You crazy sexy SOBS What is on your minds!

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: THE RANDOM THOUGHTS THREAD!

Postby Henry Spencer » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:59 pm

Riku and Ryan, thank you for the "good luck". However, it wasn't my day, was it? I went there, paying for the transport, going straight after work and low and behold, since I've moved address, they wouldn't let me take the test! I told them I had already posted my change of address two weeks ago (they hadn't received it yet), but they weren't having it, so there's £30 down the drain. No matter how much I argued both there and then and then later on the phone, it made no difference. I was having a shit day anyhow, so I was predicting something else bad happening. Thanks, DSA, hope you get splinters all over your wang whilst you're humping your precious money tree. No hard feelings, or nothing. Assholes.
*sigh*
Life sucks. :lol:
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby Oppy » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:37 pm

trippin hard on some nice acid atm. so really have no idea whats goin on. Trying to make sence of rikus pms and the new wiki page... wow.....
Oppy
Aussie cunt
Machine Gun Fist

Currently playing: with your mums titties

Postby Oppy » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:53 pm

Haha, I could make this my new favorite topic.. I am absoloutly tripping balls at the moment. got lots of crazy shit goin through my head
Oppy
Aussie cunt
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Bluecast » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:02 pm

Oppy wrote:Haha, I could make this my new favorite topic.. I am absoloutly tripping balls at the moment. got lots of crazy shit goin through my head

http://www.neave.com/imagination/
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby pno » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:08 pm

Ryudo wrote:
Oppy wrote:Haha, I could make this my new favorite topic.. I am absoloutly tripping balls at the moment. got lots of crazy shit goin through my head

http://www.neave.com/imagination/

wow that site is wicked! cheers for posting.

im not sure how you could trip and post on a forum myself. when i used to do it ages ago i couldnt even get to the toilet when i started coming up on it! im guessing the acid you get these days probably isnt as strong as when i took it 10 years ago...
pno
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Mario Galaxy 2

Postby Bluecast » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:13 pm

This site has so much wierd crap who needs acid
http://www.neave.com/television/
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby pno » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:30 pm

Ryudo wrote:This site has so much wierd crap who needs acid
http://www.neave.com/television/

this site is amazing! concentrate on this for 30 secs and then look around the room. the resulting effect is just like magic mushrooms.

http://www.neave.com/strobe/
pno
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Currently playing: Mario Galaxy 2

Postby KiBa » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:55 am

Damn, Gingefners! You dug way back into the archives to find the mullet I posted in 2006! :mrgreen: I bequeath it to you.

I can't remember if I deleted all my posts from when I was a girl, or from when I was a black Jew, but I don't see anymore of my posts in that thread, so I assume they're gone. :cry:
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby Oppy » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:59 am

pno wrote:im not sure how you could trip and post on a forum myself. when i used to do it ages ago i couldnt even get to the toilet when i started coming up on it! im guessing the acid you get these days probably isnt as strong as when i took it 10 years ago...

Well, I was trippin pretty hard lastnight, and was strugglign to make scence of anything on here. For instance, I looked at gingefners avatar and thaught it was Solid Snake/Big boss, then i wandered off and came back and thaught it was Frodo Baggins. Also at some stange felt like i wanted to call Ryudo on my phone for some reason after spening to much time trying to make scence of his post.. I aldo read over some of kibas postes and they seam to make so much more scence and have s much mor meaning, i swear he must trip balls everyday.. If i told you what happened away from the dojo you would probably all lol yourself to death. I have tripped before, but not for ages.. LSD is definatley one of the most amazing substances there is, and gives the most fucked up, eye opening experiences ever... In a way I feel like I want everyone to experience it just to know what its like.. Amazing. thats all I can say...
Oppy
Aussie cunt
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Gingefners, The » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:00 am

KiBa wrote:Damn, Gingefners! You dug way back into the archives to find the mullet I posted in 2006! :mrgreen: I bequeath it to you.

I can't remember if I deleted all my posts from when I was a girl, or from when I was a black Jew, but I don't see anymore of my posts in that thread, so I assume they're gone. :cry:

I can't take the credit I'm afraid. Your debating nemesis beedle found it. Makes for a much more sexy avatar than these Rihanna ones and other girly types.
Gingefners, The
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Currently playing: with myself

Postby beedle » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:20 pm

And Pat, but that's not saying much.
beedle
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby [mYLES] » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:39 pm

Ive had acid. Talked to myself a lot on it. I mean ALOT.
[mYLES]
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Crimson Ryan » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:38 pm

The end of 2001: A Space Odyssey on acid is supposed to be immense..
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby Kenny » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:20 pm

Oppy wrote:
pno wrote:im not sure how you could trip and post on a forum myself. when i used to do it ages ago i couldnt even get to the toilet when i started coming up on it! im guessing the acid you get these days probably isnt as strong as when i took it 10 years ago...

Well, I was trippin pretty hard lastnight, and was strugglign to make scence of anything on here. For instance, I looked at gingefners avatar and thaught it was Solid Snake/Big boss, then i wandered off and came back and thaught it was Frodo Baggins. Also at some stange felt like i wanted to call Ryudo on my phone for some reason after spening to much time trying to make scence of his post.. I aldo read over some of kibas postes and they seam to make so much more scence and have s much mor meaning, i swear he must trip balls everyday.. If i told you what happened away from the dojo you would probably all lol yourself to death. I have tripped before, but not for ages.. LSD is definatley one of the most amazing substances there is, and gives the most fucked up, eye opening experiences ever... In a way I feel like I want everyone to experience it just to know what its like.. Amazing. thats all I can say...

:lol:
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby Riku Rose » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:40 pm

Oppy wrote:Also at some stange felt like i wanted to call Ryudo on my phone for some reason after spening to much time trying to make scence of his post..

Don't bother he just get's bitchy and calls the police on you if you do it to much.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic