TMNT 2012 series is great

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: TMNT 2012 series is great

Postby Who Really Cares? » Fri May 24, 2013 4:40 am

I watched the first 2 episodes and just hated it. Felt like something i would have enjoyed when i was 8.
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: TitanFall

Postby Who Really Cares? » Sat May 25, 2013 12:06 pm

Turtles doing a Man of Steel.
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: TitanFall

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:02 pm

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/07/21/new-s ... riving-in/

they are making a TMNT game based on the new series, that video slightly reminds me of the TMNT II and III on NES and turtles in time on SNES. I'll def wait for reviews.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:46 pm

Double post, idc. I finally got around to watching the last 4 episodes of season 1 of the new series. Man those episodes were awesome. Who wants to bet that in season 2
krang will be rebuilding underwater, and shredder and kurai will be baiting splinter and the turtles with her/april. Does the krang really have access to aprils brain as they were saying was unique and connected with the rest of the universe or something? They said they had it after april was hooked into their machine. what secrets does it hold that they want?
hopefully all that gets explained at some point. I must say though, hats off to the creators of this one, they are true turtles fans and you see many nods at the original comic, cartoon, and live action movies, the end of the last episode was very much like the end to one of the live action movies. Also splinter was fucking amazing in this one too, whole show was bad ass, funny, full of character. Heres looking forward to season 2.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Previous

Return to Off Topic