Random Thoughts

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts

Postby Locke_cole » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:04 pm

mue 26 wrote: :lol:

I told you then like I'll tell you now, I'm not losing my V to any girl who hasn't played Shenmue 1 and 2 to completion. That limits my choices somewhat.

Locke_cole
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:45 pm

Shenmuedabest wrote:
goaliefrk wrote: What was your old name? Also can you really blame people for not being on here everyday? At what point post-Shenmue II is it not expected for even the most loyal members to move on with their life?

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6345

I'm not saying people should've been here every day as such but I do find it slightly galling for members to wax lyrical about the community but not bothered playing any part of it until recent developments.

Wait, Shenmuedabest has been qwerty this entire time? Fuck that mother fucker, hes supposed to banned it even says it on the link he provided, someone get on that shit and haul his ass back outside the gate KICK ROCKS BITCH! gtfo, for real, you are a fucking toxin to this community and I for 1 sure as fuck dont want you here. #my2cents
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby goaliefrk » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:56 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote:
Shenmuedabest wrote:
goaliefrk wrote: What was your old name? Also can you really blame people for not being on here everyday? At what point post-Shenmue II is it not expected for even the most loyal members to move on with their life?

I'm not saying people should've been here every day as such but I do find it slightly galling for members to wax lyrical about the community but not bothered playing any part of it until recent developments.

Wait, Shenmuedabest has been qwerty this entire time? Fuck that mother fucker, hes supposed to banned it even says it on the link he provided, someone get on that shit and haul his ass back outside the gate KICK ROCKS BITCH! gtfo, for real, you are a fucking toxin to this community and I for 1 sure as fuck dont want you here. #my2cents

Too much hostility in the dojo.

goaliefrk has received a thanks from: OL
goaliefrk
Warehouse No. 8
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: skippitybeeboobop

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:57 pm

Alot has happened since everyone has been gone, trust me, dude is bad bad news. He always seems to slip through the cracks some how though, it gets really old watching him get re banned every single time.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Locke_cole » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:04 pm

I want to play shenmue darts
Locke_cole
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Locke_cole » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:30 pm

phpBB [video]
Locke_cole
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Shenmuedabest » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:39 am

AnimeGamer183 wrote:
Shenmuedabest wrote:

Maybe the way you react to me being here is reason enough for me not to be banned? #justsaying #givingyouacoldhardfuckyou #ifuckwithyouhardcore
Last edited by Shenmuedabest on Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shenmuedabest has received 3 thanks from: MiTT3NZ, south carmain, St. Elmo's Fire
Shenmuedabest
Banned
Banned

Postby south carmain » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:42 am

To be fair on QWERTY he has been here when the community was at it's least active helping keep this place alive despite wherever the admins wanted it or not.

south carmain has received 5 thanks from: Bambi, Kenny, MiTT3NZ, Shenmuedabest, St. Elmo's Fire
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Thief » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:48 am

What did qwerty even do to get banned? I don't even remember. Can't have been too bad.
Thief
LAMEWAD
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Shenmuedabest » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:57 am

Thief wrote: What did qwerty even do to get banned? I don't even remember. Can't have been too bad.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45765&start=2655
Shenmuedabest
Banned
Banned

Postby Crimson Ryan » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:01 am

Thief wrote: What did qwerty even do to get banned? I don't even remember. Can't have been too bad.

Last I remember he posted a fake tweet about Shenmue 3. Yep..

AnimeGamer183 wrote:Wait, Shenmuedabest has been qwerty this entire time? Fuck that mother fucker, hes supposed to banned it even says it on the link he provided, someone get on that shit and haul his ass back outside the gate KICK ROCKS BITCH! gtfo, for real, you are a fucking toxin to this community and I for 1 sure as fuck dont want you here. #my2cents

If you didn't realise who it was in the first place I think your argument is pretty much void..

Pretty easy to ignore someone on an Internet forum end of the day.

Crimson Ryan has received a thanks from: Raithos
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby Thief » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:05 am

Damn, that's not an interesting ban at all.
Thief
LAMEWAD
Machine Gun Fist

Postby MiTT3NZ » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:36 am

QWERTY's sound as fuck. He brings both intellectual discussions n lulz to the Dojo. AnimeGamer whines and tries to get laughs from gay jokes. Clearly we all need to listen to him and ban this Shenmuedabest account if nothing other than the fact AG's a massively respected member of the community.

MiTT3NZ has received a thanks from: Shenmuedabest
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Henry Spencer » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:21 am

Well I won't ban him and I don't think Orange nor Pete will either so...Sorry baby chocobo.
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby Axm » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:43 am

btw this place is fuckin popping busy as hell. I cant keep up with this. Maybe I should find a Beyond Good and Evil forum to post on... OOOOHHHHH BURN
Last edited by Axm on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic