The End

(Chapters 3-6)

Postby Gone Guest » Wed Jun 18, 2003 3:19 pm

Edit
Last edited by Gone Guest on Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gone Guest
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Extra cutscene.

Postby Shodan » Wed Jun 18, 2003 3:32 pm

Iden wrote:I like the Fangmai's Birthday stuff u have to do. i just love that cutseen when u give her the present, dunno why. also, i was told that if u do the Fangmai's birthday stuff, when u come back to HK (and learn demon's triangle) u get another cutseen when Fangmai is wearing the brouch (sp?) but i didnt see this. im i missing something or does this cutseen not exist!?

If you said goodbye to Fangmei when you left for Kowloon(you will receive Xun's amulet as a souvenir), then that cutscene will trigger automatically just before the normal cutscene where Ryo receives the Demon's Triangle move scroll in Man Mo temple. So my guess is that you gave her the birthday present but didn't manually say goodbye to her in Da Yuan Apt just before you left HK.
Shodan
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Zelda » Wed Jun 18, 2003 7:59 pm

Hello Yall!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I think I will take Shenmue II slower...its kinda addicting though leaving me playing untill the early hours of the morning (it being summer and schools out).

No, unfortunately I dont play zelda. I never really had a chance when I was young. Nor am i a girl, so i guess this is somewhat of an odd user name to have. I just thought this to be a cool name for a game discussion forum
Zelda
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Previous

Return to Shenmue II