Picture of Shenmue signed by Yu Suzuki

(Chapter 1 | General Series Discussion)

Postby Master Kyodai » Fri May 09, 2003 7:59 pm

khien wrote:*whiny voice* i wanna see the card... you got me all hyped up about it when you found it - it was sort of like some secret message in the bible or sth, i wanna see it ! :!:

Hehe, you wont see it...

No, seriously: I saw THAT Shenmue copy (Or did he sign many copies) on ebay, it got a buyer for lousy 50 bucks, if I remember right. Before you tell me I´m insane: I saw it a few days too late, it was over :(

It´s worth A LOT more, ain´t it?
Master Kyodai
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby The Archfiend » Fri May 09, 2003 8:33 pm

Yep I am that buyer who got it for 50$, the game was signed during a interview back with him in 99. It was inside the copy that I found 3 business cards from Am2 , one of em from Yu Suzuki. Too bad people didn't take this auction seriously....... :D
The Archfiend

Postby nuts_to_that » Fri May 09, 2003 9:07 pm

If I had and extra $50 USD (that's around $70 in Canadian dollars) lying around, I would have bid on that in a second!
nuts_to_that
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Wuying Ren » Sun May 11, 2003 12:45 pm

Very honourable possession! I thought you met him for a second though! :shock:
Wuying Ren
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Bambi » Mon May 12, 2003 2:10 pm

Hellraiser wrote:Yep I am that buyer who got it for 50$, the game was signed during a interview back with him in 99. It was inside the copy that I found 3 business cards from Am2 , one of em from Yu Suzuki. Too bad people didn't take this auction seriously....... :D

agrhugaaaahhhh I wasn't on ebay for a while congrats :evil:
Bambi
The Master of Unlocking
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby ChaiOgawa » Tue May 13, 2003 5:12 am

Hellraiser if some japanese ninjas and irish pirates jump you and steal that copy from you I DIDNT PAY THEM TO DO IT :roll:
ChaiOgawa

Postby Bambi » Tue May 13, 2003 1:38 pm

ChaiOgawa wrote:Hellraiser if some japanese ninjas and irish pirates jump you and steal that copy from you I DIDNT PAY THEM TO DO IT :roll:

Thanks ChaiOgawa for your prompt payment to hire my pirate ninja service I hope we can work together soon 8)
Bambi
The Master of Unlocking
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Previous

Return to Shenmue