I win I lose I win you win. I'm not Dave Chappelle

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Arguments

Postby Henry Spencer » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:19 pm

You're right, it is. Live and learn, I guess. He's gone for a day now anyway, hopefully he'll be better tomorrow. I made a mistake for giving him a warning for THAT post, but he was lucky to not get one beforehand in the other topic, tbh. He sorta came back causing trouble, imo.

But then he started with aggression via PM, so he had to go. For now. We'll see.
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Re: AVATARS AND SIGS

Postby Peter » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:43 pm

ys wrote:No offense guys but all of this is getting slightly pathetic. I guess things haven't really cooled down that much... As I said in another topic. It's like some bitterness hanging around which wasn't there before.

Everything/everyone has cooled down except for one person. The drama and rows that plagued these boards for so long had ceased, except for one person (who ironically said that they left because of all the drama. Coincidence?? I think not!). Either way, this place as a community will survive, and we will do our utmost to make sure that's so. The community is bigger than 1 Shenmue fan, or 1 person. So if this person has no place within the community, then we will ensure that they are not welcome here to take part.

One last thing, well done to Henry for handling this tonight. The word "Thanks" doesn't get used often enough on these boards, except outside of a button. But he handled tonight extremely well, with the skills he was selected to be a moderator. Hats off dude =D>

Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby KiBa » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:50 am

Noooooooooooo! Why do I always miss every single piss fight? Next time please, PLEASE, wait until I'm logged in. Just once! Is that so hard? It's called common courtesy. Geez!

KiBa has received 2 thanks from: south carmain, St. Elmo's Fire
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby south carmain » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:49 am

Well this comes as no surprise, when he started making unbased accusations and threatening to get people banned even though he isnt even a mod anymore i knew it was going to end this way, it would of been better if he had just said sorry instead of making a discour worthy of a corrupt politician and i'm sure most people would of accepted it, ah well the fact he was suspended will hopefully bring him back down to earth and make him realise that he will be welcomed back when he shows respect for the community
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Gingefners, The » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:35 am

ys wrote:No offense guys but all of this is getting slightly pathetic. I guess things haven't really cooled down that much... As I said in another topic. It's like some bitterness hanging around which wasn't there before.

Getting? Slightly? Haha you're more charitable in thought than meself. It's been past pathetic in many ways for around 2 years, although to be fair it's just as pathetic that the people who were too cowardly to stand up to him over that time, and instead kissed his ass, are now putting the boot in. It's all good though, the whole saga has had some very amusing moments over the years :D

Gingefners, The has received 3 thanks from: beedle, MiTT3NZ, St. Elmo's Fire
Gingefners, The
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Currently playing: with myself

Postby Joe Pesci » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:08 am

Bluecast wrote:Make one of your bro kissing Julian McMahon then entice him to post again.

I forgot who Julian McMahon was for a second. I hate Nip Tuck, my brother watched the whole series somehow and basically sucked Julian McMahon's dick. So I could probably get an image of that and not even have to alter it. But in all seriousness, I have tried to get Yusuke to come back. He might one day but he has no interest at this point.

I don't understand what went wrong in this topic. Henry, were you saying Ryudo's comment to me was uncalled for? Or his private message to you?
Joe Pesci
sUk 4 Life
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby Henry Spencer » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:10 am

I didn't know who this "Julian McMahon" was until I Googled it after I gave him the warning. I thought it was the real name of somebody on here. So yeah, that was a muck up on my part, but then his constant PMs about how I should ban him and how much we're all "cunts", then yes, I felt he needed to cool down. He was going on a tirade.

Gingefners, The wrote:

Getting? Slightly? Haha you're more charitable in thought than meself. It's been past pathetic in many ways for around 2 years, although to be fair it's just as pathetic that the people who were too cowardly to stand up to him over that time, and instead kissed his ass, are now putting the boot in. It's all good though, the whole saga has had some very amusing moments over the years :D

Glad you're enjoying yourself. No need to be so smarmy, though.
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

Postby Gingefners, The » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:05 am

Henry Spencer wrote:
Gingefners, The wrote:

Glad you're enjoying yourself. No need to be so smarmy, though.

Don't know which part you found smarmy because it wasn't intended. If it's the "pathetic" bit, all I mean is most people seem to be putting all blame on Ryudo. He desevrves most, indeed, but it's a bit unfair of some to have been ok with him, and even encouraged/enabled/ignored his actions only to suddenly jump on him as soon as they have a crowd to back them up and don't fear him banning them. I think it's pathetic to act that way. And pathetic (and somewhat amusing) that many have taken it all so seriously as if it's some vital drama. If you think that's smarmy then suit yourself. I think it's something worth highlighting, and I hope the members that fall under that umbrella have learned not to be pussies. If they have a problem, say so and don't fear the staff.
Also amusing? Well some very amusing moments happened over the years. Beedle get banned for stealing the sig/avatar of a member with no sig/avatar during the time beedle was banned from having a sig/avatar stands out as a particular highlight. I'm glad you're glad I'm glad.
Gingefners, The
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Currently playing: with myself

Postby Henry Spencer » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:33 am

Personally speaking, I think a lot of people have been patient and the sudden reaction was all in relation to certain bannings that went on in the past. If and when a resolution comes into place, hopefully this will dissipate, but for the time being, people are still miffed off, which you're coming across as yourself, tbh.
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

Postby Kenny » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:44 am

Of course, its easy to come in and judge people from afar or after the dust clears. Without participting at all. You didn't have a chance to read the stuff that got deleted and the periods where he threatned self-harm (and supposedly did it) plus we were lenient for so long based on past reputation.

If we were as critical then and something rash would've happened, you would've changed your tune and said "well now, look what you harsh people did to the guy". So in hindsight, it would've been better to say something. But that's because of that, hindsight. Learning all we do now, it was inevitable. Plus for the most part we didn't care and let things slide before we just got tired of it.

Kenny has received a thanks from: Henry Spencer
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby Bluecast » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:29 pm

Couple weeks ago AG & Yukio and my old bishop stopped me from drinking Drano. Last Year I had to be forced from not jumping out a window. Mom ripped a knife from my hands and I was about to slit my throat last year. When i tried to slit my throat again police showed up at my door in April 2011.Having been diagnosed with 5 mental conditions is fun. Yay. Yeah didn't used to be this bad until the last 2 years. Funny I tried killing my father 3 times because of the hatred but the man who did this to me I don't hate.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby QWERTY » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:43 pm

Bluecast wrote:Couple weeks ago AG & Yukio and my old bishop stopped me from drinking Drano. Last Year I had to be forced from not jumping out a window. Mom ripped a knife from my hands and I was about to slit my throat last year. When i tried to slit my throat again police showed up at my door in April 2011.Having been diagnosed with 5 mental conditions is fun. Yay. Yeah didn't used to be this bad until the last 2 years. Funny I tried killing my father 3 times because of the hatred but the man who did this to me I don't hate.

Why? Why do you always have to post this stuff? Yet again you're fishing for sympathy. Everyone has heard it all before man, can't you just let it go and try to redeem yourself without having to rely on garnering sympathetic responses? It's like you haven't learnt anything from the past month, either that or you're attention whoring, or you may be the most elaborate troll I've ever encountered.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Bluecast » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:55 pm

Fuck yo sympathy. Stop fishing for it so don't take bait that doesn't exist. It was a response to Kenny's post. So fuck off
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby QWERTY » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:59 pm

Bluecast wrote:Fuck yo sympathy. Stop fishing for it so don't take bait that doesn't exist. It was a response to Kenny's post. So fuck off

It wasn't really a response to Kenny though, was it? It was detailing the same stuff that everyone already knows but you still continue to spout ad infinitum. Yes, ok, you've had problems. WE KNOW. Everybody does, but not everybody feels it's necessary to bring it up at every available opportunity.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Bluecast » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:02 pm

hey DAN Alien Dude herpy derp.

the periods where he threatned self-harm (and supposedly did it)

Yeah it was a response to that so fuck off
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic