Japanese Version Shenmue gets Shrine Visitors

(Modding and other series related projects)

Re: Japanese Version Shenmue gets Shrine Visitors

Postby NeoShredder » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:41 pm

The PAL version does too!

Remembered this thread when i'd just left the game running idly after the megumi/kitten cutscene without thinking. Ryo was placed at the entrance after the cutscene and saw Ryo was blocking the path of the same guy reecekun pointed out.

This guy appeard at 3:30, I couldnt recreate this bug possibly because the guy only stands at the shrine for a second, he bows and then turns around , but there is something about opening the diary that makes ryo temporarily collisionless (allowing this man to exit the shrine when i stood in his way and allowed the original person to shift past the girl)

This is on December 3rd, the first day, on the PAL edition. It's quite odd because in motion at the shrine in this position he just moves back and forth between 90 degrees, but this may be to do with the fact that Ryo may have blocked his path for quite a while and thrown the script off. You can see the time in the image but I don't know what time he got to Yamanose.

EDIT: If anybody wants, I've just saved it as a 'Resume File' if anyone wants to investigate it.
NeoShredder
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: NeoShredder5
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Previous

Return to Community Projects