Im thinking of killing my self

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Postby asnozz » Sat Jan 10, 2004 4:27 pm

:lol: does that make me special, do i win somthing?
asnozz
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: asnozz
XBL: asnozz360
Steam: asnozz
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Cpt. Ultimate K Prime » Sat Jan 10, 2004 4:37 pm

Yeah, you win an all expenses paid trip to my brain, a small, small, town in the middle of nowhere, where you'll learn absolutely nothing and have the worst time ever. That good?
Cpt. Ultimate K Prime
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby asnozz » Sat Jan 10, 2004 4:39 pm

thats sounds fine, wats the temperature like in ur brian? do u like it there?
asnozz
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Cpt. Ultimate K Prime » Sat Jan 10, 2004 4:42 pm

Haven't been there in a long time, can't you tell?
Cpt. Ultimate K Prime
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby asnozz » Sat Jan 10, 2004 4:48 pm

lol
asnozz
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Dreakon » Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:25 pm

St. Elmo's Fire wrote:It's your own life, you have a right to be selfish about that, and it's not always "pathetic and wussy", sometimes it really WON'T get better.

It is being selfish because you are taking your own life at the expense of others. People who love and care about you may live many months after you die in misery and woe and still never forget you, yet you kill yourself without caring the slightest. It sounds selfish to me.

It is pathetic and wussy since your taking the easy way out. Rather then facing lifes problems head on you are ending your problems and unfortunatly ending your life too. You have no friends? Make some. You lost your job? Try and get another. Lost your house? Bunk with friends or family til' you can pick yourself up again. These things happen and if your only answer is killing yourself you obviously don't think very much.

If you don't try and make your life better then naturally your going to be a depressed person with no friends. My advice to you St. Elmo's Fire is never become a psychiatrist. My advice to the person who started this thread is never kill yourself. Some problems may seem bad and endless but usually there is a way around it.
Dreakon
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Sat Jan 10, 2004 6:32 pm

Dreakon wrote:
St. Elmo's Fire wrote:It's your own life, you have a right to be selfish about that, and it's not always "pathetic and wussy", sometimes it really WON'T get better.

It is being selfish because you are taking your own life at the expense of others. People who love and care about you may live many months after you die in misery and woe and still never forget you, yet you kill yourself without caring the slightest. It sounds selfish to me.

You're right, it is selfish, but like I said it's your OWN damn life. If there are people around who are gonna notice though, then that's a pretty damn good reason NOT to do it. Like I implied before.

Dreakon wrote:It is pathetic and wussy since your taking the easy way out.
Rather then facing lifes problems head on you are ending your problems and unfortunatly ending your life too.

It wouldn't be THAT unfortunate in my case, YES I am putting myself down slightly needlessly, but it's almost true.
"Life's problems" is not a reason to do it, so we almost agree. I'm talking more serious shit. Let's say someone had, say, cancer, or AIDS. Why the fuck "face the problems" and die in such a painful undignified fashion where you're losing a fight? Do It Yourself. DIY. I'm sure the "others who cared" would understand too. If a friend of mine did it, I certainly would understand.

Maybe I am pathetic and wussy, hey I know I am actually, I'm saying that others who consider it might not be though. I'm not afraid of what I am either, and IF I was to be dead I wouldn't exactly care what others thought anyway! ;)

Dreakon wrote:
You have no friends? Make some. You lost your job? Try and get another. Lost your house? Bunk with friends or family til' you can pick yourself up again. These things happen

Sure they do, these are trivial things so therefore are no reason to fuck up. I said that before too, remember? "Keep holding on and after a few days most things will seem trivial"

Dreakon wrote: if your only answer is killing yourself you obviously don't think very much.

Sorry, but all I can say to that is "fuck you". Firstly, it's not my ONLY answer at all, I'd say try damn well EVERYTHING to make a situation better and if those don't work, wait, give it time.
Secondly, I DO think about these things, all the time, YOU'RE the one who's not thought it through if you think it's simply a case a black is bad, white is right and the whole world is made of those colours.

Dreakon wrote:If you don't try and make your life better then naturally your going to be a depressed person with no friends.

I'm fine right now. I will make it better, and will try every avenue to improvement. Everyone will be different, but speaking for me I don't try and get depressed, it's just a downwards spiral, one that I'm familiar with. Some things may be hard or impossible to change, but hey I'll try.

Dreakon wrote: My advice to you St. Elmo's Fire is never become a psychiatrist.

No worries! ;) 8) :P

Dreakon wrote:My advice to the person who started this thread is never kill yourself. Some problems may seem bad and endless but usually there is a way around it.

Seconded.
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Louis » Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:32 am

Nope, sorry.

Edited by Elmo for some slightly un-necessary imagery...
Louis
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby ShOzO MiZuKi » Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:35 am

hey louis....

yeah shut up u fag
ShOzO MiZuKi
Homeless and hungry
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: Old_Battle_Axe
XBL: TheLastR3negade
Currently playing: Yakuza 3

Postby DeadPool » Sun Jan 11, 2004 4:07 am

if any one has every tryed to kill themselfs they will know it is the hardest thing to do ever mentally
so if you do it you are not taking the easy way out. or letting "them" win

life to some of us has no point. me being an athiest, strongly belives their is no point to anything. its all just a bunch of stuff that happends.
the best thing to do is whatever you feel like. if you feel you want to go out somewhere go do it. and to ask som girl out do it. want to make friends find a group of kids who like the same movies or videogames as you and start a conversation about it. want to end your life. do it. however you obviously dont want to end your life otherwise you would have done it. and would not have posted on here about it at all.

it takes a second to end your life, and a few minutes to think about it go to a website filled with people and post a message about it.

i dont think we have to worry about this kid
he cares about himself enough to do this to help himself
DeadPool
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Louis » Sun Jan 11, 2004 4:08 pm

Louis wrote:Nope, sorry.

Edited by Elmo for some slightly un-necessary imagery...

omfg, freedom of speach!
Louis
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Sun Jan 11, 2004 4:16 pm

It does look a bit like that now true enough, but what you had there wasn't really appropriate...
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Yama » Sun Jan 11, 2004 8:15 pm

Why do people post this stuff on the net so much, not to be harsh, but I think it's for attention more than anything sadly...
Yama
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue Dojo Owner

PSN: YamaMX

Postby shenmuefan_ » Mon Jan 12, 2004 12:23 am

louis should get a warning hes a fucking jackass
shenmuefan_
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Louis » Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:33 pm

St. Elmo's Fire wrote:It does look a bit like that now true enough, but what you had there wasn't really appropriate...

it was just some helpful advice
Louis
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic