The All New Shenmue Discord

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

The All New Shenmue Discord

Postby Robfozz » Thu May 10, 2018 4:00 am

*link removed*
So, many of you remember an old Discord server we had up until about 6 months ago. We had over 70 people in there and it was pretty active. Long story short the owner lost his mind, deleted it all, and is now living in a facility for the mentally unstable. A sad story indeed. However, me as well as an old friend of mine from that old server are bringing it back.

The Neo Shenmue Discord
-Tons of emotes(coming soon, we have to re-edit the transparency on all of them)
-Channels for all types of discussion
-Everyone welcome(Including you, you know who you are)
-No rules(Obviously if you spam and don't know how to be a human being action will be taken by me personally)
-No shady biased mods

Basically just come talk about Shenmue and other games or whatever. Obviously theres nobody in here yet, but thats the point of this post. We're advertising this server in many other places than here as well, so with any luck we wont be empty for long.

Hope to see you guys in the server. Link: *link removed*
Robfozz
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

PSN: Robfozz_
XBL: Robfozzz
Steam: Robfozz
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Re: The All New Shenmue Discord

Postby Spaghetti » Thu May 10, 2018 11:54 am

Sorry, but we don't really allow solicitation like this without prior contribution to the boards, so this topic is getting locked and the link removed.

The topic might be reopened with permission to repost the link after a while, but that's at staff discretion.

Thanks.
Spaghetti
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Return to Off Topic