Warehouse "F"

(Chapters 3-6)

Warehouse "F"

Postby Master Kyodai » Mon May 19, 2003 1:15 pm

I´m currently playing Shenmue 2 again to find some secrets (at least hopefully)...
After I got this stupid bronze, silver and gold medals again, I stumbled upon a Warehouse at Fortune Peer/Aberdeen, called "F Warehouse"...

I haven´t been there before, or at least I can´t recall. The Warehouse is down a stairway (right behind the blue sky beer garden) and then into a door at the left. It looks very cool and ghostly due to the lighting, but it seems there is absolutely nothing and noone.

Did you ever notice these "secret" doors in Kowloon? Most doors are just decoration and many look alike, but some, for example the one opposite the "Come over guest house", seem to be real doors and Ryo tries to open them.
But even with the gold medal they seem to stay locked.
Could there be some way or cheat to open them and find "secret areas"?

Also the area at fortune peer where the worker dude says "Stay out!" can´t be accessed.

Maybe there is a way...
Master Kyodai
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Silas » Mon May 19, 2003 1:36 pm

I stumbled upon a Warehouse at Fortune Peer/Aberdeen, called "F Warehouse"...

I haven´t been there before, or at least I can´t recall.
Well, actually you have! Warehouse F is where Ren asks you to meet him and he steals the money from the table.

Another one would be if you go to the Beverly Hills Wharf, find the bus, then head left to the other side of the warehouse, that's Ren's hideout (although I don't think you can get in.)

Huh? What does the gold medal have to do with opening doors? The bronze medal doesn't "open" the Pine Arcade top floor, it's just that when you've got it you're ready to fight Eileen, so the top floor becomes available.
Silas
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

so...

Postby Master Kyodai » Mon May 19, 2003 2:08 pm

Hmm, nice finding - I´ll take a close look at the Ren scene... :)

Hmm, when you got the bronze medal , isn´t that curtain opened? *g*

And if they are not for opening doors, what are they for? I´m sure there are some secret doors or else left, that can only be unlocked with tricks or so...
Master Kyodai
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby goaliefrk » Mon May 19, 2003 2:31 pm

I like monkeys.
goaliefrk
Warehouse No. 8
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: skippitybeeboobop

Postby Cpt. Ultimate K Prime » Mon May 19, 2003 5:44 pm

Who is Eileen, and whaddya mean medals? Must be secrets... cuz I just beat Shenmue II for my first time and heard nothing of 'em.
Cpt. Ultimate K Prime
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Master Kyodai » Mon May 19, 2003 5:52 pm

Ultimate Rugal wrote:Who is Eileen, and whaddya mean medals? Must be secrets... cuz I just beat Shenmue II for my first time and heard nothing of 'em.

Who said anything about Eileen???
Master Kyodai
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Cpt. Ultimate K Prime » Mon May 19, 2003 5:59 pm

Silas wrote:
I stumbled upon a Warehouse at Fortune Peer/Aberdeen, called "F Warehouse"...

I haven´t been there before, or at least I can´t recall.
Well, actually you have! Warehouse F is where Ren asks you to meet him and he steals the money from the table.

Another one would be if you go to the Beverly Hills Wharf, find the bus, then head left to the other side of the warehouse, that's Ren's hideout (although I don't think you can get in.)

Huh? What does the gold medal have to do with opening doors? The bronze medal doesn't "open" the Pine Arcade top floor, it's just that when you've got it you're ready to fight Eileen, so the top floor becomes available.
Does that answer your question?
Cpt. Ultimate K Prime
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Miles McCloud » Mon May 19, 2003 9:20 pm

Eileen is an american girl who practices martial arts. You find her originally near the fountain in Aberdeen. She races ducks with you, although I'm not sure of the specifics on how to unlock the duck races. You also fight the girl from behind the counter in the tomato convienince store. I've not experianced this for myself though.
Miles McCloud
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby LanDC » Mon May 19, 2003 9:47 pm

Miles McCloud wrote:Eileen is an american girl who practices martial arts. You find her originally near the fountain in Aberdeen. She races ducks with you, although I'm not sure of the specifics on how to unlock the duck races. You also fight the girl from behind the counter in the tomato convienince store. I've not experianced this for myself though.

Eileen is canadian. and you get to the duck race with izumi, the tomato store clerk.
LanDC
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Miles McCloud » Mon May 19, 2003 9:56 pm

Aw well, I just remembered she wasn't asian.
Miles McCloud
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Silas » Tue May 20, 2003 5:17 am

Go to the Green Market Quarter. To the left of the Green Market Pawn shop there is an alleyway. Go down it to the end. At the back of what looks like a butcher's shop there is a door. You will see that this door is blocked off with wooden planks.

Go to the Tomato Store on Golden Quarter. Talk to the girl behind the counter. She's a Japanese schoolgirl called Izumi.

This next bit was only from Disk 2 on DC, so it's only when you start staying with Xiuying and moving books. Go to Pigeon Park in Aberdeen. On the side of the fountain facing the bay you will see an attractive young lady dressed in a black jump suit doing tai chi. Talk to her. Her name is Eileen Edelweiss, but she isn't Austrian, she's Canadian. (Before a certain point, it's only Barry Jones the Jamaican, who thinks he knew you from Sapporo.)

Return to the place behind the Pawn shop. Now you will see that the planks are removed. Go through the door. Pick up the items you see on the table. Congratulations! You now have a complete set of Forklift trucks!

Go to the Pine Arcade, and up the stairs as if going to the slots. You now notice that the rope blocking the stairs up to the next floor is gone. Go and investigate.

When you finish work moving books, (or any time, really) go catch leaves from the tree in the yard. In case you didn't know, if you approach the tree at any time when you're in the yard, the X button becomes active, allowing you to catch leaves whenever you like. Try to catch 2 leaves twice (or is it three times) in a row. If you catch 3 leaves at once, you'll get it at once: You'll hear a quack. Now you'll see a white "leaf" falling with the red ones. It is in fact a duck's feather. Catch it - you'll see what you have to do.
Silas
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Cpt. Ultimate K Prime » Tue May 20, 2003 6:02 pm

Silas wrote:Go to the Green Market Quarter. To the left of the Green Market Pawn shop there is an alleyway. Go down it to the end. At the back of what looks like a butcher's shop there is a door. You will see that this door is blocked off with wooden planks.

Go to the Tomato Store on Golden Quarter. Talk to the girl behind the counter. She's a Japanese schoolgirl called Izumi.

This next bit was only from Disk 2 on DC, so it's only when you start staying with Xiuying and moving books. Go to Pigeon Park in Aberdeen. On the side of the fountain facing the bay you will see an attractive young lady dressed in a black jump suit doing tai chi. Talk to her. Her name is Eileen Edelweiss, but she isn't Austrian, she's Canadian. (Before a certain point, it's only Barry Jones the Jamaican, who thinks he knew you from Sapporo.)

Return to the place behind the Pawn shop. Now you will see that the planks are removed. Go through the door. Pick up the items you see on the table. Congratulations! You now have a complete set of Forklift trucks!

Go to the Pine Arcade, and up the stairs as if going to the slots. You now notice that the rope blocking the stairs up to the next floor is gone. Go and investigate.

When you finish work moving books, (or any time, really) go catch leaves from the tree in the yard. In case you didn't know, if you approach the tree at any time when you're in the yard, the X button becomes active, allowing you to catch leaves whenever you like. Try to catch 2 leaves twice (or is it three times) in a row. If you catch 3 leaves at once, you'll get it at once: You'll hear a quack. Now you'll see a white "leaf" falling with the red ones. It is in fact a duck's feather. Catch it - you'll see what you have to do.

Sweet.... next time I start a game, I will use this!
Cpt. Ultimate K Prime
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Return to Shenmue II