Random Thoughts

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts

Postby Sokora » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:24 pm

Bambi wrote: Was going through an old HDD today and I found a backup of these forums from early 2004 when loads of drama was kicking off. :lol: Reading through it makes me laugh now but it all seemed so important at the time.

Louis being made admin?
Sokora
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Bambi » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:23 pm

Sokora wrote:
Bambi wrote: Was going through an old HDD today and I found a backup of these forums from early 2004 when loads of drama was kicking off. :lol: Reading through it makes me laugh now but it all seemed so important at the time.

Louis being made admin?

He was definitely on the scene, specifically it was the time when Hellraiser/Zimming demoted Andy (founder of SD) and James/Iwao (our first forum admin) and I stepped down as admin. A lot of weird stuff was happening, like I said it's funny to look back at now but at the time people were losing their shit over the drama here.
Bambi
The Master of Unlocking
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:53 pm

Does ANYONE know how to get in touch with Raithos? We were making arrangements in PM to have some items sent and he up and disappeared on me for like a month and even the email the dojo has listed isnt getting any responses from him. Any help would be appreciated.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Sonikku » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:03 am

Spaghetti wrote: Being a nutcase isn't directly against the rules

A fact of which I am eternally grateful for. :heart:
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Previous

Return to Off Topic