Random Thoughts! v2.0

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Postby QWERTY » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:58 pm

Bluecast wrote:
Bluecast wrote: Riku,Qwerty,Shozo all 3 just ignorant trolls.I'm glad to know I'm better than than you. I don't waste time hating people over the internet.

Reported.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Riku Rose » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:58 pm

Bluecast wrote:
Riku Rose wrote:
Bluecast wrote: No. I used it for rent of this place. I went to a temp housing for a month while I was on the waiting list for this place. When I got here in December I used it toward rent. I closed my bank account before I moved however so the money went into my moms account. I only recently opened up a a new bank account.

You could have sold your games...

How? There was no time. We were in such a rush and found the temp place last minute and I posted pics of the place. Ivy House was no picnic. Without cid we have gotten nowhere. We still didn't make the deadline of 30 days but Cid convinced them of another 6 days.

Gamestop? Pretty sure you get cash for trading shit in. You didn't find out you was getting kicked out and had to move in 24 hours, you could have sold stuff. If I could be arsed I'd go back and show how you still bought games despite money problems and how you knew you needed money for a long time.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Bluecast » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:00 pm

QWERTY™ wrote:
Bluecast wrote:
Bluecast wrote: Riku,Qwerty,Shozo all 3 just ignorant trolls.I'm glad to know I'm better than than you. I don't waste time hating people over the internet.

Reported.

QWERTY wrote:Go you. You sent it to a moderator? Oohhhhhh, I'm quaking in my boots.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby QWERTY » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:03 pm

Bluecast wrote:
QWERTY™ wrote:
Bluecast wrote:

Reported.

QWERTY wrote:Go you. You sent it to a moderator? Oohhhhhh, I'm quaking in my boots.

Ha. I'm winding you up you pleb! Like Riku said though, you could have quite easily raised the funds yourself, but you didn't, and those you did receive from here were obviously used on games as we all saw you posting them in the "Games You've Recently Bought" topic at the time you were supposed to be in a critical financial state.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby ShOzO MiZuKi » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:07 pm

Bluecast wrote:

Yes, were all trolling someone who refused to sell their possessions because they were too lazy. Instead relied on persona's over the internet to buy them video games.

Coby, I would like to know one way you are better than any one of us? Let's talk Mr. sit in an apartment all day playing video games wasting his entire life while the rest of the world turns. Literally, what good are you doing for society? If you at least went outside and volunteered somewhere you might do some good, but playing video games all day every day while internet surfing is basically just giving up. There is no accomplishments in that life. When you die and your life flashes before your eyes do you really want the images to be of video games? Get out there and make something of yourself it's never too late.

And the quote about hating people on the Internet is absolute bullshit because you hate on everyone from Jeff to Dorian.
ShOzO MiZuKi
Homeless and hungry
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: Old_Battle_Axe
XBL: TheLastR3negade
Currently playing: Yakuza 3

Postby Bluecast » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:08 pm

Blah blah ignorant trolls are saying something. Like a fly buzzing. Shozo I'm disabled Mentally and Physically.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Back to TDA. I'm still going to try and help him out. Even if he lied to his landlord I know what's like in that situation and ignorant idiots on the interwebz like to judge and be armchair quarterbacks but really know nothing to be in that situation or what happens. So not taking a risk of a man losing his home. TDA I will donate to your cause.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Dorian » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:10 pm

I wanted to post here, but I've just read what was posted here in the last ~1 hour and:

Dorian has received a thanks from: Bluecast
Dorian
Banned
Banned

PSN: Takehaniyasubiko
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: stuff

Postby Bluecast » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:11 pm

Dorian wrote: I wanted to post here, but I've just read what was posted here in the last ~1 hour and:

Dorian add me on PSN. I just have not added you because your damn name is so fucking long :P
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby ShOzO MiZuKi » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:12 pm

Bluecast wrote: Blah blah ignorant trolls are saying something. Like a fly buzzing. Shozo I'm disabled Mentally and Physically

Being disabled is a piss poor reason. There are people out there with almost nothing, who could die any day that are still living life to the fullest. Shit you walk to the video game store to get games. Walk to a soup kitchen and serve food to the homeless people. You just aren't making any effort.
ShOzO MiZuKi
Homeless and hungry
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: Old_Battle_Axe
XBL: TheLastR3negade
Currently playing: Yakuza 3

Postby Bluecast » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:15 pm

:lol: How little you know of my life contributing at Hamilton Place
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby QWERTY » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:32 pm

Bluecast wrote: Blah blah ignorant trolls are saying something.

Why couldn't you sell some of your stuff? Don't give the excuse that you didn't have enough time or that you didn't have anything of worth to sell before your recent taxpayer's windfall. You had plenty of different stuff that you could have sacrificed, you just flat out refused to:

Bluecast wrote: I'm not selling. One of the few things left I have that gives me joy.
Again worst case is I stay in my uncles house in a room upstairs.(well not really my uncle but whatever) We are trying to get maybe some open apartments near me now and if we can get enough money we may just put down a couple months at one of those places. So very much appropriated on the donations and still welcome to do so. Also as a reminder I'm on the waiting list of a multi ethnic senior/disabled housing list. So i will get a call somewhere down the line. Few months maybe a year. not sure. So i would later move in a place being pissed missing my collection.
I don't have time either to invest time into selling this stuff. Then I have no time to pack either. Selling your stuff is a 2-3 month commitment. I have about 28 say(27 really) til I have to get out of here

Bluecast wrote: Please stop. I'm not selling. I guess you don't read. I will have a roof. Worst case I stay at my uncles. I don;t like it there but hey it's s roof. In time yet again I say this maybe several months or maybe just a couple months I have a guaranteed place to live in the future. For now it's the temp situation that is tough. Don't lecture me and to be fair I didn't ask for this. it just happened so not like I made the topic. Mue just leave me be.
If a person I knew for 28 years did nothing but survive for 40 years and did not have to result to selling hers tuff and she does not think I do either. Then I won't and don't feel the need to.

These were posted in the Keep Ryudo Healthy topic which came to a head towards the end of October last year. In the following weeks after you posted that you had bought these:

Bluecast wrote: Eh for 15$ I had to

Bluecast wrote: After over a year I fnally got it back! Also saw the guide for 3$ so had to pick it up.

Bluecast wrote: Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Bluecast wrote: Image

AT LAST! I got a great deal I could not pass up! Took everything I had but worth it!

Bluecast wrote:Image

This is just what you posted in Nov 2011. So... yeah. :-s
Last edited by QWERTY on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Bluecast » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:37 pm

I used my moms cards with her permission and in November 2011 was living in Ivy House not MESH. I closed the account with Wells Fargo in October. I Opened one with Chase last week.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby QWERTY » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:39 pm

Bluecast wrote: I used my moms cards with her permission and in November 2011 was living in Ivy House not MESH. I closed the account with Wells Fargo in October. I Opened one with Chase last week.

These are all just random words. What the hell are you trying to say?
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Bluecast » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:48 pm

Ok. After this I'm just not talking to you 3. You will always have false lies about me and I admit I let you 3 get under my skin since I am hyper sensitive and you take advantage of that. I won't become another Amanda Todd because of 3 cyber bullies.

I got the eviction notice on September 28th 2011. I closed my bank account in October 2011 because they had autro charged each month for 10$ at Wells Fargo Bank. When I ahad nothing during a very busy and hectic time for us. Was total insanity of everything that was going on then came the eviction blindsided us. Like a tornado hit us all at once. With no where to go and both of us broke and in such a tizzy because of how hectic it was. I moved to temp housing and it was called The Ivy House. I even posted pictures of the place when I was there. Now rewind to September I applied for HUD housing at Multi Ethnic Senior Housing. MESH. My mom let me use her cards to bu a few things as long s I paid her back later. I did when I got cash assistance from Horizon. MESH called me December 2011 and said I can move in now. I was approved. Just last week I opened up a new Bank Account at Chase Bank.

Take from that what you will twist it and tell your two buddies but I'm done. Not with this subject but with you 3. For good. You just are not worth the time
Last edited by Bluecast on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby QWERTY » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:55 pm

Bluecast wrote: Ok. After this I'm just not talking to you 3. You will always have false lies about me and I admit I let you 3 get under my skin since I am hyper sensitive and you take advantage of that. I won't become another Amanda Todd because of 3 cyber bullies.

I got the eviction notice on September 28th 2011. I closed my bank account in October 2011 because they had autro charged each month for 10$ at Wells Fargo Bank. I moved to temp housing and it was called The Ivy House. I even posted pictures ofd the place when I was there. Now rewind to September I applied for HUD housing at Multi Ethnic Senior Housing. MESH. My mom let me use her cards to bu a few things as long s I paid her back later. I did when I got cash assistance from Horizon. MESH called me December 2011 and said I can move in now. I was approved. Just last week I opened up a new Bank Account at Chase Bank.

Take from that what you will twist it and tell your two buddies but I'm done. Not with this subject but with you 3. For good. You just are not worth the time

So you basically painted yourself to be in a far worse financial situation than you actually were? Hence why you didn't sell anything?

I'm not bullying you, I'm trying to get a straight answer.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic