Top 25 and South Dakota today 96-58.

Edit: ah I was wrong, they will be playing at a "neutral" location in Orlando. Still gonna beat ya.
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

PSN: RobotWillie
Steam: RobotWillie
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior

Postby Brothaman » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:04 pm

Spokane wrote: Your Clemson football team is still going strong. Wonder what bowl game they will go to.

I'm sad Oregon lost.

And another thing, your Clemson basketball team is going down on the 22nd! Gonzaga is ranked 19th at the moment. Plus they will be playing at home here in Spokane at the McCarthy Athletic Center where they are 92-7 since its opening.

But it would be Brothaman's school to make a fool of me now wouldn't it.

They are 3-0 so far. Beat Southern Utah 103-65, beat West Virginia 84-50 which is surprising since that team is usually in the Top 25 and South Dakota today 96-58.

Edit: ah I was wrong, they will be playing at a "neutral" location in Orlando. Still gonna beat ya.

I haven't been able to go to the football games because of the school work. But I'm gonna got to the basketball games though. I'm not really sure how good our basketball team is, because ever other sport here get overshadowed by the football program. Either way, GO TIGERS!
Brothaman
Purple Reign
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Bluecast » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:26 am

Bluecast has received 2 thanks from: lavrentis, MiTT3NZ
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Brothaman » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:44 am

Ryudo wrote: Image

Ha, cool.
Brothaman
Purple Reign
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Segata Sanshiro Jr. » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:52 am

Brothaman, why do the NY Jets suck a sloppy dick so hard?
Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Mannytaro
Shenmue III

PSN: Wildfire21
XBL: Wildfire Green
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Rent A Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic