Favorite Dojo moments?

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Favorite Dojo moments?

Postby amiga1200 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:20 pm

^^ who says i was joking?! :P (oh well, another to the 'list' of fun... :???: ) and it's the web, rights count for bollocks! (the fact i'm here says as much.) :mrgreen:
amiga1200
Banned
Banned

Location: Third space 3Avatar class heavy battleship, Damocles
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: with gravimetric drives

Postby Yokosuka » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:58 pm

E3 2015 live chat ?
Yokosuka
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Rocket League

Postby MiTT3NZ » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:59 am

amiga1200 wrote: well, hard to say really?!
got the treatment from a select few FUCKHEADS upon entry.
yes, posted in my own style, and some SHITHEADS outright accused me of being somebody else (or the same) and sock puppeting.
needless to say, situation resolved itself by proxy of third-party staff actions.
they banned a guy with the same username the DICKHEAD few users were accusing me of, and did those DICKLESS wonders even apologise after the fact, after it was clear i'm an individual and NOT some alter-ego?
LIKE FUCK!
the pezzy little fuckwits didn't have the good grace to admit THEY fucked up, and remain seen as mummys boys fuckheads by myself, til they STAND UP and TAKE ACCOUNTABILITY and publicly apologise, to offset the public shit the gave me. :mrgreen:

Call it wishful thinking. It reflects poorly on my nation if your account is genuine and not a piss take.

MiTT3NZ has received a thanks from: OL
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby amiga1200 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:02 am

^^ :mrgreen: we're all to blame in that case, handed on a plate.
now you know why i want out this nazi nation.
this is the net, and the chances of meeting folks are nil, because the truth is, we just wouldn't gel irl. :P :roll:
amiga1200
Banned
Banned

Postby OL » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:07 am

amiga1200 wrote:now you know why i want out this nazi nation.

So get out. You have options, as it happens.
OL
Yo jes hummilated yoursef
Shenmue III

Postby amiga1200 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:13 am

^^ true, it's called, lotsa money, and certain employment there. (both of which i lack, it's not like i haven't thought about it, or tried.)
besides, i didn't raise the nation part, and as a resident of the country, that pays taxes, and lives under MOB RULE, i use my right to voice discord. :mrgreen:
[edit]
typo.
amiga1200
Banned
Banned

Postby OL » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:17 am

I was talking about the forum.
OL
Shenmue III

Postby Bambi » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:26 am

OL wrote: I was talking about the forum.

Hahahaha.
Bambi
The Master of Unlocking
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby amiga1200 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:28 am

^^ oh, okay!
nahh! :P
couldn't do that:
1, some good stuff to read, and conversation from others.
2, no nation exists in the digital domain, 1's and 0's. (won't be swayed by a handful, will voice observations, and WILL stand apart with my own opinions, whether they align with the masses, or not...and i certainly don't need permission.) :mrgreen:
amiga1200
Banned
Banned

Postby south carmain » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:52 pm

I don't even bother opening a thread if it says amiga1200 posted last. He has to be the most uninteresting and nonsensical poster that I've seen on here yet.

south carmain has received a thanks from: Rakim
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:29 pm

Gotta ask even though I'll probably not agree with the answer, but what makes you think the UK is "Nazi"-like? We are spied on and watched a hell of a lot, but we're still more or less free to work in whatever job we want, live where we want, start more or less whatever business we want. We have a hell of a lot of freedom compared to some "religiously biased" countries. It's not perfect in the UK by any means, but I reckon even though we pay a lot of taxes and the country seems to be grabbing ever bigger slices of debt, we do have it better than a large percentage of the other nations out there. Hell, even the NHS/free prescriptions. America is meant to be about the "best" place to live, but as a diabetic I reckon it'd be expensive over there. I reckon you'd dislike their Police a hell of a lot more than our ones, too. ;-)
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby OL » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:28 pm

Eh, he just has a profound lack of understanding as to who the Nazis were and what their place in history is. For context, he was calling the forum staff Nazis not long ago too. Probably said the same thing about his teachers in school. Probably that guy who cut him off in traffic as well. Also the dog that pooped in his yard.
Goddamn Nazis all!
Now I know just how the Auschwitz Jews felt!
OL
Shenmue III

Postby Thief » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:22 pm

OL wrote: Now I know just how the Auschwitz Jews felt!

The Jews were Nazi's too.

Thief has received a thanks from: OL
Thief
LAMEWAD
Machine Gun Fist

Postby amiga1200 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:45 pm

to the two questions:
depends where you live.
damn right england is far from perfect.
you wanna know what i mean by NAZI?
any difference or dissent is seen as SEDITION, and now the conservatives are in power (that i didn't vote) not looking forward to the intrusive measure to be taken. (it's not enough you obey the law, cameron)
prove it!
there's NOTHING but competition, and one-upsmanship.
i'm not gonna play the tow the party line, and i don't give a shit about other countries (not what the earlier was about) just my own well being, that's constantly challenged by the ones BY LAW, i have to call 'neighbors'
no different to many.
if there's proof of solidarity, show it me aside football like sports distractions, or royal (money wasting) events.
england is not just bought and sold to private corporations (england is run like a corp) but where EVERYBODY is taught the value of person is by their wealth, not by nature.
and i've had my fair share of run-ins with the filth, and i fear more for my safety around those of the same name, at least joe-public has to answer for their actions...
back to nazi.
it's when you get the living shit pummeled out of you by the group for difference of origin, an opposing view, for dissent, something that doesn't align with the mob.
you asked, and you got it! :P
[edit]
and look up collectivism (and big society) for a not so funny laugh. that's where we're heading...but with a few elite governing the distribution of resources, as usual.)
and look what the gvt did to england of the 80's (tory gvt) and the track record doesn't look good, and serves as a warning to those who have not.
NHS?!
what NHS?!
unless private is an option to those who can afford it, many don't get the care/treatment they need, we're a joke. :oops:
amiga1200
Banned
Banned

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:26 pm

I'm in Scotland and the nearest city is about 22 miles away, so my issues are completely different to city people's I guess. Especially different to a few English cities by the sounds of it. :???:
Do you mean the citizens being the "Nazis"? I can kinda see where you are coming from there, what with so many people thinking what the media tells them (which is quite sad) and quite a few no longer able to see reason and getting mad at any difference of opinion...
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic