Postby Crimson Ryan » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:37 am

You sound too young to get drunk..

Crimson Ryan has received a thanks from: Bluecast
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Re: Sapporo soft drinks T-Shirt

Postby ThyDarkAngel » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:49 pm

Can understand some people not wanting to open these kind of stuff, but it would be quite cool to go down the street one day and, randomly, to see someone wearing such a t-shirt. It would probably make my day.
ThyDarkAngel
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: LOADING...

Postby Peter » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:29 pm

Yea they put the price up to £15 for the Bell Woods Jet Cola T-Shirt. Sorry, but no sale lads :lol:
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby silversons100thaccount » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:29 pm

ThyDarkAngel wrote:Can understand some people not wanting to open these kind of stuff, but it would be quite cool to go down the street one day and, randomly, to see someone wearing such a t-shirt. It would probably make my day.

Oh I`ll be wearing mine. I will get a kick out of knowing I`m like the only person in the world wearing that shit. :rotflmao:

Peter wrote:Yea they put the price up to £15 for the Bell Woods Jet Cola T-Shirt. Sorry, but no sale lads :lol:

Yea that's lame. I guess the seller saw that we gave a little sales boost and decided to squeeze some extra money out of us. It's enough that the price goes up for us Americans with our worthless money. The new shirt doesn't even look as good as the others. Idk what it is....
silversons100thaccount
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Postby Bluecast » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:32 pm

silversons100thaccount wrote:
ThyDarkAngel wrote:Can understand some people not wanting to open these kind of stuff, but it would be quite cool to go down the street one day and, randomly, to see someone wearing such a t-shirt. It would probably make my day.

Oh I`ll be wearing mine. I will get a kick out of knowing I`m like the only person in the world wearing that shit. :rotflmao:

[.

I feel that way often wearing my gaming shirts. Esp my Ys shirt.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby lavrentis » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:10 am

I cant see where I choose the size, normally on eBay you do it on the first page.
lavrentis
Shenmue - THE best game
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Peter » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:58 pm

Still pissed off that its been upped a fiver, considering i gave them their first sales on ebay :evil:
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

SHENMUE TGS'99 T-SHIRT ON E-BAY AND OTHER YU SUZUKI STUFF

Postby el_clown » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:49 pm

Greetings!

The people of the Toulouse Game Show have posted a few items from their guests (including Yu Suzuki) in Ebay, in order to raise funds for Japan. Among the items that Yu Suzuki donated there is a TGS'99 T-shirt of Shenmue, a Dreamcast bag prototype (only one in the whole UNIVERSE!) and two little paintings of the South of France by Yu Suzuki (originals, no reproductions). Please, let's help Japan!! (on the Ebay page it says they only ship to France, but the CEO of Shibuya International asked me to tell you about this, so if any of you win, they will ship the item internationally!!) LET'S ROCK!!!

http://shop.ebay.fr/tgsevenements/m.htm ... ksid=p3686
el_clown
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

XBL: el clown
Currently playing: Fallout 3

Re: SHENMUE TGS'99 T-SHIRT ON E-BAY AND OTHER YU SUZUKI STUF

Postby mue 26 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:38 pm

Ooh, thanks for the heads up el clown! I'm always really pleased when I see people doing things like this for charity. I mean, we're all no doubt, huge fans of the Japanese games industry and especially such a Japanese game like Shenmue, so it's only right in my opinion that items like these be given back to help the people when in times of need. Though, don't get me wrong, it doesn't have to be Japan, donating to any people/person/nation that is in need is a fantastic thing to do. And it is Christmas time after all!

Personally I quite like the T shirt and am tempted to put a bid on it. It would be for a friend of mine, someone who once gave me a generous Shenmue present!
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Shenmue apparel

Postby Bluecast » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:10 am

Damnit I wish I had a bank account right now. I really really really really want this. As some of you know I'm a big VG shirt guy and pisses me the fuck off I can't buy so maybe Peter will get it for his collection to at least know be in good hands
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sega-Shenmue-Ry ... 870e5891e6
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Re: Cool Shenmue Shirt on Ebay

Postby Spokane » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:33 am

Me want too. Me no afford either.

Cmon Peter, get it.
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

PSN: RobotWillie
Steam: RobotWillie
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior

Re: Cool Shenmue Shirt on Ebay

Postby ShOzO MiZuKi » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:41 am

Yeah I've been debating getting that one for awhile too. I bought the tomato convenience one from zerg, and now they have this one.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Shenmue-T-Shirt ... 287wt_1270

It may be more expensive (about 40 total). Ill get one of them. I am leaning towards Zerg, because I know the size and the fit works for me and I cant trust the other one as there is no real picture of the shirt.
ShOzO MiZuKi
Homeless and hungry
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: Old_Battle_Axe
XBL: TheLastR3negade
Currently playing: Yakuza 3

Re: Shenmue clothes

Postby ShOzO MiZuKi » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:02 am

I messaged Zerg a few months ago when the other shirts came out. We spoke about maybe a "Bar Yokosuka" or "Heart Beats" black t-shirt. They thought it was a good idea and said they had already been thinking of making a few more. They said to keep my eyes open that something else new would be coming soon..yet this black one is the only one I have seen since the original three.

Hmm. If there is a group of us that have an idea for one we would like we can message them. They were very accepting of ideas, and real easy to work with when sending and receiving the goods so I am sure they would be willing to hear our thoughts.
ShOzO MiZuKi
Homeless and hungry
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: Old_Battle_Axe
XBL: TheLastR3negade
Currently playing: Yakuza 3

Postby Spokane » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:33 am

A Shozo Mizuki shirt! :lol:
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

PSN: RobotWillie
Steam: RobotWillie
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior

Postby Peter » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:53 pm

I much prefer geek prints to be honest. When Zerg first entered the market they were selling the t-shirts for £9.99 and that included delivery. But since they sold a few, they upped their price and added postage. Now these t shirts, bought in bulk cost less than 50p, and the transfers are easily made if you have access to the printer capable of doing so, so the mark up on them was already quite good, but to me, they were just being greedy. Thankfully i got mine when they were still at a reasonable price, but for any new ones i buy, i will use Geek Prints.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PreviousNext

Return to Shenmue