Shenmue Voice Actor Autographs

(Chapter 1 | General Series Discussion)

Shenmue Voice Actor Autographs

Postby Dobuita1986 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:46 am

I've been collecting video game autographs through the post over the last several years and thought I'd share some of my Shenmue pics.

It took a long time but I've managed to get autographs from most of the main english VA cast from Shenmue 1 + 2.
A few of these guys were very tough to get a hold off such as Lan Di's voice actor Paul Lucas.

So far I have:

- Corey Marshall "Ryo"

- Lisle Wilkerson "Xiuying" + "Joy"

- Dean Harrington "Yuanda Zhu"

- Eric Kelso "Fuku san" + "Ren"

- Paul Lucas "lan Di" + "Chai"

Dobuita1986 has received a thanks from: Mr357
Dobuita1986
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Re: Shenmue Voice Actor Autographs

Postby James Brown » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:33 pm

Dobuita1986 wrote: I've been collecting video game autographs through the post over the last several years and thought I'd share some of my Shenmue pics.

It took a long time but I've managed to get autographs from most of the main english VA cast from Shenmue 1 + 2.
A few of these guys were very tough to get a hold off such as Lan Di's voice actor Paul Lucas.
]

They're great dude! But are you selling some of them? I noticed them on eBay recently, the Lan Di one is the same one listed on eBay. Either way that's brilliant that you managed to get signatures from them, and little personal messages :)
James Brown
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

XBL: skilljimmeh
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby shengoro86 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:08 pm

Nice signatures!

I have suzuki's autograph and Lisle Wilkerson's.

I had Lunch with Lisle not too long ago. Not really because of Shenmue but we did talk about it a bit.
Lisle is a sweetheart.
She did sign my Shenmue 2x :)
shengoro86
Admin - Shenmue500K
Shenmue 500K Staff

PSN: Shengoro86
XBL: Rock Is Sponge
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Shenmue III (PC)

Postby Dobuita1986 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:21 pm

James Brown wrote:
Dobuita1986 wrote: I've been collecting video game autographs through the post over the last several years and thought I'd share some of my Shenmue pics.

]

They're great dude! But are you selling some of them? I noticed them on eBay recently, the Lan Di one is the same one listed on eBay. Either way that's brilliant that you managed to get signatures from them, and little personal messages :)

I have a few of them listed on eBay right now.
My ebay ID is PacificTradingPost.

I've started focusing my collection on series like Metal Gear Solid, Bioshock, Resident Evil and of course Shenmue:)
Dobuita1986
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Return to Shenmue