Character suggestions - Character mix ups- what do you have?

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Character suggestions - Character mix ups- what do you have?

Postby Jackie Fhan » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:42 am

I am currently in the middle of working on a project and there are certain characters or ideas that interest me and many people.

So far, I am working on a project that will have characters based in perhaps specific time lines of history and country specific.

So far

Some of the more basic ideas

american- cowboy
japan- female samurai vampire
france- steampunk something
uk- knight

So far, my project is fairly early, but I'd love to hear your guy's mix ups and character ideas!

Italy is famous for their demonic and slasher movies- would a demon girl be good enough or can you guys throw another twist on it?

Hong Kong has jackie chan but what would be a cool fit for that style, jackie chanc and bruce lee.

Of course they have chow yun fat too which is an awesome shooter and action star... what cold he be mixed up into

I can also have vampire hunters, slayers and I do have other ideas that I'm not exactly sharing here. But, let's hear some unique and cool ideas that will go well for artistic value.
Jackie Fhan
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Jak , Sly Cooper, Many..

Re: Character suggestions - Character mix ups- what do you h

Postby Jackie Fhan » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:45 am

Appreciate any interesting things you guys can mix up and give me as character designs. Let's see who has some creative ideas. I couldn't think of what to make a cowboy as, besides just a cowboy lol.
Jackie Fhan
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Jak , Sly Cooper, Many..

Return to Off Topic