Government

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Government

Postby Jokatech19 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:41 pm

I just had yet another problem with the justice system. Now, I have recieved harassment and tickets in the past, but this was nonsense. I went to visit my doctor and parked in a meter zone. Right in front of the meter zone there was a paking zone that fit two cars. Unfortunatley it was filled with a sedan and a van. I pulled up behind the van in the first meter zone space. the back of the van was about 1 foot past the sign, so I was slightly shifted in my space. I put 4 quarters in the meter and left. I come back and find I have a ticket for the expired space behind me. This was one of those times where I conveniently have no phone or camera. In court the judge admits that I have a point, but says that if I decide to fight further I will be run around for a long time. This is how they make their money. I still had to pay $10 and burn gas and time off of a stupid blunder by a fag cop.
Jokatech19
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: AC: Revelations

Postby Bluecast » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:41 pm

LOL
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby OL » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:49 pm

Why the fuck is this topic called "Government"?
This isn't even a government problem, it's a local law enforcement problem.

If you're gonna start a topic just to complain about crappy stuff that's happened to you, you should be honest about it rather than trying to broaden it to being some kind of national problem that affects everyone.
OL
Yo jes hummilated yoursef
Shenmue III

Postby Kenny » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:57 pm

Oh jesus.

Just set yourself on fire as a protest. Then we'll take you more seriously.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby Gingefners, The » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:11 am

Count yourself lucky you aren't locked up for being so DEADLY.
Gingefners, The
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Currently playing: with myself

Postby Riku Rose » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:30 am

I suggest banging your brains out.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Crimson Ryan » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:22 am

OL wrote:Why the fuck is this topic called "Government"?
This isn't even a government problem, it's a local law enforcement problem.

If you're gonna start a topic just to complain about crappy stuff that's happened to you, you should be honest about it rather than trying to broaden it to being some kind of national problem that affects everyone.

If he was from the UK this topic would have more bad points.
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby Jokatech19 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:47 am

Actually OL..........................shut up.
And I am being honest. All of these money gouging legislations that you see if your fat faces are designed from the top. Corrupt congressmen, nonsensical laws, hidden taxation, it's all government made. They fool idiots like you by making it seem local. This is one minor little case, but it's one of many. And the issues get bigger and sicker.

And Ricky, stop hanging on my nutsack about a year old topic and admit you were raped by the bully at school.
Jokatech19
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby ThyDarkAngel » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:56 pm

Jokatech19 wrote:All of these money gouging legislations that you see if your fat faces are designed from the top. Corrupt congressmen, nonsensical laws, hidden taxation, it's all government made.

Well, there's truth here.[/img]
ThyDarkAngel
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: LOADING...

Postby OL » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:37 pm

Jokatech19 wrote:Actually OL..........................shut up.
And I am being honest. All of these money gouging legislations that you see if your fat faces are designed from the top. Corrupt congressmen, nonsensical laws, hidden taxation, it's all government made. They fool idiots like you by making it seem local. This is one minor little case, but it's one of many. And the issues get bigger and sicker.

Problem is, in your opening post all you went on about was a dickheaded cop and a dickheaded judge. Then you called your topic "Government", as if it was meant to inspire lively discussion about how corrupt the people in power are, when really you just got shafted with a bit of bad luck. It has nothing to do with corrupt congressmen or hidden taxes.
You got stuck with a ticket and no evidence that you did nothing wrong, so you had to pay a fine.
That sucks, I agree, but it isn't exactly the kind of thing that will have us taking to the streets in protest of the government.
I'm criticizing the obvious intentions of this particular topic, not defending stupid laws.
OL
Yo jes hummilated yoursef
Shenmue III

Postby Jokatech19 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:37 pm

I apologize OL. I should have gotten into it earlier. But that is where I was going with this though. I just at the moment wanted to bring out a minor example. The ticket was a blatantly wrong one and the cop knows that. He hid in the courthouse while the judge raped me for an injust fee. Even the judge admitted that it was wrong. It's the whole setup. The past 3 years, I've had adjustments made to my tax returns for my penchant plan deduction. I have no control over that deduction, yet there has been a convenient mistake made each year. I get a bill in the mail 3/4's through each year saying that I owe the government $300 dollars in late fee's and adjustments. I should kill them.
Jokatech19
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Clint » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:55 pm

If you hate them that much then stop paying your taxes completely.

You are born a free human being and you can claim this right if you truly wish to opt out of the system. Believe it or not, taxes are not guaranteed. You are not obliged to pay anyone, anything.

Look into becoming a Freeman of the Land. Thanks to the internet it's becoming more and more popular. Very popular in Canada right now, or so I hear.

But be warned. Freedom comes at a cost. That means no benefits of any kind. No Social Security Number and most certainly no state benefits or insurance.
Clint
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: Fallout 3

Postby Jokatech19 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:14 am

Wow, I didn't know that. I may give that thought one day. You know, it's funny you bring that up, because I was watching a movie a while ago that talked about all of the rights that people don't realize they have due to being institutionalized by the government.
Jokatech19
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Kenshin » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:40 pm

Chain yourself to a tree and hug for dear life....
Kenshin
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby mue 26 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:16 pm

You should read a book called the Traveller, amazing book!
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Next

Return to Off Topic