Random Thoughts! v2.0

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Postby Who Really Cares? » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:06 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg4eNKnpyXs[/youtube]

I'M LEAVING THIS SHITTY SITE!!!!!!!?!!?!!!1!! :P
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: TitanFall

Postby Peter » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:16 pm

Really isnt an easy way to ask a friend of mine if we are gonna sleep together before i leave for Australia. Wonder if i sjould get some beer now n drunken text her later tonight.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Spokane » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:38 pm

I think WRC? could still send that link to me in a PM. ;-)
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

PSN: RobotWillie
Steam: RobotWillie
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior

Postby Spokane » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:47 pm

I thought this was kind of neat.

Spokane has received a thanks from: Kenny
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

PSN: RobotWillie
Steam: RobotWillie
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior

Postby Peter » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:53 pm

Yea you can send it in PM if you want :P
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

Postby MiTT3NZ » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:13 pm

Peter wrote: Really isnt an easy way to ask a friend of mine if we are gonna sleep together before i leave for Australia. Wonder if i sjould get some beer now n drunken text her later tonight.

"For a while all I've been thinkin about is movin to Australia, getting as far away from this place as possible, but it's just recently dawned on me how much I'm going to miss everyone. My mam, dad, sister, Nick, Craig, [or whatever's appropriate] but what hurts me the most is thinking of life without you. I dunno if I ever told you this, but I've always considered you my closest friend. Or at least I've always wanted you to be. I know we'll probably never be together with me moving away and you being totally out of my league, but if just for this one night, we could have this one perfect moment with no regrets, no "what ifs" or "maybes", no words left unsaid... well, it'd just make me feel that much closer to you. To have that one special thing between us that only we know about..." [lean in for light kiss, gradually become more passionate - NOT horny n desperate - and you should be in]
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Absentia » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:36 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote:
Peter wrote: Really isnt an easy way to ask a friend of mine if we are gonna sleep together before i leave for Australia. Wonder if i sjould get some beer now n drunken text her later tonight.

"For a while all I've been thinkin about is movin to Australia, getting as far away from this place as possible, but it's just recently dawned on me how much I'm going to miss everyone. My mam, dad, sister, Nick, Craig, [or whatever's appropriate] but what hurts me the most is thinking of life without you. I dunno if I ever told you this, but I've always considered you my closest friend. Or at least I've always wanted you to be. I know we'll probably never be together with me moving away and you being totally out of my league, but if just for this one night, we could have this one perfect moment with no regrets, no "what ifs" or "maybes", no words left unsaid... well, it'd just make me feel that much closer to you. To have that one special thing between us that only we know about..." [lean in for light kiss, gradually become more passionate - NOT horny n desperate - and you should be in]

Absentia
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Peter » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:37 pm

Peter has received a thanks from: MiTT3NZ
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

Postby MiTT3NZ » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:49 pm

Peter wrote: Image

Add some red wine and you're onto a winner! :nice!:

or

Now you know why I type in yellow.

(...couldn't choose between which of the two I wanted to reply with)

On the real though, you'd be surprised that even the most "laddish" birds love a bit of truly cheesey romance. I found that one out the hard way. Just say you've got summat important to talk to her about, invite her round for wine (NOT lager or owt) n a bit of chillin, put some tealight candles on (you're saving money on bills for the land down under) talk a bunch of bollocks to eachother, move onto the subject of Australia, and slide that in there.

I'm so confident it'll work that if you don't get laid that night, I'll give you my Shenmue games n Dreamcast.

MiTT3NZ has received a thanks from: Peter
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

Postby Peter » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:57 pm

The only way it would happen is if i get a hotel room. I need to know if its happening to book a hotel room cuz i am not gonna drop the money for nothing. She said last month we will, if she can forget the fact i slept with her slut friend (i am sorry i ever did ffs).

If that had not have happened then i wouldnt be as doubtful as i am.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

Postby MiTT3NZ » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:07 pm

- It was a mistake.
- Don't let it ruin what we have.
- If I'd have known I ever even had a chance with you, I never would've done it.
- I was drunk, stupid, confused about life.
- I wish I could take it back, but I can't. I'm a man and have to take responsibility for my actions. I just never realised it would have such a devastating impact on my life. All I can do is try my best to make ammends, and I want to start with you. Now. We can't leave things hangin, so you're going to have the best night of your life. It's all on me and I ain't takin no for an answer.

Take your pick. Actions mean nothing if you don't pick the right words, and words mean nothing if no action is taken. Tonight is your night Peter. Take life by it's beautiful, feminine ballsack and squeeze those motherfuckers til they grow nipples.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

Postby Peter » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:12 pm

I hope it happens like but i will not text her tonight. I will wait until she texts me and take it from there. Worst about it is i have very limited time between now and when i leave so squeezing her in may be prove a feat too much. So many people to see and so little time.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:13 pm

Peter
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZmxK2lShDw[/youtube]

Bluecast has received a thanks from: Peter
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:29 pm

You might keep on waiting and it'll never come into fruition. If that's what you really want then you might want to start texting her now. At least start a small conversation
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: MarcinTheMartian
XBL: YokosukaMartian
Currently playing: ..Uhh Shenmue

Postby Peter » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:01 pm

Oh we talk everyday in work on the hospitals Lync service (basically an internal MSN). We have said we will go for a drink but i havent asked her about spending the night together. Being totally honest, i have turned into a serious pussy with women these past few months. You guys know me, and more or less have as high a sex appetite as AnimeGamer, but for unknown reasons i have had trouble getting what i want, even with fuck buddies i have. I cant explain it, or know whats wrong with me because its totally out of my character. I am putting it down to the feeble excuse that Australia is having psychological effect and stress. But i am not trying to get caught up with Michelle because i do have feelings for her and always have. We are both the same personally and she knows i have been into her for a while. So perhaps its best to leave it as it is.

On a side note, i freaking LOVE the new netbook!! Its EXACTLY what i need and should have gotten in the first place instead of a tablet! This tiny thing does everything my old laptop done, and more and also its faster!!! Couldnt be happier with it!!! :D
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic