more shenmue bloopers

(Chapter 1 | General Series Discussion)

Postby Paul » Fri May 16, 2003 9:38 am

Ichi-Ban-San wrote:Ryo enters the GAME arcade, as instructed, to get his ticket to HongKong

Chai: "Haaaaaa! Come for your ticket have you?? Well you're not going to Hong Kong!

Chai chews up the ticket and spits it in Ryo's face

Ryo: "Where's fuku-san you silly bald prick??"

Chai: "Haa haaaaaa! He's selling himself in the harbour! He has a sweeeeet ass!"

Ryo: "Ive had enough of you and your bald head and you ear wax and your likeness to the creature gollum...."

Chai jumps but Ryo kicks him in the nuts. An on the floor struggle ensures. Ryo picks up Chai and Piledrives him into the HangOn machine.

Chai: "Aaaaaaa you dick! That fucking hurt!"

Fuku-san runs into the arcade and rugby tackles Ryo.

Fuku: "Nooooooooooooo! Youuuuu bastaaaaard!"

Ryo: "What the hell are you doing you prat??"

Chai: "Haha! He has his plot lines confused!! Now I must shave both your heads and then spray you with underarm deodrant! Bwahahahaha!!"

Terry walks in.

Terry: "You like me that much? Let me invite you to hell! ......um, hey wanna come to tell?"

Ryo: "Sure. Anything but having a shaven head!"

Terry: "Now im gonna kill you all at one time!"

Ryo: "How many times are you going to get your translations wrong? You big buffoon!"

Ryo gets out some mace and Fuku-San activates his pnumatic rape alarm. The sound of a truck comes from outside..... Tom's hotdog truck desicrates the sliding doors and kills Terry.

Tom: "Yo Ryo! Fancy a dwag??"

Fuku-san: "Yeah. She works at the flo...."

Ryo: "Quiet butthole!"Slaps Fuku-san"You suck monkey balls for allowing yourself to be kidnapped by that dork, LanDi. Now lets deal with this bald twat and go get some beers..."

Chai is nowhere to be seen.

Tom: "Ahh well. Let's go before the shop owner sees his auto-doors!"

Good to see ya keeping em short and sweet
Paul
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Previous

Return to Shenmue