The 2013 Shenmue Dojo Awards Ceremony

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: The 2013 Shenmue Dojo Awards Ceremony

Postby mue 26 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:38 pm

south carmain wrote: gg guys, congrats on mitts getting the best member and stuff. bit disappointed I didn't even get a mention in that category though so gonna act like an insufferable cunt from now on as a result.

Not more than me you won't! I'm gunning for that number 1 spot next year!
:brutal2:

phpBB [video]
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:02 pm

im not buying into this crap, yall should be ashamed. Especially you henry, I have no problems with you, and that was very un-mod like and dis-respectful. Best case scenerio we all talk about games and shenmue and things we enjoy, all these negative vibes towards me I aint diggin, and they are unwarranted. All I have done is stuck up for myself when someone has had some stupid crap to say about me, then this is the reaction when I do so? Fuck that shit. There is a whole list of memebers that are 10 times worse than me. But this place more or less goes un administrated and unmodded anymore regarding member behavior (we all got our personal lives that take up much of our time, i understand that) but these other internet bullys are running wild on here and its bringing this place down, and what a coincidence its all people that had been banned/temp banned in the past, I try to point it out and everyone gangs up on me. I guess im the only one around that cares about having quality opinionated members with out all the bull crap, like it used to be, like it SHOULD be, its no wonder we have lost so many veteran members, and im tired of seeing good people ran off cause of stupid people, it aint right man, it just aint right. :no:
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby QWERTY » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:19 pm

^ lol. Good to see you won everything I voted you for!

QWERTY has received a thanks from: MiTT3NZ
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby south carmain » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:21 pm

@AG yeah I sure miss all those gay jokes and ryudo spazzing out on us every couple of days

also mitts do you still have a 360? I've got an unopened BRINK game lying around for it that I can send you as part of the prize

south carmain has received 2 thanks from: MiTT3NZ, OL
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Kenny » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:33 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote: What? It's a fucking classic. Addictive as hell too.

You play that on your Windows '95 IBM tower? That's what I think of when I hear Solitaire and Minesweeper, though Solitaire is a real card game.

Kenny has received a thanks from: MiTT3NZ
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby Henry Spencer » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:48 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote: im not buying into this crap, yall should be ashamed. Especially you henry, I have no problems with you, and that was very un-mod like and dis-respectful. Best case scenerio we all talk about games and shenmue and things we enjoy, all these negative vibes towards me I aint diggin, and they are unwarranted. All I have done is stuck up for myself when someone has had some stupid crap to say about me, then this is the reaction when I do so? Fuck that shit. There is a whole list of memebers that are 10 times worse than me. But this place more or less goes un administrated and unmodded anymore regarding member behavior (we all got our personal lives that take up much of our time, i understand that) but these other internet bullys are running wild on here and its bringing this place down, and what a coincidence its all people that had been banned/temp banned in the past, I try to point it out and everyone gangs up on me. I guess im the only one around that cares about having quality opinionated members with out all the bull crap, like it used to be, like it SHOULD be, its no wonder we have lost so many veteran members, and im tired of seeing good people ran off cause of stupid people, it aint right man, it just aint right. :no:

People come and go, it's just part of life. I was only having a bit of fun, can't we joke about it? You're getting incredibly upset about this, I don't think people are trying to make you run off or anything like that. It's all part of the fun vibe of the place, it wasn't anything personal.
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby MiTT3NZ » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:48 pm

I love the Dojo Awards.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Henry Spencer » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:52 pm

Yeah, I know...Always somebody upset, isn't there? :lol:

Henry Spencer has received a thanks from: MiTT3NZ
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:53 pm

QWERTY wrote: ^ lol. Good to see you won everything I voted you for!

Will somebody just re-ban this clown and get it over with? Is it not obvious hes been stirring the pot every since he got back? Fuck this mother fucker gtfo.

south carmain wrote: @AG yeah I sure miss all those gay jokes and ryudo spazzing out on us every couple of days

also mitts do you still have a 360? I've got an unopened BRINK game lying around for it that I can send you as part of the prize

This goes back many years before you started posting man. You should see what some of these guys originally got banned for, in the mean time they havent shown any sign of change since their return, only difference is now no ones is doing anything about it. Its not really ryudo, its many other people.

Anyone seen Brotherman lately? Kiba? Spokane? the list goes on and on and I know for fact that some people have left and been unactive because they plain and simple dont like the people here anymore, members that have been here for years. And as a member that has been here for as long as I have, I find it heart breaking looking at this place now, because its in shambles compared to the way it was before. And dont give me that no Shenmue 3 bullshit, because its been like that for almost as long as this place as been around, and we have not had these kinds of problems in the same situation in the past. Im not letting this go, I will fight tooth and nail if I have to, I love this place and I wont sit and watch it digress to this non sense.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Crimson Ryan » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:55 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote: Ok so not literally everyone, but I got haters here, and this confirms it. Im so flattered... all deez lame ass fake ass mudda fuckas yo. I will concentrate on the friends I do have here, for the others with problems with me have fun wasting more time and negative energy attempting to bring me down, and I guess bring your penis up? Yall seem to get off on this shit but at the end of the day I really dont care if you dont like what I have to say. If you aint sayin it to my face, you aint sayin shit, straight up.

It's just fun and games. Don't take it personally.
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby south carmain » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:59 pm

@AG Well those 3 were around when I started posting and the place though more active definitely had a lot more trolling, bullying and shitty jokes than it does now. In fact I would say that the dojo almost feels too serious these days compared to back then. not to mention Kiba himself enjoyed trolling the fuck out of this place and Spokane left because people didn't like his xenophobic rants

you're taking this a bit too personally, I don't think those who voted for you in those categories got together and conspired against you.

south carmain has received a thanks from: OL
south carmain
"Keep Friends"

Postby QWERTY » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:00 pm

I think this place is in quite a good state at the mo tbh. Quite a fair amount of mature adult discussion without having to resort to jokes about homosexual gangbangs and dildos. You need to fix up, AG. Winning the 3 worst awards is pretty embarrassing yo.

QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:03 pm

No way am I taking this shit too personally, everyone tries to attack me and my character, they target me. And again, im the one everyone gangs up on afterwards, and you see it happening now, fuck that shit.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby QWERTY » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:08 pm

I don't think anyone is "ganging up" on you as such, but if you act like a total tool then everyone will share a mutual opinion that you're a bit of a bell end. You reap what you sow.

QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby south carmain » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:11 pm

@AG or you know, your posts happen to rub more than one person the wrong way which led to them individually voting for you in those categories.

as far as I know we don't have a special club on here that gets together and decides who we're all going to gang up on, the only thing that causes such a reaction out of people on here is the posts you make.

just a theory

south carmain has received a thanks from: MiTT3NZ
south carmain
"Keep Friends"

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic