Random Thoughts! v2.0

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:52 am

Abu Hamza. Hope the USA gives you and the co-accused the fucking-up you all so thoroughly deserve...
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Who Really Cares? » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:58 am

KiBa wrote:
Who Really Cares? wrote: Question about animated shows/films.

Watching the Batman animated series and at one point Batman goes to a filing cabinet and the drawer is a different tone to the rest. Seems every time somethings going to be picked up/used its made to stand out.

Question is why do they do this?

It's not on purpose. In old traditionally animated shows like B:TAS, all the animated elements are separate layers, and they can never really match the color perfectly with the static backgrounds, so that's why the tint is always more or less off. The consistency depends on the studio. Thus, quick jobs didn't strive to match colors as much as movie-quality productions. You get the idea.

Cool thanks for that. Its not always but sometimes it stands out so badly.
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: TitanFall

Postby Dorian » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:57 am

Kenny wrote:
Dorian wrote:
Kenny wrote:Struggling with an unpaid debt, a twenty something signs up as a weapons tester in a high-tech duel, but to get his pay he must defeat his next opponent--an adversary he can't seem to kill.

Sound like a substory from Yakuza.

Like it could be in the game or it is in the game?

Cause if its in the game, i'm interested in seeing a youtube vid of it.

No, there's nothing identical in any of the Yakuza games I've played, but it's really similar in style to some of the Yakuza substories. This mix of lulz and seriousness... :lol:
Dorian
Banned
Banned

PSN: Takehaniyasubiko
Currently playing: stuff

Postby Bluecast » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:26 pm

So Emma Watson maybe doing nude scenes in 50 shades of grey.

Man the theatre is going to have very sticky floors not from soda
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby QWERTY » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:34 pm

Bluecast wrote: So Emma Watson maybe doing nude scenes in 50 shades of grey.

Man the theatre is going to have very sticky floors not from soda

Only paedos fancy a piece of her. She looks like a little boy.

QWERTY has received a thanks from: OL
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby KiBa » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:57 pm

Who Really Cares? wrote:
KiBa wrote:
Who Really Cares? wrote: Question about animated shows/films.

Watching the Batman animated series and at one point Batman goes to a filing cabinet and the drawer is a different tone to the rest. Seems every time somethings going to be picked up/used its made to stand out.

Question is why do they do this?

It's not on purpose. In old traditionally animated shows like B:TAS, all the animated elements are separate layers, and they can never really match the color perfectly with the static backgrounds, so that's why the tint is always more or less off. The consistency depends on the studio. Thus, quick jobs didn't strive to match colors as much as movie-quality productions. You get the idea.

Cool thanks for that. Its not always but sometimes it stands out so badly.

Yeah. I don't see it much anymore because everything is done on the computer, and color-matching is automatic. However, I still sometimes see differences in texture, as if they scan in hand-drawn backgrounds or want it to look like old animation.
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby Peter » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Haahaahaa a girl i slept with about 2 months ago (whos a bit of a psycho) has been pestering for us to meet up before i leave for Oz. But i told her its almost a month away and i dont have the money to spend on hotel rooms etc and we probably wont see her before i go. But i also said not to feel bad, i mean i havent seen my best friend in a good few months, and even missed his 30th, but he understands! Anyways i just got a text from her phone:

Awk hiya, I'm Dearbhlaghs best mate, just to let you know you most deffinitely effed with the wrong person. You're an arsehole. I hope your wife and children die.

:rotflmao:
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby QWERTY » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Peter wrote: Haahaahaa a girl i slept with about 2 months ago (whos a bit of a psycho) has been pestering for us to meet up before i leave for Oz. But i told her its almost a month away and i dont have the money to spend on hotel rooms etc and we probably wont see her before i go. But i also said not to feel bad, i mean i havent seen my best friend in a good few months, and even missed his 30th, but he understands! Anyways i just got a text from her phone:

Awk hiya, I'm Dearbhlaghs best mate, just to let you know you most deffinitely effed with the wrong person. You're an arsehole. I hope your wife and children die.

:rotflmao:

PM me her number and I'll show her what it means to fuck with the wrong person. :-"
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Peter » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:27 pm

Nah man, even i havent text her back. Shes a psycho, but her brothers an even bigger one. He done 6 months suspended for stabbing her. She knows where i work and live so not gonna fan the fire. Need to get to Oz in one piece so just gonna laugh at it from a distance and say nothing.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Axm » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:42 pm

I always wanted to prank call someone in the u.k from here in the states. "WHERES THE BOMB!!!!????" "YOU HAVE 24 HOURS" But thats probably illegal.. :(
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Kenny » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Dorian wrote:
Kenny wrote:
Dorian wrote:
Kenny wrote:Struggling with an unpaid debt, a twenty something signs up as a weapons tester in a high-tech duel, but to get his pay he must defeat his next opponent--an adversary he can't seem to kill.

Sound like a substory from Yakuza.

Like it could be in the game or it is in the game?

Cause if its in the game, i'm interested in seeing a youtube vid of it.

No, there's nothing identical in any of the Yakuza games I've played, but it's really similar in style to some of the Yakuza substories. This mix of lulz and seriousness... :lol:

Nah it was kind cryptic what you wrote, couldn't tell if it was one or the other. Shame it's not though, would've actually made me play Yakuza.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby Dorian » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:14 pm

Dorian
Banned
Banned

PSN: Takehaniyasubiko
Currently playing: stuff

Postby QWERTY » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:15 pm

Peter wrote: Nah man, even i havent text her back. Shes a psycho, but her brothers an even bigger one. He done 6 months suspended for stabbing her. She knows where i work and live so not gonna fan the fire. Need to get to Oz in one piece so just gonna laugh at it from a distance and say nothing.

I've got an excel spreadsheet full of twats that I have spoke to in my 4+ years of work to take away and rinse the fuck out of them when I leave that place. Yeah DPA and all that bollocks but fuck it, some people need to know when they're utter bell ends *cough cough*
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:36 pm

QWERTY™ wrote:
Peter wrote: Nah man, even i havent text her back. Shes a psycho, but her brothers an even bigger one. He done 6 months suspended for stabbing her. She knows where i work and live so not gonna fan the fire. Need to get to Oz in one piece so just gonna laugh at it from a distance and say nothing.

I've got an excel spreadsheet full of twats that I have spoke to in my 4+ years of work to take away and rinse the fuck out of them when I leave that place. Yeah DPA and all that bollocks but fuck it, some people need to know when they're utter bell ends *cough cough*

I get the impression you're hinting at something blue :-k
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: MarcinTheMartian
XBL: YokosukaMartian
Currently playing: ..Uhh Shenmue

Postby Bluecast » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:39 pm

He's just trolling me as he has been today and even PM's as he seems to be very bored
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic