Random Thoughts! v2.0

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Postby Sonikku » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:24 pm

beedle wrote:
Calshot wrote: The democratic party candidate for Washington state's 4th legislative district (which covers Spokane Valley) was Amy Biviano.

Being that this is politics, somehow a topless Playboy picture of her from 1995 surfaced.

NSFW obviously.

did she genuinely expect not to get found out! what the fuck was she thinking! jesus christ, are all politicians COMPLETE morons?

I for one approve of people that may have worked a very degrading line of work in their early lives later trying to make something of themselves with more reputable and respectable roles, public service among them. It breaks up the monotony of the wrinkly old geysers born with a silver spoon in their mouths telling us about how much they care about all us regular folk.

Also her ta ta's are quite nice.

Sonikku has received 2 thanks from: Bluecast, Yukupo
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby beedle » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:33 pm

hey, I'm not saying I have any personal issue with her taking public office, nor do I blame her for having the ambition, I mean she could well be an amazing politician. What I think is silly is her expecting this not to come out.

also i agree, she has lovely jubblies
beedle
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby south carmain » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:36 pm

beedle wrote: hey, I'm not saying I have any personal issue with her taking public office, nor do I blame her for having the ambition, I mean she could well be an amazing politician. What I think is silly is her expecting this not to come out.

also i agree, she has lovely jubblies

It's probably had lovely jubblies now, nowadays it's probBly stretch marks galore and a few inches lower than before
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby KiBa » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:59 pm

Calshot wrote: The democratic party candidate for Washington state's 4th legislative district (which covers Spokane Valley) was Amy Biviano.

Being that this is politics, somehow a topless Playboy picture of her from 1995 surfaced.

NSFW obviously.

Fantastic! Marvelous! Sensational!
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:19 pm

Major problems at my work bullying, verbal abuse and harassment by the owners. Me but mostly my co-workers have been yelled at, cussed out, and sized down to a worms level, by the general manager my dumb ass raging coke addict boss. I tried to get in touch with the department of labor in my area, they told me to call the federal labor board, I did, they told me to call the state labor board, I did, they told me to call some other place or to try to get an attorney. There is basically nothing I can do, its been happening multiple times a week, and its some of the most retarded shit I have ever seen. I honestly just want to put in my notice and say fuck this place but I dont want to be without money.

A husband and wife run the place I work at, the guy has his wife run the store, and they are the idiot red neck american stereo type but even dumber than that and lacking much more common sense. Anyway its a combination from hell with those 2, its like im ashamed of myself even putting up with this for as long as I have, almost. You leave work everyday thinking to yourself im so much better than this... I have worked here for over a year now, working on a year and a half and I feel like im getting to the point where I cant take it anymore. Its like they constantly try to control every one with fear, threatening to fire people or worse.

I look at an email I got from the main guy that owns the store today, it was a global email too all my co-workers. It was a list of things that my work needed to improve on, and yet again threats of termination. Keep in mind I am not one to make many mistakes up there. The email says to reply back to aknowledge that I understand. So I send an email back saying "Alright, I will keep all that in mind" and the owner replies saying "I dont want this kept in mind I want it followed" I didnt reply back. Not sure what else I can really do, I make a small mistake from time to time like any other human being, but its like they want to cut my head off for it. Then its like dont you dare talk back, or even try to contest anything, they are right no matter what. Its like they think they are god or something. Really not sure what to do, except look for another job, its just all starting to well up and effect my daily life.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Brothaman » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:26 pm

^ Look for another fucking job ASAP!

Brothaman has received 2 thanks from: Kenny, Mitsuzuki
Brothaman
Purple Reign
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby MiTT3NZ » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:02 pm

Yeah, but are you good at your job?
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:55 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote: Yeah, but are you good at your job?

Fuck yeah, I am one of the best employees they have, I work 6 days a week for a reason. I know everything about that place, I turned down an assistant manager position at one point. I have gotten 2 raises, and I am the highest paid among everyone that does my position. Funny thing is, they cant keep employees, I have seen atleast 30 or 40 people come and go since I have worked there. But with that kind of treatment, who would really stay long? I have some how dealt with it, but its just gotten really bad lately. As I said most of the other people get it alot worse than me, but every so often I have to put up with it too.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Kenny » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:59 pm

Brothaman wrote: ^ Look for another fucking job ASAP!

Exactly. Just line up another job and quit this one.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:07 am

Yep, workin on it. I may even try to just transfer stores, I really love the company I work for its just the franchisees that own and run that store are dumbshits. Sadly this job has worked very well with my school schedule and if I get another job i'll probably be working alot more some where else and making the same :/
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby MiTT3NZ » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:44 am

Forge some legal docs, have one of your mates hand it to em, say "you've been served", then just wait for them to call the number on the forged documents attempting to negotiate a deal. Pay rise and better treatment for everyone!
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Ziming » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:34 am

Can't get this stupid song out of my head.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieQ1rAIjzXc[/youtube]
Ziming
Banned
Banned

Postby KiBa » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:00 am

AnimeGamer183 wrote:the guy has his wife run the store

He sounds like a genius. Become his apprentice.
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby Bluecast » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:04 am

KiBa wrote:
AnimeGamer183 wrote:the guy has his wife run the store

He sounds like a genius. Become his apprentice.

AG is the woman in any relationship. Friendship,Professional,Romance.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby KiBa » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:22 am

I just want to let everyone know that the second coming of LanDC happened.
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic