Maggie Thatcher dies

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Maggie Thatcher dies

Postby beedle » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:10 pm

feelers has actually managed to bring me and jeff into agreement on something. sickening. I hope he is happy.

two things:

called it!

glenda jackson today the legacy of mrs thatcher. worth a watch.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDtClJYJBj8[/youtube]

beedle has received a thanks from: QWERTY
beedle
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:17 pm

Feelers Rebo wrote:
St. Elmo's Fire wrote:You in particular, Feelers Rebo, have been the most massive and intolerant (and intolerable) dickhead in this topic, however. Your kind are a growing part of "things wrong with this country" also, shouting and making a fuss to be sure that your opinion is most noticed, all sugar-coated in a "Holier than thou" ivory tower (false) sense of superiority.
Get a fucking grip of yourself, before it's too late.

I am in full agreement that I'm intolerant as far as this issue goes, and as far as conservatism and reactionism goes generally. As far as your assessment of my "kind" goes, to be honest, I think you're so full of absolute shit it's unbelievable. Where you've got this thing about a "holier than thou ivory tower", I have no idea, nor this bizarre shit about a sense of superiority. A sense of superiority is what drives cunts like Thatcher, however, my arguments throughout this topic have been merely driven by fervid disagreement and frustration with the kind of cretinous imbecile who might suggest such The Sun headlinesque drivel as "UNIONS HOLD COUNTRY AT RANSOM" or "UNIONS' GREED GET BETTER OF THEM" (and this is citing only one post), or a practically identical kind of fool who might suggest that if you work hard enough, you get what you deserve (which is honestly so untrue that it's not a statement worthy of debate - it ought merely be treated with the contempt it deserves). I would request that you "get a fucking grip before it's too late", because quite honestly, I don't feel safe living in a part of the world where there might be a voter with a twisted and clouded enough mindset as to support the likes of bourgeois cretins such as Thatcher and any likeminded individuals, as it's a horrifying thing to see a working class or a middle class man harbour views as self-destructive as your own. In fact, the political term for those kind of people is "useful idiots".

Cool story, bro.
See it's your turn with the "so much shit I don't even know where to start" post. You really are just a massive bell-end, bet you're no more than 16 years old, but you're talking like the big "I am" like you know the "REAL" world. You fucking don't, so just shut up, instead of just typing all this doom-mongering shit.

BTW, I am from Scotland, had my ears pissed in with "anti" rhetoric, by my working class parents (even though my dad started and continued his own business during this time), I myself work as a production engineer in a factory which is very working class itself, this is a veritable tick-list of anti-Tory strongpoints, so none of ANYONE's stereotypes will fit me. ;-)
It doesn't stop at Thatcher though, they *ALL* end up being cunts in one way or another and often in a variety of similar ways in my view, no matter which side they're affiliated with. This includes Mr. Salmond, who will be getting a big fat "NO" from me when the time comes!

Have a nice life with your constantly negative and bullying viewpoints, I'll leave this topic with this amusing vid ;-)
Bear in mind it's on ITN as well, which is bound to be another wrongdoing on my part. ;-)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzk27itihRI[/youtube]
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Stocke » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:34 pm

^ Damn i love Boris. I just can't quite put my finger on why that is though.
He kind of gives off the vibe he doesn't know whats going on and appears laid back, but that couldn't be any farther from the truth. He was also great on Have I Got News For You.
I'd love to see him give being the prime minister a go. I bet he wouldn't be the worst Englands ever had.
Stocke
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Feelers Rebo » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:46 pm

Johnson is a serpent.
Feelers Rebo
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Stocke » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:02 pm

^ Haha, maybe. My reasons for liking him aren't very good when it comes to running a country.
Most leaders are charismatic and likeable, but they hardly ever achieve as much as people hope.
You think he'd do better than Thatcher Feelers?
Stocke
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Sailors? » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:20 pm

This topic has been hilarious, thank you Margaret Thatcher.

Sailors? has received 3 thanks from: mue 26, QWERTY, St. Elmo's Fire
Sailors?
Still searching...
"After Burner...Great!"

XBL: HuntaOfTheNight
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby QWERTY » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:32 pm

Sailors? wrote: This topic has been hilarious, thank you Margaret Thatcher.

It's also been incredibly effective at smoking out the Tory scum that post on these boards. :lol:
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Previous

Return to Off Topic