Dojo history, rivalries & revelations

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Dojo history, rivalries & revelations

Postby Peter » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:45 am

Lol it's turned into the TPAM topic.

It's nuts to think about all of those people. Especially the ones who actually took the time to create new emails, to log new accounts and then spend hours going through topics, posting spam pictures and stuff. I wonder 10 years later now that they have grown up, probably have a family and stuff, if they thought it was funny, or just that they were an immature kid. Unless it's something I jist never got and don't understand.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby MiTT3NZ » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:52 am

Annoying or pissing off a group of people then watching the aftermath is a hilarious experience. If you've never tried it, you'd never know.

MiTT3NZ has received a thanks from: Shenmuedabest
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Henry Spencer » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:54 am

I still recall trolling Jokatech real hard in that topic a couple of years back, which he created to show off. We took it to PM and he was really, really pissed. :lol:

I still remember how nice FRASIER was trying to be to Mittens and still got his arse kicked around the Dojo by him. Haha.

Peter wrote: Lol it's turned into the TPAM topic.

It's nuts to think about all of those people. Especially the ones who actually took the time to create new emails, to log new accounts and then spend hours going through topics, posting spam pictures and stuff. I wonder 10 years later now that they have grown up, probably have a family and stuff, if they thought it was funny, or just that they were an immature kid. Unless it's something I jist never got and don't understand.

I do wonder if some of these people we've mentioned are still as insane as they were back then, or if they've mellowed out at all.

Henry Spencer has received a thanks from: MiTT3NZ
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby Supa » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:55 am

I remember all of those people! An enormous amount of thanks given...

Pico I remember just thinking was hilarious. Always thought Yusuke (later returned as Bastard Yusuke) and santino were hilarious as well.

I don't want to restart that thread but I believe Kikizo was informed and plans changed. Surely anyone can understand that things happen in a business to make plans change. He always was informed and had interviews with all of the big names at SEGA.
Supa
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Peter » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:37 pm

I think the king of them all has to be TEEPO though. I think he is mad. Some of the most craziest shit came from him. Even in our more adult days when we unbanned everyone a few years ago, he was still a looper. Either he is deranged or has a mental sense of humor with no boundaries.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:18 pm

tub girl

for the noobs
just type tub girl into google images and you will know what this is ;-)
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Shenmuedabest » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:59 am

Peter wrote: I think the king of them all has to be TEEPO though. I think he is mad. Some of the most craziest shit came from him. Even in our more adult days when we unbanned everyone a few years ago, he was still a looper. Either he is deranged or has a mental sense of humor with no boundaries.

He's a very clever guy. I've spoken to him a lot over MSN and had some very interesting conversations with him. A lot of people can't understand why some choose to wind up others on the internet, but I bet they do it themselves with their mates IRL. It's just funny to see someone's reaction. Like pranks and shit. One of my favourite TEEPO trolls was when he changed his avatar to a scrotum but it was hard to define it as such, and posted a topic asking people to identify what it was, it turned out to be a 3 page topic about a group of guys vigorously examining a picture of a nutsack and arguing over what it was. Quality.
Shenmuedabest
Banned
Banned

Postby shengoro86 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:48 am

I love all you guys!

Shenmuedabest wrote:
Peter wrote: I think the king of them all has to be TEEPO though. I think he is mad. Some of the most craziest shit came from him. Even in our more adult days when we unbanned everyone a few years ago, he was still a looper. Either he is deranged or has a mental sense of humor with no boundaries.

He's a very clever guy. I've spoken to him a lot over MSN and had some very interesting conversations with him. A lot of people can't understand why some choose to wind up others on the internet, but I bet they do it themselves with their mates IRL. It's just funny to see someone's reaction. Like pranks and shit. One of my favourite TEEPO trolls was when he changed his avatar to a scrotum but it was hard to define it as such, and posted a topic asking people to identify what it was, it turned out to be a 3 page topic about a group of guys vigorously examining a picture of a nutsack and arguing over what it was. Quality.

LOL I remember that! Didn't it turn out to be his dong?
shengoro86
Admin - Shenmue500K
Shenmue 500K Staff

PSN: Shengoro86
XBL: Rock Is Sponge
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Shenmue III (PC)

Postby Henry Spencer » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:14 pm

lol. I seem to recall it being SEF who said "is that yours?" and got it right. :lol:

He also made a topic about wanting to bone his sister...

Henry Spencer has received a thanks from: St. Elmo's Fire
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby Supa » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:19 pm

That was one screwed up topic. ^

And tubgirl...that scarred me.
Supa
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Peter » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:30 pm

I could live the rest of my life without ever seeing that picture again. After deleting probably over 100 of them from here one time..... uugghhh
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:40 pm

Henry Spencer wrote: lol. I seem to recall it being SEF who said "is that yours?" and got it right. :lol:

He also made a topic about wanting to bone his sister...

By Christ you have a good memory of these things! 8) :shock:

TEEPO also was behind a Christmas topic that featured pics of his penis with, I think, his name written on it...
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Peter » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:45 pm

When we were sorting out the Junk forum, for what topics to preserve etc, i came across those photos. They somehow slipped though the net after all them years. I remember the ass one. Had a few zits on it and a few wisps of hair. Somehow he managed to scrawl TEEPO across his ass with a Biro, in a very legible manner. Made me reckon it wasnt the first time he had stencilled an ass.

Peter has received a thanks from: Henry Spencer
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

Postby shengoro86 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:45 pm

lol... Teeepo was an interesting guy.

I miss Bysby to death.
shengoro86
Admin - Shenmue500K
Shenmue 500K Staff

PSN: Shengoro86
XBL: Rock Is Sponge
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Shenmue III (PC)

Postby ShenmueTree » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:32 pm

Heh. I wasn't here when all of these dramas too place so I don't really have much to add except that it's kind of fun to read and to humor myself with. No offense.
ShenmueTree
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic