The 2017 7th Annual Dojo Award Show Hosted by Jeff Goldblum

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

The 2017 7th Annual Dojo Award Show Hosted by Jeff Goldblum

Postby Riku Rose » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:45 pm

Pre Show Red Carpet

Welcome to the red carpet coverage for the 2017 Dojo Awards which is promising to be the biggest ones yet! There's been a record amount of votes this year and the party has been going on all day, Just earlier today we had the Sonikku girls dancing down the red carpet.

This year Yama has also been kind enough to invite retarded kids who like colours from a local special needs school.

All the stars are here tonight and we now go to Thief who is interviewing Emma Stone.

Thief: Hi Emma, just how happy are you to be here?
Emma Stone: The Dojo Awards has to be my favourite event of the year and I'm always honoured to be here.
Thief: It looks like Anime Gamer behind you is excited.
Emma Stone: Oh, his just never been this close to a woman before.
Thief: Well it looks like everyone is heading inside as Jeff Goldblum is already pissed and singing inside.
phpBB [video]

So come on in everyone and strap yourselves in.

The 2017 7th Annual Dojo Awards!!!

Welcome ladies and gentleman to the 2017 7th Annual Dojo Awards live from the Kodak theatre. We've got a heck of a show for you tonight so let's get started.

*Riku Rose walks out on stage*

Riku Rose:
Welcome all. Last year was a quiet year yet again due to the delay of Shenmue III which we're all looking forward to but hopefully 2018 will finally be the year. Outside of the Shenmue forums it's been pretty quiet but I believe it's the members who have been here through thick and thin that keep me coming back.

We've gone all out this year by getting in Jeff Goldblum so to be honest with you we couldn't get the most in demand people to present the awards, still I'm sure everyone will have a good time.

On with the show.

Please see below for the list of previous winners:

Game of the Year:
2010: Deadly Premonition
2011: Batman: Arkham City
2012: Assassin's Creed III
2013: The Last of Us
2015: Bloodborne
2016: The Last Guardian

Buzz Killington Award:
2010:Ryudo and Dorian
2011:Dorian
2012:Ryudo
2013:AnimeGamer183
2015:Himuro
2016:Himuro

Biggest Bully:
2010:Ryudo
2011:Ryudo
2013:QWERTY
2015:Riku Rose
2016:MiTT3NZ

Biggest Punchbag:
2010:Jokatech19
2011:Jokatech19
2013:Animegamer183
2015:Animegamer183
2016:Animegamer183

Funniest Member:
2010:Kiba
2011:Spokane, OL, Animegamer183
2012:Kiba
2013:QWERTY and Let's Get Sweaty
2015:Riku Rose
2016:south carmain

Coolest Member:
2012:OL and MiTT3NZ
2013:Rakim
2015:St. Elmo's Fire
2016:OL

Worst Member:
2010:Jokatech19
2011:Ryudo and Dorian
2013:Animegamer183
2015:Brosause
2016:Animegamer183

Member of the Year:
2010:Kenny
2011:OL
2012:Peter
2013:MiTT3NZ
2015:Ziming
2016:Peter

Now please put your hands together for our host this evening, Mr Jeff Goldblum!

Jeff Goldblum:
Wa-welcome to the um, err, Dojo Awards which is, just, umm, err, fantastic. To get us, umm, err started is a nice, umm man to present the best, umm, err game award.

Woody Allen:
If anyone sees my daughter, sorry I mean wife let her know I'm looking for her.

GOTY
In 3rd Place - Super Mario Odyssey
In 2nd Place - Yakuza 0
In 1st Place:
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Jeff Goldblum:
For the umm, biggest buzzkill award we have, umm a man who is no fun for the umm ladies:

Louis CK:
If anyone wants to come to my room for a drink hit me up:

Buzz Killington:
In 3rd Place - Kintor
In 2nd Place - Shenmue_Legend
In 1st Place -
Peter

Jeff Goldblum:
For the umm biggest bully award we umm got the biggest bully we could umm find and a woman who doesn't umm want to be with him:

Harvey Weinstein:
It's so nice to be able to be out in public again:

Biggest Bully:
In 3rd Place - Shredingskin
In 2nd Place - South Carmain
In 1st Place -
Mittens

Jeff Goldblum:
The next award is umm biggest umm punchbag which isn't umm nice but we have umm the biggest punchbag recently to present it:

Kevin Spacey:
I understand how tough it can be guys, I recently got fired just for just revealing I'm gay:

Biggest Punchbag:
In 3rd place - Animegamer183
In 2nd Place - Kintor
In 1st Place:
Shenmue_Legend

Jeff Goldblum:
For the umm funniest award we have a man who umm was kinda funny in that parent movie:

Dustin Hoffman:
Hey lady, want me to buy you a drink?

Funniest Member:
In 3rd Place - Riku Rose
In 2nd Place - Mittens
In 1st Place:
South Carmain

Jeff Goldblum:
The next award is the umm coolest member award. Our next umm guest can't actually umm enter the country so we have by umm the power of the umm internet:

Steven Segal:
Before I present this I just want to thank Mr Putin for allowing me to present this award.

Coolest Member:
In 3rd Place - South Carmain
In 2nd Place - Mr357
In 1st place:
OL

Jeff Goldblum:
As umm always we have umm Kiba for the worst member award:

Kiba:
Net neutrality is the beginning of the end for us all!

Worst Member:
In 3rd Place - Animegamer183
In 2nd Place - Kintor
In 1st Place:
Shemue_Legend

Jeff Goldblum:
This is the umm, final umm, award. So please put your hands together for umm, the present of the best umm, member award. The President!!!

Donald Trump:
Thank you everyone. I've won many of these awards myself, more then anyone.

Member of the year:
In 3rd Place - OL
In 2nd Place - Mittens
The Member of the year is:
Switch

Jeff Goldblum:
Wow, big wow. Amazing. Thanks umm everyone, now to finish up I want to umm welcome umm my favourite band. TOTO

phpBB [video]

See you all next year

Riku Rose has received 10 thanks from: KiBa, MiTT3NZ, Mr357, myshtuff, OL, Raithos, sand4fish, south carmain, Switch, Thief
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Re: The 2017 7th Annual Dojo Award Show Hosted by Jeff Goldb

Postby Crimson Ryan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:53 pm

Who's Kintor?

Crimson Ryan has received a thanks from: Raithos
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby Shenmue_Legend » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:00 pm

I would like an explanation as to why I've been selected for the worst member of the year.
Shenmue_Legend
Banned
Banned

Postby south carmain » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:01 pm

Crimson Ryan wrote: Who's Kintor?

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=50663&p=1161078#p1161078
Shenmue_Legend wrote:I would like an explanation as to why I've been selected for the worst member of the year.

democracy

south carmain has received 5 thanks from: BlueCreeperBoy12, gillian_seed, MiTT3NZ, OL, Raithos
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Shenmue_Legend » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:23 pm

Ok there's a few questionable things here. First off, why is Peter rated 1st as buzz killington? Why is Yakuza 0 rated the 2nd best GOTY? And lastly, why is my name misspelled?
Shenmue_Legend
Banned
Banned

Postby sutoji » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:06 pm

Shenmue_Legend is worst member of the year, I approve.

Also south_carmain and mittenz are defo funniest members

sutoji has received a thanks from: MiTT3NZ
sutoji
Banned
Banned

Postby Shenmue_Legend » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:12 pm

sutoji wrote: Shenmue_Legend is worst member of the year, I approve.

Says the guy who posted a topic titled "Cows in Shenmoo 3" yeah that's like totally not stupid or ridiculous right? Not to mention you post in that dump of a site called "resetra" or whatever it's called. Genius =D>
Shenmue_Legend
Banned
Banned

Postby MiTT3NZ » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:50 pm

Best award ceremony yet. Though I don't actually think I bullied anyone last year. I even left AG alone and was pretty nice to Peter. Am I really that bad?
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby sand4fish » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:24 pm

Definitely the best one yet! I wish for a mountain of handkerchiefs to the winners!

sand4fish has received 4 thanks from: gillian_seed, MiTT3NZ, OL, Raithos
sand4fish
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Switch » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:55 am

Woah, member of the year! Thank you so much.

It's an honor!

Switch has received 2 thanks from: punkmanced, sand4fish
Switch
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Mr357 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:02 am

Switch wrote:Woah, member of the year! Thank you so much.

It's an honor!

It was well deserved. Keep up the great work! =D>

Mr357 has received a thanks from: Switch
Mr357
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Sokora » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:45 am

MiTT3NZ wrote: Best award ceremony yet.

Short memory

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46755

Sokora has received a thanks from: MiTT3NZ
Sokora
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby sutoji » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:50 am

Shenmue_Legend wrote:

Says the guy who posted a topic titled "Cows in Shenmoo 3" yeah that's like totally not stupid or ridiculous right? Not to mention you post in that dump of a site called "resetra" or whatever it's called. Genius =D>

At least I don't ask multi billion dollar companies to invest in Shenmue 3, obsess over Ryo's model or try to be amusing using emoji's in my posts like a millenial.

Also ResetERA is far from a dump of site as the community takes care of each other (in this case a terminally ill member getting donations) https://www.resetera.com/threads/doctor ... pen.12759/

You want know a dump of a site? That title beGameFAQs the GameFAQs boards where there are just troll alt accounts everywhere and nobody gives a shit about each other, ResetERA was formed to tackle Sexual Assualt againts women after NeoGAF's owner was accused, it also has insiders and far more gaming news can be found there so tell that to the members there but oh wait... you don't have a paid email yet to register because you are only 12 years old. Poor kid
Last edited by sutoji on Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
sutoji
Banned
Banned

Postby Shenmue_Legend » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:38 am

sutoji wrote:
Shenmue_Legend wrote:

At least I don't ask multi billion dollar companies to invest in Shenmue 3, obsess over Ryo's model or try to be amusing using emoji's in my posts like a millenial.

Also ResetERA is far from a dump of site, it has insiders and far more gaming news can be found there so tell that to the members there but oh wait... you don't have a paid email yet to register because you are only 12 years old. Poor kid

Ah, the classic 12 year old insult. It's the oldest trick in the book and shows the level of your intelligence (i.e. non-existent). It also shows how immature you are and in fact, makes you look like the 12 year old. And wow paid emails? Haha, thank you for confirming what a shitty site it is. It's so cool right? Yeah look guys, I have a paid email this means I'm a real man!

Also, what I'm doing is a great thing compared to your troll posts. Obsessing over Ryo's model is a great thing because it means I really care about the quality and so I can find the highest quality due to this obsessiveness. Asking funding for Shenmue III can only ever be a good thing, for obvious reasons. And you know the emojis are there for a reason so might as well use them. Nothing wrong with it, especially since I rarely ever use them in the first place.
Shenmue_Legend
Banned
Banned

Postby sutoji » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:47 am

Shenmue_Legend wrote:
sutoji wrote:
Shenmue_Legend wrote:

Also ResetERA is far from a dump of site, it has insiders and far more gaming news can be found there so tell that to the members there but oh wait... you don't have a paid email yet to register because you are only 12 years old. Poor kid

Ah, the classic 12 year old insult. It's the oldest trick in the book and shows the level of your intelligence (i.e. non-existent). It also shows how immature you are and in fact, makes you look like the 12 year old. And wow paid emails? Haha, thank you for confirming what a shitty site it is. It's so cool right? Yeah look guys, I have a paid email this means I'm a real man!

Also, what I'm doing is a great thing compared to your troll posts. Obsessing over Ryo's model is a great thing because it means I really care about the quality and so I can find the highest quality due to this obsessiveness. Asking funding for Shenmue III can only ever be a good thing, for obvious reasons. And you know the emojis are there for a reason so might as well use them. Nothing wrong with it, especially since I rarely ever use them in the first place.

Shenmue III will not be successful as much I would like it to be. It is lined up for the most disappointing game of the year. You are going to cry and complain when the game releases then gets a 60 on metacritic, 6/10 on IGN and YouTubers mock Shenmue III out of oblivion. There will be absolutely no defending the game when mass amounts of people will mock it. I also don't think there is any point thinking it is going to be innovative like you always state as there is nothing Shenmue can do anymore which people do not find boring so there will be major salt coming your way.

Also, asking companies to invest in Shenmue is dumb and something a 12 year old would definitely do. I woudn't dare do something that retarded.
sutoji
Banned
Banned

Next

Return to Off Topic