Racism

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Racism

Postby amiga1200 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:15 pm

people?1
in general.
the issues can NEVER be addressed as discussions, it's a cliche itself.
that ship has sailed.
ACTION!
words are shit, but bullets speak volumes.
take the grievance to the top (and mow down willing participants of profit and division if an obstacle) and cut the head clean off the viper.
SIMPLE! :evil:
fuckinhell, the same noise.
the puppetmasters are in charge, the ones WE voted in! (would 'racism' be an issue if...? bigger picture, the artist is the architect.) :cry:
amiga1200
Banned
Banned

Location: Third space 3Avatar class heavy battleship, Damocles
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: with gravimetric drives

-

Postby danny » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:52 pm

-
Last edited by danny on Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danny
Master of the Three Blades

Postby amiga1200 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:08 pm

^^ fun stuff! :mrgreen:
i stand by it, and to elaborate:
as far back as it was an issue, was it resolved?
no! (the present says so.)
also, i have to be cautious of those engaging.
those in the fray...i'm looking at above too for stirring the pot on both sides. (could be infiltration?! hitchens knew the score.)
what the literal fuck good is ANY of the rhetoric without follow through?
all it is, is POS procrastinations, hot air.
FFF...
:roll:
[edit]
corrections. ](*,)
amiga1200
Banned
Banned

Postby PILMAN » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:17 pm

I can tell you as someone who has a jewish father and a actual jewish last name that is Hebrew (hakohen) that there is no way to circumvent what I am, ever since I was a child, I only identified as American but I knew my ancestry came from elsewhere. I know growing up that other jews taught us that we had israel, that we were persecuted in the holocaust, that we were hated, and that we were just simply in diaspora in other countries.

If Jews were teaching other jews this, then understand many other Americans did not trust jews because they thought we had a dual loyalty and didn't want to assimilate, or that many jews were sympathetic to communism and civil rights, this created a trend that jews somehow were not as loyal or trustworthy, on the other hand, other Americans associated jews as being very wealthy, attempting to assimilate to hide their Jewishness , or controlling th banks, media and politics. Regardless, both sides are willing to unite that they identify jews as a source of the issue.

The fact is, white neo nazis hate jews because they see jews as responsible for degradation of society and feel that we are a threat to other countries, for example they base most of their hatred off the protocols of the elders of Zion, and the conspiracy theorists see it as jews being more loyal to israel or the issue being Zionism.

On the other hand, you have blacks and Hispanics who also are willing to unite to claim the same that jews aren't real Israelites that they are European converts or khazars and involved in the conspiracies and wars.

To make things even more complicated, historically Europeans didn't accept jews as Europe before the emancipation, even Rome still saw them as yehudim and traditionally in romania and many other countries jews were ivrii or Hebrew ethnicity and could not be granted citizenship because of this although some attempts to convert to Christianity were made such as in Spain but the spaniards didn't think the conversions were sincere and called the jews Marranos or crypto jews.

The point is, no matter your background, you will experience a degree of racism but these elements aren't popular in our society, they are only popular on the Internet by a minority, hatred speaks louder than positivity, more people will complain about a restaurant than speak positive.

I myself as a individual have never faced these issues, none of my family was in Europe during the holocaust, they were in America, so I am not a victim of that and when someone attempts to use me as a shield to claim victim hood, it bothers me because I am my own individual, there are expectations that somehow I should vote a particular pattern or become a doctor or a lawyer because I have a jewish name, I rather live on a farm, hunt, travel and work a different career and vote for who I like, the issue is racism isn't just direct hatred but it's the stereotype of assuming that someone must behave or act a certain way to societies expectations. It is silly because if you consider how diverse the world has always been, just look at Europe, Finland and Hungary and even Estonia, Ukraine have Asian admixtures from Finnic and Turkic people, Romanians have Italian, Dacian, mixtures of Turkic and some other mixes, southern Spain and Sicily have some moorish and even Arab influence, and if we look up the Visigoths, the francs, celts, and other indo European people, there is no pure anything. It's a none issue and people only bring on the issue if they continue to respond to it and a make it an issue that it is affecting them as it's all about reactions.
PILMAN
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: Shenmue II

-

Postby danny » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:39 pm

-
Last edited by danny on Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danny

Postby amiga1200 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:48 pm

danny wrote:Thank you for sharing your story and knowledge, PILMAN. Very interesting.
^^ too suspiciously mute, as opposed to the evidence. :???:
shit stirrer!
as for races and creeds, don't give a flying fuck about theirs or my heritage, only the instance.
i could be wrong, but we breath the same air and bleed the same colour.
i fucking HATE my country, but not it's people. (just the gvt RULING classes that force the infighting and divisions.)
this bullshit is the same merrygoround has it's ALWAYS been, with shitstirrers playing all sides....
and fools (like myself for placing a POV/response) that get distracted aiding it.
:oops:
[deit]
corrections.
amiga1200
Banned
Banned

Postby PILMAN » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:05 pm

danny wrote: Thank you for sharing your story and knowledge, PILMAN. Very interesting.

My wife's story is far more recent interesting, my wife if anything would probably have a more valid reason to feel discrimination but ironically, her story is quite different,

As I mentioned in the thread, my wife is from colombia, we ended up getting married and the perception amongst others was that she merely was getting married for a green card or somehow she would receive automatic citizenship and so the perception from both hardline right wingers and authoritarian left wingers were ironically very ignorant about the entire process, anything about colombia. I had individuals who thought colombia was part of Mexico or was a city in Brazil, some thought it was in Central America north of panama not realizing it is a South American country.

Our process took a year, my wife learned English fluently through google translate and I taught her as well. Colombians are not well received in Spain and in the U.S. They are automatically viewed as if they could be drug mules so they are treated with suspicion at customs.

After thousands of dollars and finally getting approved for everything, it entitled my wife the ability to work. My wife holds the same views as me and feels that people coming to the U.S. Should go through the legal process, learn English and not isolate but be a part of the American communities.

Believe it or not, the racism isn't coming from gringos, the Hispanic customs agents generally are much harder on other Hispanics illegally coming into the country whereas the gringos (not offensive word in colombia) treat the Colombians much better in general. The reason is that sometimes populations coming into the country attempt to assimilate to much that they feel they need to discriminate against their own ethnic group to be accepted or start to look down on others due to seeing the American culture and lifestyle as superior.

My wife feels upset when she sees other Hispanics in the country who do not want to learn English or who do not follow the laws because she feels that she worked hard to do so and that making no effort is a lack of respect of the nations customs just as I would be expected to speak Spanish in colombia.

At the same time, there is some bias, most Americans cannot differentiate Colombians from other Hispanics and cluster them in as Mexicans, so people assume my wife is somehow illegally here when that is not the case, or make cocaine jokes, she has had rude comments that she should leave the country or that she is stealing American jobs. What I find ironic about this is my wife is one of the hardest workers I know doing thing way outside the scope most workers would go through, while most workers have a entitlement personality and would rather be browsing Facebook, my wife will find reasons to continue working and be efficient at it.

She does not like to be used for political agendas, some illegal immigrants believe my wife has a civic duty as a Hispanic (as do some other leftist liberals) that she needs to support illegal immigration or reforming laws, my wife has been told she should stop acting traditional and should cut her hair and stop cooking my dinner and become like other American women, the fact is my wife has the freedom to choose what she wants, and for both racists and social justice warriors to a use that and use her is sickening.

I can tell you that my wife tends to be very conservative, she likes the same things I do, she speaks practically fluent English and she is intelligent yet beautiful at the same time, when people perceive the idea she can't speak for her self and they represent her or they think they know more about colombia than she does, it drives her crazy.
PILMAN
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: Shenmue II

-

Postby danny » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:40 pm

-
Last edited by danny on Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danny

Postby amiga1200 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:47 pm

^^ a public rebut.
great, and NO arguments there.
thanks for not pm'ing me this time. :P (whatever i say, is down for anybody to respond to, to discern, or to ignore..but it's ALWAYS in the fuckin public arena when it comes to public issues. not hiding, and if i fuck up, i stand up and take accountability. of course, if there's a non-related issue you wanna beam my way, do it! off-subject shit for my pms. on subject shit for public.) :mrgreen:
amiga1200
Banned
Banned

Postby Locke_cole » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:24 pm

Mr357 wrote:I've been turned down by colleges and employers because I'm a Caucasian male?

They literally said " Unfortunately we cannot offer you this job because you are White"?

Calling bullshit.

As a white man I can tell you I have had numerous advantages over my black friends.
Locke_cole
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Previous

Return to Off Topic