Random Thoughts

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts

Postby shredingskin » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:46 am

Mother and daughter in the defeat speech.

:) :D :shock: :mrgreen: :lol: =P~ =D> \:D/ :-k [-X [-(
shredingskin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some indie games.

Postby Kiske » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:17 am

I'm speechless Image

phpBB [video]
Kiske
News Poster
News Poster

PSN: KosiKosa
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Mr357 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:01 am

That guy looks like a Japanese Kal Penn

Mr357
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Kenny » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:50 am

I rarely talk about personal things other than my work and interests on any public forum, but I got off with a chat with someone I used to be friends with and I'm just peeved.

His girlfriend is a pretty volatile person. In some ways I feel sorry for her, but she always had a thing against me. I'm never gonna know why, but who cares. At times she was generous but other times seemed to resent I was around, even saying "screw you" to me around the first time we met just cause I didn't like Sweeney Todd (obviously a sign of a mentally healthy person).

Then they started acting weird around me for a time just cause I was staying at their place for awhile (and helping paying their bills too), so I had to bail on them cause it was getting too awkward. And he's very opinionated to the point where he can be a total dick, a childish dick at times too. So they're a match made in heaven.

After acting like a bitch over something that admittedly I messed up on, but in no way deserved that level of attitude, she started making jokes at my expense. It's was always aimed at me, very occasionally to other people but in a very playful manner. But with me, dead serious like she was intentionally trying to hurt my feelings and I made it obvious I didn't find that shit funny. Like she was trying to fill a void in her sad pathetic life. I was too nice about that shit and her boyfriend KNEW this bothered me, but she has his cock and balls in a jar so of course he can't say anything.

Finally, she did it again (unprovoked) and I finally made all the fat jokes I could think of at my disposal. So terrible (and hilarious) that the black guys Michael Richards offended would lovingly embrace in each other's arms and cry their differences out. She tried fighting back, but I was completely relentless. Needless to say, we stopped talking after that.

Now he reached back out to me after a couple of years and the topic was brought up after chatting BS. Of course, typical behavior, I'm the bad guy cause according to them "she was making a joke they knew was just harmless and you attacked with all these fat jokes when you knew she was sensitive." I told him he KNEW what she was saying was in bad taste in the first place, unprovoked, probably in spite over me over something I will never understand, and that she was doing this WAY before the event where I explodes. And I'm sorry, you don't get to fucking dictate what offends me or not. You moment you suddenly decide to be Louis CK or Ricky Gervais, you better be fucking prepared for some retaliation especially when you know what you're doing is causing an intentional shit storm. If you dish it, you sure as hell better be prepared to take it back.

And of course when I called him out on that, the ol' "she doesn't have anything against you" and "she only acted like that cause it was like a sibling thing" lies start coming out. It's all in the way she carried herself and the body language. I know what i'm talking about. I did go overboard so I apologized for it, but all I got was "well thanks for apologizing but she wants to maintain her distance, she doesn't think you two are on common ground".

Such cowardly bullshit. So apparently, she doesn't have anything against me. Never has, never will. It was all done over some twisted, head scratching "sibling relationship". It was all jokes and fun. And yet when I decided I had enough, oh no. I've gone TOO far. I'm such a bad guy. And even though I apologized, oh yeah she NEVER had anything against me...but she still wants to stay away from me.

Gee whiz, it's either all that nonsensical shit or maybe it's because she's fucking scared of me that I will fight back and be much more volatile and quick on her in a millisecond. That she knows I can fight back and will not be afraid to. That she can't pick on me anymore and her boyfriend can't say shit about it. And since it's easier to hold a grudge and pretend i'm a bad guy than fess up and admit she was wrong (something they never seem to do cause, you know, they're perfect), they prefer to live in that fantasy world than face the music like ADULTS.

I meant it when I apologized and honestly this response came at no surprise to me at all. This is why their circle of friends are so low, they're too busy making enemies.

TL;DR version: Pizza is so good this time of hour.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby shredingskin » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:21 am

If any of you guys like it I fucking hate everyone of you (that doesn't mean a lot)

phpBB [video]

To Kenny:

If you think both are dicks... Then there's an answer. I guess you didn't believe he was that much of a dick before, so maybe after a couples of days you can talk about it, sometimes time gives you a better perspective, there's no reason for you to hold a grudge as much as them holding a grudge.

shredingskin has received a thanks from: Kenny
shredingskin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby shredingskin » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:53 am

When I was talking about putting a brick into somthing you may never see, I forgot this relevant to gaming guy:

http://www.erasmatazz.com/
shredingskin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Riku Rose » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:44 am

Kenny wrote: I rarely talk about personal things other than my work and interests on any public forum, but I got off with a chat with someone I used to be friends with and I'm just peeved.

His girlfriend is a pretty volatile person. In some ways I feel sorry for her, but she always had a thing against me. I'm never gonna know why, but who cares. At times she was generous but other times seemed to resent I was around, even saying "screw you" to me around the first time we met just cause I didn't like Sweeney Todd (obviously a sign of a mentally healthy person).

Then they started acting weird around me for a time just cause I was staying at their place for awhile (and helping paying their bills too), so I had to bail on them cause it was getting too awkward. And he's very opinionated to the point where he can be a total dick, a childish dick at times too. So they're a match made in heaven.

After acting like a bitch over something that admittedly I messed up on, but in no way deserved that level of attitude, she started making jokes at my expense. It's was always aimed at me, very occasionally to other people but in a very playful manner. But with me, dead serious like she was intentionally trying to hurt my feelings and I made it obvious I didn't find that shit funny. Like she was trying to fill a void in her sad pathetic life. I was too nice about that shit and her boyfriend KNEW this bothered me, but she has his cock and balls in a jar so of course he can't say anything.

Finally, she did it again (unprovoked) and I finally made all the fat jokes I could think of at my disposal. So terrible (and hilarious) that the black guys Michael Richards offended would lovingly embrace in each other's arms and cry their differences out. She tried fighting back, but I was completely relentless. Needless to say, we stopped talking after that.

Now he reached back out to me after a couple of years and the topic was brought up after chatting BS. Of course, typical behavior, I'm the bad guy cause according to them "she was making a joke they knew was just harmless and you attacked with all these fat jokes when you knew she was sensitive." I told him he KNEW what she was saying was in bad taste in the first place, unprovoked, probably in spite over me over something I will never understand, and that she was doing this WAY before the event where I explodes. And I'm sorry, you don't get to fucking dictate what offends me or not. You moment you suddenly decide to be Louis CK or Ricky Gervais, you better be fucking prepared for some retaliation especially when you know what you're doing is causing an intentional shit storm. If you dish it, you sure as hell better be prepared to take it back.

And of course when I called him out on that, the ol' "she doesn't have anything against you" and "she only acted like that cause it was like a sibling thing" lies start coming out. It's all in the way she carried herself and the body language. I know what i'm talking about. I did go overboard so I apologized for it, but all I got was "well thanks for apologizing but she wants to maintain her distance, she doesn't think you two are on common ground".

Such cowardly bullshit. So apparently, she doesn't have anything against me. Never has, never will. It was all done over some twisted, head scratching "sibling relationship". It was all jokes and fun. And yet when I decided I had enough, oh no. I've gone TOO far. I'm such a bad guy. And even though I apologized, oh yeah she NEVER had anything against me...but she still wants to stay away from me.

Gee whiz, it's either all that nonsensical shit or maybe it's because she's fucking scared of me that I will fight back and be much more volatile and quick on her in a millisecond. That she knows I can fight back and will not be afraid to. That she can't pick on me anymore and her boyfriend can't say shit about it. And since it's easier to hold a grudge and pretend i'm a bad guy than fess up and admit she was wrong (something they never seem to do cause, you know, they're perfect), they prefer to live in that fantasy world than face the music like ADULTS.

I meant it when I apologized and honestly this response came at no surprise to me at all. This is why their circle of friends are so low, they're too busy making enemies.

Strange to me that she wants you to say sorry rather then stopping your friend from seeing you anymore. Maybe she wants to sleep with you...

Riku Rose has received a thanks from: Kenny
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Kenny » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:52 am

:ugh:
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:03 pm

Kenny wrote: I rarely talk about personal things other than my work and interests on any public forum, but I got off with a chat with someone I used to be friends with and I'm just peeved.

You don't need people like that in your life. Cut 'em loose!

That bit about " and "she only acted like that cause it was like a sibling thing", I HATE when people try shit like that. There is no acceptable excuse for being that much of a bellend, they should sort their own head out instead of acting out.

Similar thing happened with a guy who was pretty much my best friend from about 5 years old until about 30. He was always a bit of a pussy who would do what his woman told him, but his now-wife always did seem to have a problem with me and to less of an extent the third guy in our little group. After they got married, we only heard from him once. We simply KNEW it was her doing, nagging him to stop hanging out with us. Almost a literal lifetime of friendship, snipped just like that. Was annoying for a time, but when we talked about it (me and the other jilted one, we still talk), we decided we simply couldn't respect someone who is so much of a pussy anyway, that they wouldn't even stand up for themselves and just let their life be dictated by what their wife says...

St. Elmo's Fire has received a thanks from: Kenny
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:46 pm

Sounds, like you need to tell both of them to fuck off. Also, there was no reason for you to apologize, I bet she didnt apologize, and there was probably no mention of it. I wouldnt try to make up with a person when I didnt start it in the first place, thats bullshit. Fuck those soft minded ignorant fucks, some times you have to look a person straight in the eye and say "Dont talk to me like that" and simply walk away.

Then again, im quick to kick people out of my life if they dont respect my wishes, which can makes things difficult. My serious side is just as intense as my goofy playful reatrded side, which is probably mostly what I appear on here. I know, Im crazy as fuck.

AnimeGamer183 has received 2 thanks from: Kenny, Mr357
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Kenny » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:53 pm

I like to think of myself as the more mature person. Probably because I am.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:53 pm

I agree, cut 'em loose

Yokosuka Martian has received a thanks from: St. Elmo's Fire
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: MarcinTheMartian
XBL: YokosukaMartian
Currently playing: ..Uhh Shenmue

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:42 pm

^was wondering where you'd went to the other day, good to see you post. :D
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:25 pm

St. Elmo's Fire wrote: ^was wondering where you'd went to the other day, good to see you post. :D

I tried logging in a while back forgot my password. I was too lazy to try and retrieve it for the millionth time :D
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: MarcinTheMartian
XBL: YokosukaMartian
Currently playing: ..Uhh Shenmue

Postby Sonikku » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:25 pm

http://www.frys.com/product/7867799?sit ... mail103015

For $25 with coupon code, I almost can't afford not to. :-k
Sonikku