Random Thoughts

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Sun May 01, 2016 9:55 am

AnimeGamer183 has received a thanks from: Rakim
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Rakim » Sun May 01, 2016 1:23 pm

phpBB [video]

I wonder if this has been used in one of them comic book movies yet. They should totally put it in a trailer at least if it hasn't been yet. great fookin choon m8.
Rakim
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby MiTT3NZ » Mon May 02, 2016 9:41 am

Lost my e-cig battery a month or two back so went back to full-time smoking (previously cut it down to match days/piss ups), and I gotta say... I really do love smoking, but I hate all the chesty/nasal shit that comes with it. Just hate that it costs more to "vape" than smoke.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby *Kenshin Himura* » Mon May 02, 2016 10:21 am

*Kenshin Himura*
飛天御剣
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8

Postby ShenGCH » Wed May 04, 2016 3:18 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote: Lost my e-cig battery a month or two back so went back to full-time smoking (previously cut it down to match days/piss ups), and I gotta say... I really do love smoking, but I hate all the chesty/nasal shit that comes with it. Just hate that it costs more to "vape" than smoke.

My dad spends roughly £5 per day on cigarettes; conversely, I can spend £10 on 60ml of liquid and get about a month out of it depending on usage (and I'm a pretty heavy user). Granted, the battery and tank set me back just under £30 five months ago, but it has more than paid for itself. There is simply no comparison between a decent battery and tank versus a piddly rechargeable or disposable stick. The former is superior in every way, shape, and form.
ShenGCH
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Wed May 04, 2016 4:03 pm

Bear in mind that the juicier the battery and coil/tank, the more it'll blast through though. If I recall, Mittz used to smoke rollies so that's a fair bit cheaper than ciggies too, though I'm still quite surprised by what he said. He has fine taste though, so maybe only buys the really expensive liquids too?
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby ShenGCH » Wed May 04, 2016 6:49 pm

St. Elmo's Fire wrote: Bear in mind that the juicier the battery and coil/tank, the more it'll blast through though. If I recall, Mittz used to smoke rollies so that's a fair bit cheaper than ciggies too, though I'm still quite surprised by what he said. He has fine taste though, so maybe only buys the really expensive liquids too?

Perhaps. I use Hangsen liquid; it costs £4.99 for 30ml, and I always purchase two orders of two different flavours (each at 36mg). Really good stuff. Blu is easily the worst for price/quality ratio, in my opinion, but I was a newbie to the whole vaping thing back then so I knew no different. You live and learn :)
ShenGCH
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Mr357 » Thu May 05, 2016 1:54 am

Mr357
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby MiTT3NZ » Thu May 05, 2016 1:16 pm

Tenner a month for three 30ml liquid bottles.
Fifteen quid per three months on the clear bits with the wicks.
Fifteen quid per battery.
Recharge time/electric cost.

That's about £65 across three months on e-cigs alone, plus the fact I still smoke anyway.

Duty free 50g pouches of Amber Leaf for a tenner every few weeks.
Extra slim filters plus multi pack of rizzla... Quid a fortnight.

That's £46 across three months smoking as opposed to using e-cigs.

Smoking is defo cheaper. And tastes a hell of a lot better too. None of that leakin shite either.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Thu May 05, 2016 1:36 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote: Duty free 50g pouches of Amber Leaf for a tenner every few weeks.

Ah see there's the difference. I still buy it sometimes for joint-making purposes, but paying the full UK price. The skins from Poundland is a great thing though!

Also, how the hell do you manage to need a £15 battery every three months!?

To be honest and to back up your point slightly too, the build quality on mine is shite, the USB for charging it snapped off so I needed a new battery (About £40). Then the Kangertech tank fused itself together and I needed pliers to take it apart properly. Then when I put it all back together it couldn't detect the coil, so had to get a new tank (£25). This new one (Aspire Nautilus) felt good at first, but is already starting to feel loose and like it will do something similar soon. When it does, I'm binning it all and going back to the starter pen thingy I got from a supermarket. The vape isn't as big and the combined tank/coil is a bit dearer than just replacing coils, but there is much less expensive shit to fall apart and less moving/unscrewing parts. And the plastic mouthpiece was always nicer than the metal too I thought.
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Ziming » Sun May 08, 2016 1:42 pm

Recently, "workshops" offer asylum seekers courses on how to flirt with German women. The courses are financed by the German government with, of course, taxpayers money.

phpBB [video]

Ziming has received a thanks from: Mr357
Ziming
Banned
Banned

Postby Sonikku » Sun May 08, 2016 7:17 pm

Those crazy Germans and their silly misappropriation of tax payer money. Not at all like in America. :-k
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Thief » Mon May 09, 2016 3:27 am

Sorry if I've been rude or generally not fun to talk to or interact with these past couple of years (or however long). I've been increasingly displeased with a lot of things in life and, while I've managed to maintain a pleasant attitude to those I know in real life, I've acted annoyed and stupid and all around like a lamewad to those I interact with on the internet. I'd prefer to present myself as not a dick (since I think, and hope, I'm not one) and shouldn't use the internet, especially not ShenmueDojo, as an outlet for my frustrations. So I'm sorry.

If this post is too lame for you to handle, then please ignore my lameness and ultimately cringe-worthy apology post. Love you all, and take care.

Thief has received a thanks from: FlagshipFighter
Thief
LAMEWAD
Machine Gun Fist

Postby south carmain » Mon May 09, 2016 5:34 am

Thief wrote: Sorry if I've been rude or generally not fun to talk to or interact with these past couple of years (or however long). I've been increasingly displeased with a lot of things in life and, while I've managed to maintain a pleasant attitude to those I know in real life, I've acted annoyed and stupid and all around like a lamewad to those I interact with on the internet. I'd prefer to present myself as not a dick (since I think, and hope, I'm not one) and shouldn't use the internet, especially not ShenmueDojo, as an outlet for my frustrations. So I'm sorry.

If this post is too lame for you to handle, then please ignore my lameness and ultimately cringe-worthy apology post. Love you all, and take care.

Don't worry about it too much we're all a bit fucked in the head here. Guess you have to be to still care about a video game series after 15 years

south carmain has received a thanks from: FlagshipFighter
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: okami hd

Postby FlagshipFighter » Mon May 09, 2016 11:12 am

south carmain wrote:
Thief wrote: Sorry if I've been rude or generally not fun to talk to or interact with these past couple of years (or however long). I've been increasingly displeased with a lot of things in life and, while I've managed to maintain a pleasant attitude to those I know in real life, I've acted annoyed and stupid and all around like a lamewad to those I interact with on the internet. I'd prefer to present myself as not a dick (since I think, and hope, I'm not one) and shouldn't use the internet, especially not ShenmueDojo, as an outlet for my frustrations. So I'm sorry.

Don't worry about it too much we're all a bit fucked in the head here. Guess you have to be to still care about a video game series after 15 years

Ouch! xD I don't think you're wrong though (in my case) lol Shenmue is what dreams are made of damn it!

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
FlagshipFighter
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

PSN: FlagshipFighter
XBL: FlagshipFighter
Steam: FlagshipFighter

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic