Random Thoughts! v2.0

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Postby Axm » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:16 pm

You gonna announce your tax payer gratuity checks everytime here or what? I understand you have a medical condition but I dont really want to read about your shopping spree's while im at work. Granted im healthy and you are obviously not in more ways then one, I get that. But id appriciate a more humble approach to the matter.

Axm has received 2 thanks from: Kenny, QWERTY
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Bluecast » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:26 pm

I paid taxes and earned this. When I was working I only made 3G a year. I don't care who doesn't like it. I went through hell to get it. We went through hell. Getting this was no easy task. It was 2 years of daily hell fighting the courts and those weekly trips to WFS and this hit they gave us. I don;t care what you guys think of me posting that and even if you get angry. I earned it as much if not more so then when I did work. Also news flash millions of people in the US disabled old and young doing the same thing. They all earned every penny. The money isn't just given. It's earned and a great chunk of that is based on the taxes & SS taxes I PAID when working,so I am just getting the money back I paid. So no I won't be quiet. I have no reason to. It's no different than retirement.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Jokatech19 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:33 pm

My website is finally functional enough. Free music classes, music tracks, literature and other updates on there. I'm trying to get forums going. Jokatech.webs.com

Jokatech19 has received a thanks from: Kenny
Jokatech19
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: AC: Revelations

Postby QWERTY » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Bluecast wrote: I paid taxes and earned this. When I was working I only made 3G a year.

How much do you get now and for how many years did you work? I'm genuinely interested as I'd like to know whether the strenuous shifts you put in at a computer games shop have covered what you're receiving.

Bluecast wrote: I don't care who doesn't like it. I don;t care what you guys think of me posting that and even if you get angry.

It's not that we're angry or we don't like it. We're just a bit bored of hearing about it.

Bluecast wrote: I went through hell to get it. We went through hell. Getting this was no easy task. It was 2 years of daily hell fighting the courts and those weekly trips to WFS and this hit they gave us.

Yes; completing application forms, talking on the phone and making the occasional trip outside can be rather taxing.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Kenny » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:36 pm

Bluecast wrote: I paid taxes and earned this. When I was working I only made 3G a year. I don't care who doesn't like it. I went through hell to get it. We went through hell. Getting this was no easy task. It was 2 years of daily hell fighting the courts and those weekly trips to WFS and this hit they gave us. I don;t care what you guys think of me posting that and even if you get angry. I earned it as much if not more so then when I did work. Also news flash millions of people in the US disabled old and young doing the same thing. They all earned every penny. The money isn't just given. It's earned and a great chunk of that is based on the taxes & SS taxes I PAID when working,so I am just getting the money back I paid. So no I won't be quiet. I have no reason to. It's no different than retirement.

And no one is disputing the fact why you should earn it in the first place. I just find it odd that the person who said that above was once the same person who said this below:

Bluecast wrote: What I earn and how much I have is no ones business.(why do you make topics wanting to know personal info about people?)

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37804

Kenny has received 2 thanks from: Bluecast, QWERTY
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby QWERTY » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:38 pm

Oh snap.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Bluecast » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:40 pm

Kenny wrote:
Bluecast wrote: I paid taxes and earned this. When I was working I only made 3G a year. I don't care who doesn't like it. I went through hell to get it. We went through hell. Getting this was no easy task. It was 2 years of daily hell fighting the courts and those weekly trips to WFS and this hit they gave us. I don;t care what you guys think of me posting that and even if you get angry. I earned it as much if not more so then when I did work. Also news flash millions of people in the US disabled old and young doing the same thing. They all earned every penny. The money isn't just given. It's earned and a great chunk of that is based on the taxes & SS taxes I PAID when working,so I am just getting the money back I paid. So no I won't be quiet. I have no reason to. It's no different than retirement.

And no one is disputing the fact why you should earn it in the first place. I just find it odd that the person who said that above was once the same person who said this below:

Bluecast wrote: What I earn and how much I have is no ones business.(why do you make topics wanting to know personal info about people?)

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37804

Lol Ok then. I don't remember that. I'm just a bit excited and giddy so sorry. :oops:

Anyway anyone watching the VP debate? I'm just watching because HD
:P
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:41 pm

bat shit crazy I tell you, bat shit crazy! :spinnn:
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:43 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote: bat shit crazy I tell you, bat shit crazy! :spinnn:

Accept my friend request on PSN damn you!
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Kenny » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:45 pm

And you should be, I don't mind reading what you intend to do.

Though in my opinion, me being a notoriously private person when it comes to personal affairs other than creative stuff, I think it's best to keep it at a minimum. Gloating about amounts and things like that tends to be worrysome if I do it (openly on a public forum unregistered people can read, no less), I always worry about people breaking in knowing full well what I have if I show it off so I don't. But that's my personal take on it.

As for the VP debates, i'm not. I'll probably just wait for the "highlights" videos to come springing up from my youtube subscriptions.

Kenny has received a thanks from: Bluecast
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:47 pm

^ Fair enough :)
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:48 pm

Bluecast wrote:
AnimeGamer183 wrote: bat shit crazy I tell you, bat shit crazy! :spinnn:

Accept my friend request on PSN damn you!

I would, but the Wii and Xenoblade Chronicles would surely punish me later. 8-[
but seriously I barely ever get on, next time i'm on i'll accept it though.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Dorian » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:05 pm

To be honest, I don't care if Ryudo posts or not posts about how much he got. I also don't see why it should bother anybody if he does post that. The privacy argument is hollow. As if somebody is going to use it against him... It's paranoia.

One of the reasons why I liked this place was that it allowed for a true stream of conciousness. Now there's a lot of censorship and conventions being forced by some users on the rest and it really turns into a grumblers assembly.

Dorian has received 2 thanks from: Bluecast, St. Elmo's Fire
Dorian
Banned
Banned

PSN: Takehaniyasubiko
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: stuff

Postby Kenny » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:10 pm

Then I guess you don't mind posting your personal details, what you have, where you live, and everything in between.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand, go.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:32 pm

Moving on.

For the first time I voted. I sent in my ballot today.
:)
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic