Page 10 of 12

Re: Bombs in Boston

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:13 am
by south carmain
Sailors? wrote: Forgot to post the bloomin' vid, ave a look.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LrbsUVSVl8[/youtube]

they didn't even take their shoes off, how disgraceful.

Re: Bombs in Boston

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:37 am
by QWERTY

Re: Bombs in Boston

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:47 am
by ys
I'm far from being someone who believes everything authority tells me but at some point this conspiracy stuff gets ridiculous. Some see conspiracies everywhere and accuse the mainstream of being brainwashed and not thinking. But always believing the opposite of the official truth, like a reflex, doesn't show much critical thinking either. Rather reading into things what you want there to be.

I also read some discussion at a major Swedish forum (newspapers/police lurk there at times to get news). They mentioned that it's likely that the older brother influenced the younger one. He said that he didn't understand Americans and was very religious. He didn't drink and as a boxer, he didn't take off his shirt all too often so girls wouldn't get wrong ideas. The younger one was known to be calmer and "a bit of a druggie" according to other students. The police are apparently searching for three Saudi-Arabians on the run too since they are linked to earlier bombings and maybe this one.

The place where they come from is a very militant area by the way with lots of muslim activists gathering there. There are some Al Qaeda training camps and earlier conflicts with Russia were partly jihad-inspired. For example the school massacre 2004, over 380 dead. Their president also put the blame on the US now for killing one of them and their "immoral upbringing". Coming from a guy who defended honor killings within families a few years ago. Also, Sharia law has taken over parts of society during the 2000's.

Re: Bombs in Boston

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:53 am
by south carmain
they're here to protect your freedoms lol
http://military-photos.livejournal.com/205077.html

Re: Bombs in Boston

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:58 am
by MiTT3NZ
south carmain wrote: American reactions to learning that the suspects are from Chechnya
Image
Image
Image



[email protected]

Re: Bombs in Boston

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:39 pm
by Samanosuke Akechi
south carmain wrote: American reactions to learning that the suspects are from Chechnya
Image
Image
Image



Image

Re: Bombs in Boston

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:56 pm
by Henry Spencer
I love how that "HeartbreakE" guy is all like, "So, I wonder if the US is gonna invade Russia or Czech Republic or whatever" like he don't give a fuck who the US bombs, just as long as the US bombs/invades somebody. It doesn't matter if it's the freaking Moon that they bomb, just bomb something.

Re: Bombs in Boston

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:58 pm
by Kenny
I find it hilarious two of them think Czechoslovakia still exists as a sovereign state.

Re: Bombs in Boston

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:09 pm
by Bluecast
YourBuddyBurns is actually Jeff

Re: Bombs in Boston

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:48 pm
by TEEPO™
You live under a dictatorship. The FBI (gestapo) had no proof that these two were the bombers. Yet they had impunity to accuse them with minimal evidence and shoot them on sight. There wasn't enough Arabs in the crowd so they picked anyone who had the darkest skin colour. These two poor souls were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. So now his brother is dead and he conveniently can't talk because of a throat wound. This could happen to any of you if they choose to do so.

Re: Bombs in Boston

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:10 pm
by QWERTY
TEEPO™ wrote: You live under a dictatorship. The FBI (gestapo) had no proof that these two were the bombers. Yet they had impunity to accuse them with minimal evidence and shoot them on sight. There wasn't enough Arabs in the crowd so they picked anyone who had the darkest skin colour. These two poor souls were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. So now his brother is dead and he conveniently can't talk because of a throat wound. This could happen to any of you if they choose to do so.


Totally agree. Do these faces honestly look like the faces of evil men? Honestly?

Image

Re: Bombs in Boston

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:22 pm
by Rakim
The one on the right looks like he would be your wealthy rival in some anime-style dating sim.

Re: Bombs in Boston

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:05 pm
by QWERTY
Sorry Tuffty, quoted your post before you could delete it!

Tuffty wrote:Appearance means absolutely nothing when it comes to carrying out acts of horrible, awful violence. Case in point, James Bulger, a two year old boy tortured and murdered by 2 ten year olds. Evil is evil.


Image

I'm pretty sure that most people will agree that both of these two little shits were inherently evil fucks just by the look of them. Your point is invalid.

Tuffty wrote:Last word from me on this topic because I just can't be bothered to waste my time on reading crackpot conspiracy theories anymore. I'm sure there are echo-chamber forums where you empty vessels can agree with each other, give yourselves a pat on the back for being so much smarter than everyone else and circlejerk about what a visionary Alex Jones is. Please why don't you go there instead of here?


Because it would be like trying to convert the converted. What would be the point? I'm just trying to make the ignorant see the bigger picture.

Re: Bombs in Boston

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:30 pm
by TEEPO™
Appearance is an important factor to consider. They're handsome. Especially the one on the right. Plus, the younger brother was an "honour role student" and athlete at his school. He would have been getting pussy day and night. And all of the sudden he wants to blow people up? Not buying it. And that's why his entire family is shocked by the accusations.

Re: Bombs in Boston

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:50 pm
by mue 26
I have no problem at all with people expressing alternative viewpoints in this thread, but I can only laugh out loud at the fact that qwertys troll job is actually working :lol: The man has gone from being a bleed blue Thatcherite who drinks down Daily Mail stories, to an Alex Jones masturbating "truth seeker" in the blink of an eye. Next he'll be taking my job and professing Homeopathy works...

Please do carry on though.