New Members Introduce Yourself!

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: New Members Introduce Yourself!

Postby MiTT3NZ » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:43 am

-_-
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:30 am

Riku Rose wrote:
St. Elmo's Fire wrote: So what is this BroSauce business all about? Is he actually Nick Tyndall?

Sadly someone else.

What..? Disappointing, I thought he'd become reasonably rational after getting off the internet... :sad:
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Shenmuehua » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:31 am

Hello everyone.

Been on Shenmuedojo for quite a bit of time now but never subscribed.

I m french and my english s not so good.

I am following the french site Shenmuemaster for a long time too.

Happy to be here waiting for good news as much as you probably do.

Shenmuehua.
Shenmuehua
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

PSN: Shenmuehua
XBL: Shenmuehua
Steam: Shenmuehua
Currently playing: Shenmue

Postby ShenmueWeb2 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:18 pm

Not new, per se! But inactive for a very, very long time. It's good to be back in the midst of such great news.
ShenmueWeb2
Asia Travel Representative

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby FourWuDu1026 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:58 am

Hi fellow Shenmue fans!

I've been lurking around for a while now and of course with the great news from E3 it was now or never for me to join.
Unlike a lot of people here who experienced Shenmue since it was first released, I didn't play Shenmue until around 2008. I owned a dreamcast since it was launched and it's pretty amazing how I never played Shenmue for all those years. But playing Shenmue was one of the best decisions I ever made in my gaming life. It amazed me even in 08 and it was an experience I'll never forget.

Anyway since becoming a Shenmue fan I've come to realize that the Shenmue community and has to be the most passionate fanbase out there, It might not be the largest fanbase out there but I'll be damned if it isn't the most dedicated. Since I played Shenmue 1 and 2 in 08 I've had to wait around 7 yrs for the good news and 7rs was excruciating enough. I cant imagine how it felt for people who waited 14 years.

I was literally in tears when Shenmue 3 was announced and I'm honored to be officially part of the community. Looking forward to all the future news and being an active member for a very long time. :D

FourWuDu1026 has received a thanks from: VukBZ2005
FourWuDu1026
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Currently playing: Persona 4,Mortal Kombat x

Postby Shenmuedabest » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:44 am

FourWuDu1026 wrote: Hi fellow Shenmue fans!

I've been lurking around for a while now and of course with the great news from E3 it was now or never for me to join.
Unlike a lot of people here who experienced Shenmue since it was first released, I didn't play Shenmue until around 2008. I owned a dreamcast since it was launched and it's pretty amazing how I never played Shenmue for all those years. But playing Shenmue was one of the best decisions I ever made in my gaming life. It amazed me even in 08 and it was an experience I'll never forget.

Anyway since becoming a Shenmue fan I've come to realize that the Shenmue community and has to be the most passionate fanbase out there, It might not be the largest fanbase out there but I'll be damned if it isn't the most dedicated. Since I played Shenmue 1 and 2 in 08 I've had to wait around 7 yrs for the good news and 7rs was excruciating enough. I cant imagine how it felt for people who waited 14 years.

I was literally in tears when Shenmue 3 was announced and I'm honored to be officially part of the community. Looking forward to all the future news and being an active member for a very long time. :D

Welcome aboard!
Shenmuedabest
Banned
Banned

Postby Kenny » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:20 am

Shenmuehua wrote: Hello everyone.

Been on Shenmuedojo for quite a bit of time now but never subscribed.

I m french and my english s not so good.

I am following the french site Shenmuemaster for a long time too.

Happy to be here waiting for good news as much as you probably do.

Shenmuehua.

That didn't take much waiting, I bet.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby Hyo Razuki » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:19 am

Hello every one!

I'm from Germany and have been a die hard Shenmue Fan since early 2002, when I first played S1 and S2 on DC.

I have a lot of respect and feel deep gratitude towards the Dojo communitiy and what it has done for Shenmue. Especially people like LanDC, Hellraiser, Kiyuu and many more.

In my real life I have already travelled Guilin and Hong Kong because I wanted to see the real places where Shenmue is set. I've even been to the Man Mo Temple which looks almost exactly the way it looks in S2, at least inside the temple. The coutyard is not like in Shenmue however and if my memory serves me right, the real temple is on Hollywood Road, which is actually Kowloon, not Wan Chai. I'm planning to go to Yokosuka before S3 comes out, if I have the money.

So anyways, I'm glad our dream will come true. Have a great day!

Hyo Razuki

Hyo Razuki has received a thanks from: Kiyuu
Hyo Razuki
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby goaliefrk » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:06 pm

Hyo Razuki wrote: Hello every one!

I'm from Germany and have been a die hard Shenmue Fan since early 2002, when I first played S1 and S2 on DC.

I have a lot of respect and feel deep gratitude towards the Dojo communitiy and what it has done for Shenmue. Especially people like LanDC, Hellraiser, Kiyuu and many more.

In my real life I have already travelled Guilin and Hong Kong because I wanted to see the real places where Shenmue is set. I've even been to the Man Mo Temple which looks almost exactly the way it looks in S2, at least inside the temple. The coutyard is not like in Shenmue however and if my memory serves me right, the real temple is on Hollywood Road, which is actually Kowloon, not Wan Chai. I'm planning to go to Yokosuka before S3 comes out, if I have the money.

So anyways, I'm glad our dream will come true. Have a great day!

Hyo Razuki

Very cool story! That is super cool you got to visit the actual sites and compare them!

What part of Germany are you from? I spent a little bit of time living in Dresden.
goaliefrk
Warehouse No. 8
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: skippitybeeboobop

Postby fumega » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:22 pm

Hello.

Long time lurker but never posted, so I'm going to introduce myself (10 years later, lol).

So, I'm a Shenmue fan, and already finished both games like 50 times at least, both in Dreamcast (Shenmue I and II), and on Xbox (Shenmue II).

I really could not believe when Shenmue III was announced, as I was sure the project was dead.

Kudos to the Admin and Moderators who keep the site up and running all this time, despite the fact there were almost no news about a new installment.

Regards :)
fumega

Postby shredingskin » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:06 pm

I'm manuel tripero and shredingskin

They banned both accounts for not liking ICO.

Now they're both avaleable and I use this one.
shredingskin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Currently playing: Some indie games.

Postby Namron_Bearded » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:04 am

Hi Shenmue fans, \:D/

My name is Norman, 30 yold French (living near from La Rochelle), and I'm a backer of the Shenmue 3 project (took the $60 option).

When I was a teen I went to a friend's house and we played the first Shenmue on Dreamcast. That was one of the greatest moments of gaming in my life (along with Soul Calibur if I have to name another game for that console). At that time we were quite assured that Sega would make consoles again, and contribute to the evolution of gaming. Then the PS2 came, you know the end of the story, and a part of me was gone forever. Not that I find that Sega console and games were perfect, but it opened doors, and had something great to offer for a first step into new gen gaming. To me, the only console after the Dreamcast that made a true step into the evolution of consoles was the Game Cube.

I love Shenmue and its concept, I love how the game can take both advantages of a mature environment and the fun of an arcade game ; I love pretty everything about this game but I bet I will share this with you on this forum. Even after all these years, I often think about how this game could fit today's expectations. How can it be original and respecting Shenmue's philosophy.

Like Hyo Razuki, I went to Kowloon (not for the same reasons though, but I was really thinking about Shenmue back then). I wish I could go to Japan in the future.
Namron_Bearded

Currently playing: F-Zero GP Legend

Postby Hyo Razuki » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:29 am

goaliefrk wrote:
Very cool story! That is super cool you got to visit the actual sites and compare them!

What part of Germany are you from? I spent a little bit of time living in Dresden.

Frankfurt.
Hyo Razuki
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Ealynn » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:23 am

Hello everyone!

I'm a 32 year old comic artist and animator from the Netherlands. Still a proud sega fangirl, Sonic fan and my favorite games have been Shenmue l & ll, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Nights into dreams, Shining Force ll & lll, Burning rangers and of course Sonic Adventure l & ll (hope I'm not forgetting any). Through the years I've kept my eye on this site and on shenmue news in general and the last couple of days I spend checking the kickstarter and the kicktraq of it every couple of minutes and rewatching the game trailers reaction vid (and other reaction vids). I still tear up whenever I see it :heart: So very excited for the shenmue future! I'll be listening to the Shenmue ost again now!

In october we'll be going to Japan on holiday, would be awesome to see if we can include some actual Shenmue locations to the trip!

Ealynn has received a thanks from: Dream Project
Ealynn
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby Mitsuzuki » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:51 am

Nice to see new and returning members joining the dojo and hearing your stories. Welcome!
Mitsuzuki
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Currently playing: Deep in the Destiny hole

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic