Post a PM

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Post a PM

Postby Peter » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:15 pm

You dont post enough. That is all. But thats not a bad idea, to post the very first PM you have. Heres mine, a month after i joined. I havent changed much, and neither has the Dojo :lol:

Sonikku wrote:Re: the rules...........
Sent: Fri Apr 30, 2004 2:33 pm
To: Peter

Peter wrote:What the hell?

So never mind the fact that it was a useful tool to the dojo posters, the spell check was removed because it "didnt look good" ?

I mean is that a joke or is that serious?

Welcome to the Dojo Peter. Perhaps the older members had more reason to argue before about things on the Dojo then you first thought eh? This is just a very small taste of how rash Hellraiser is in his choices. Except in the worst of times, instead of simply deleting features, good members who disagreed with him got IP banned from the Dojo. It's this kind of attitude that drove away many of my old friends here. Heck, as this will probably continue and I'm getting tired of it myself I think It's about time I soon take my own leave. At about mid May or so. But, anyways...

Considering how I can't alter what you have in your sig right now to a smaller size I realize I can't just resize the other part, but have to rebuild it. :x It's just as well though. I'll get it to you soon enough. See you later Peter.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Spokane » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:43 pm

Probably not the first one but it's the oldest I still have. No idea what they are talking about though.

check this
Sent: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:30 pm
To: Spokane

check out mine yo!!!

lol
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

PSN: RobotWillie
Steam: RobotWillie
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior

Postby QWERTY » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:46 pm

This isn't my oldest (the oldest one is prety lame) but this made me lol

hey

Sent: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:01 pm
i love that guy kicking the grandma in the face in your sig. what site did you get that at?

QWERTY has received a thanks from: Spokane
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Spokane » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:52 pm

Second oldest and it has shades of pilcher because I know he was always trying to start sites with people. I miss Tobo too.

Website
Sent: Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:05 pm
To: Spokane

Hey man, I was on messenger with B_Ren and we were talking about maybe starting our own website, with you and Spikey_Ad too (which must mean you both rock :wink: ). You interested? Neither of us has a program for web design, but we could be admin. Think about it and try to get on next Saturday, at around, I dunno, 10 pm our time. That'd be what, 3pm there? See if you can, if not let me know. C ya. :wink:
FOLD FOR ENGADGET!!!!!
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

PSN: RobotWillie
Steam: RobotWillie
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior

Previous

Return to Off Topic