Random Thoughts! v2.0

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Postby Dorian » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:55 pm

Dorian has received a thanks from: Spokane
Dorian
Banned
Banned

PSN: Takehaniyasubiko
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: stuff

Postby Kirk » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:34 am

Bluecast wrote: I will take a week off and get better.

If I'm going to be banned for flaming Dorian fine but don't ban me for cutting my wrists and don't change my posts. When I get back have to ask yama yet again to put me back in blue. Really fucking annoying. And yeah I stabbed my thigh also. This shit does not calm me down banning then changing posts just fuels it more. I'm in bad enough shape as is. If I don;t get proper help soon I will be dead.Seems counseling isn't working. I'm losing my fucking mind and don;t know why. But I know I can;t shake this sinking shit. Just don;t change my posts even if I say I castrated my dick.

Only reason I made this account to say that. Can ban this one now. Whatever.
Kirk
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby Rakim » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:05 am

Rakim
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Kirk » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:17 am

It't not drama. Just asking to not change my posts. Also just venting to no on how serious the situation is. Only told the full details to 3 people in private. It's too fucked up and detailed for out in the open
Kirk
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby Who Really Cares? » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:16 am

Dorian wrote:Image

Yep that's pretty much how i was while watching that vid.

Who Really Cares? has received a thanks from: Dorian
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Currently playing: TitanFall

Postby Peter » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:03 am

Kirk wrote: It't not drama. Just asking to not change my posts. Also just venting to no on how serious the situation is. Only told the full details to 3 people in private. It's too fucked up and detailed for out in the open

Make another account after getting banned and your ban will be extended to 6 months. You still wanna act out after that and your gone for good. No one here cares about your attention seeking anymore. Take it somewhere else.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Crimson Ryan » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:01 am

Dorian wrote:From a documentary about the suicide forest of Japan, Aokigahara, where up to 100+ bodies are found every year.

Where can I watch that?
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby Segata Sanshiro Jr. » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:10 am

Pete, don't you think thats a bit harsh? We all have our issues and god knows Adam has his. We're all friends and while we may piss each other off I don't think we should let things come to this. He didn't need to create another account, he broke the rules and if he keeps breaking them then its totally reasonable that you ban him but try not to make it personal by saying the kind of stuff you have. Whatever issues he has, and whatever is causing him to act the way he does he'll have to deal with it. The best thing to do is just respond to his actions without making it too much of a spectacle.
Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Mannytaro
Shenmue III

PSN: Wildfire21
XBL: Wildfire Green
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Rent A Hero

Postby KiBa » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:47 am

don;t change my posts even if I say I castrated my dick.

Warning: Disarranged priorities.

KiBa has received a thanks from: Dorian
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby Peter » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:42 am

Segata Sanshiro Jr. wrote: Pete, don't you think thats a bit harsh? We all have our issues and god knows Adam has his. We're all friends and while we may piss each other off I don't think we should let things come to this. He didn't need to create another account, he broke the rules and if he keeps breaking them then its totally reasonable that you ban him but try not to make it personal by saying the kind of stuff you have. Whatever issues he has, and whatever is causing him to act the way he does he'll have to deal with it. The best thing to do is just respond to his actions without making it too much of a spectacle.

So its ok to just have this happen over and over and over again? This is a regular occurance, and its tiring. Its not harsh at all, he made an alternate account to come back and do the same things he was banned for. Not too long ago, there was a blanket ban on new members signing up because he was banned and making alternate accounts. You have been on message boards long enough not to do that and so has he, and its not just attacks on other people now its threats of self harm. Are you serious?

I am not gonna go down the road of "oohh you need to get help", or "get off the internet" because its been done before and its not happening, nor will it work. He created his own forums to get away from here and in less than a month, look what happens again. Dont you think its slightly odd that his "outbursts" are only here and not at his forums or even Hazuki Dojo? I was finished with him ages ago. I am not a friend of his. I disagree with a lot of principles he lives his life by, with number one, living a life on the internet. I am done talking about him because thats what he wants. Thats what he needs. His blue font to make him stand out.

I dont need that. Other members, old and new dont need that. Any online community doesnt need that.

Peter has received 5 thanks from: Axm, Dorian, Kenny, MiTT3NZ, St. Elmo's Fire
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

Postby MiTT3NZ » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:02 am

Yeah, Segata, I think they're a little within their rights to tell him to stop attention seeking when he threatens to kill himself (or at least cause himself harm) just because someone edited his post. The guy may have problems, but he shouldn't be puttin em on anyone else. Especially not us. Less caring from now on eh people?
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Segata Sanshiro Jr. » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:40 am

I'm not saying action shouldn't be taken, just that it shouldn't get to a point there it becomes too personal, then what do you really prove? If you keep making it more public then it needs to be you're just making the problem worse.
Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Mannytaro
Shenmue III

Postby KiBa » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:41 am

Everyone ought to just sit back, relax, and remind themselves how incredibly funny this moment was, mainly by studying Mike Myers' facial expressions.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDMyArnIdzY[/youtube]

KiBa has received 2 thanks from: Segata Sanshiro Jr., Yama
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby Peter » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 am

Segata Sanshiro Jr. wrote:If you keep making it more public then it needs to be you're just making the problem worse.

Your saying that to the wrong people Manny. Thats what Adam needs to do, not us.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

Postby Segata Sanshiro Jr. » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:52 am

Peter wrote:
Segata Sanshiro Jr. wrote:If you keep making it more public then it needs to be you're just making the problem worse.

Your saying that to the wrong people Manny. Thats what Adam needs to do, not us.

You assume I'm not telling him that as well.
Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Mannytaro
Shenmue III

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic