Cut scene where they come to your house.....

(Chapter 1 | General Series Discussion)

Cut scene where they come to your house.....

Postby Ichi-Ban-San » Fri May 23, 2003 7:19 pm

How do you get the cut scene where 2 of Ryo's friends come to his house and you hang out in the living room?

Plus i remember the first time i went through the game, there was a bit where i went into the upstairs of a building (called something industries) and i dont remember why or how to do it again.
Ichi-Ban-San
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Location: Darkest Hampshire, Somewhere south of mighty London

Postby Cpt. Ultimate K Prime » Fri May 23, 2003 9:23 pm

Nagai Industries is the building with the greenish door w/ fancy symbols on it.... two doors down from where Akasaka-san works... if you go in there you can get some info. on Charlie or w/e.
Cpt. Ultimate K Prime
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby mikec_ct » Fri May 23, 2003 10:44 pm

You get the "Ryo's friends" cutscene the night of the day after a certain event, I beleive it's when you help out Nozomi when those thugs at the construction site in Sakuragaoka are bothering her. Anyway, the next night, go to Bar Yokosuka and Fuku San will call there, it turns out he's in love with the girl who always hangs out there. You'll be asked to go home, where Naoyuki and Ichiro (I believe) are waiting for you in the room next to Ryo's, and there's a cutscene with them.

If you want a more detailed method of getting this scene, since I was pretty vague, check out a walkthrough of some type. They all will likely have it listed since it's easy to get.
Last edited by mikec_ct on Fri May 23, 2003 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mikec_ct
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Cpt. Ultimate K Prime » Fri May 23, 2003 10:46 pm

I've never seen this scene before... might as well try it, I've got nothing to lose. That is, when I get a new VMU :cry:
Cpt. Ultimate K Prime
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Julio III » Sat May 24, 2003 4:19 am

its quite a cool cutscene because it shows Ryo's friends do care about him, because apart from at the end when you get the bike, they basically play no role in the game which is a shame and when you speak to them on the streets they don't have anything worthwhile to say
Julio III
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Return to Shenmue