I don't want to play shenmue

(Chapter 1 | General Series Discussion)

I don't want to play shenmue

Postby yuujiro » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:43 pm

sorry for the title but it's not what you think
I have a lot to say so bear with me.
I knew shenmue just by chance through a dreamcast demo, it was a friend of mine's dreamcast , at that time i had a psx.
it was the dreamcast magazine demo that i saw.one phrase stuck in my mind " is this a game?"
later, i played many games with my friend ( sonic, crazy taxi;power stone; resident evil code veronica....etc) but not shenmue.
then i had the chance to trade my psx for a dreamcast.i played several games...but not shenmue.
one day i went to the games store; i told the shop keeper: give me a good game i have nothing to play
(there was no PES on dreamcast and virtua striker was not my cup of tea). he showed me some new games and i picked shenmue.
wow wow wow it is and still is the best game i've ever played!!!
the perfect formula of a legendary game ( a good game = fun + enjoyment. a legendary game = a lifetime experience full of emotions)
i spent the next weeks if not months playing and replaying shenmue (training every day, i hope it will be possible on shenmue 3)
the same thing with shenmue 2 i discoverd it by chance at the same games store on a rainy day at 19.30 . i didn't have enough money he told me take the first gd-rom
and tomorrow come back for the rest. one hour later i came back with the money and took the remaining gd-roms.
i could spend the whole day talking about the things i liked in shenmue,
(heaven..heaven ... heaven ... ahhhhh the story goes on.. wahhhhhhhh and you all know what came next.
i'll tell you why i don't want to play shenmue
the last time i played shenmue was on xbox i played shenmue 2 i think it was 2008 or 2009 that means more than seven years.
so :
i want to forget as much as i can of shenmue to really enjoy the shenmue hd collection when it comes out( soon i wish).
i want shenmue on a modern system (console) and on pc
( i prefer playing on consoles but the pc gives you the possibility to play your favourite games even all the time even after 20 years you know what i mean )
i want a remastered version of shenmue 1 and 2 and the original versions too ( the dreamcast ones)
and that's it folks
with my regards to all the shenmuedojo'ers (it makes my day every time i read a news about shenmue)
Nb:i appologize for the mistakes am not a native speaker.

yuujiro has received 3 thanks from: Esppiral, Giorgio, Mr357
yuujiro
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: monument valley

Re: I don't want to play shenmue

Postby Giorgio » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:10 pm

yuujiro wrote:[...]
i want to forget as much as i can of shenmue to really enjoy the shenmue hd collection when it comes out( soon i wish).
i want shenmue on a modern system (console) and on pc
( i prefer playing on consoles [...]

That's my plan, too.
Giorgio
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Currently playing: Yakuza series

Postby MiTT3NZ » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:44 am

yuujiro wrote: sorry for the title but it's not what you think
I have a lot to say so bear with me.

MiTT3NZ has received a thanks from: Rakim
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby TheExclusiveMan » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:34 am

I decided to play it on an emulator, I dont trust Sega in releasing the game any time soon, because all they seem to care about is Sonic.
TheExclusiveMan
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

PSN: RainbowSMASH
Nintendo FC: TheExclusiveMan
Steam: TheExclusiveMan
Currently playing: The Phantom Pain

Return to Shenmue